PTO snowblower?

/ PTO snowblower? #41  
I have a 22.5hp MF with the Woodmaxx 60 inch. It does a very good job and I usually go WOT or at lest 540 rpm. I dont use weights in the front but if I do I fill the loader bucket with snow.

If I did it all over again I would go with the 48 inch Woodmaxx instead of the 60 inch though. Only because I need to get in tight places.

I would also invest in tire chains for the rear tires.
Might be too late to replace the Woodmaxx...but never too late to get chains (although some sizes sell out pretty quick and most common sizes aren't available late in the year.

/ PTO snowblower?
Well I found a bushing cut for the pto splines, its a split taper style. I purchased a belt pulley to go onto that bushing but, it was the wrong size bore for that bushing. Anyone know how the who split taper bushing world works? There are different sizes like H, SK, SX etc etc. I haven’t really been able to find info so I can figure out what alphabetical designation my bushing is.

/ PTO snowblower?
Here’s a pic of the bushing.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 96
   / PTO snowblower?
And being I just figured out how easy it is to post a photo here is one of the progress.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 120
   / PTO snowblower? #45  
20HP tractor + 5' rear blower = 3 hours cleaning snow
60 HP tractor + 6' rear blower = 20 minutes cleaning snow
60HP tractor + heated cab + 6' rear blower = priceless

/ PTO snowblower?
Oh there’s a price!! 😂

/ PTO snowblower? #49  
I always DIY'd my drive with my CUT.
Recently I had a chat with the local contractor suggesting that I was considering (I'm 83) having him doing my drive.
To my surprise he said, any time you are not up to it, call and my guy will do it 4 U.
OK, I've also fed them a pile of work over the years but his comments were like music to me.

/ PTO snowblower? #50  
I always DIY'd my drive with my CUT.
Recently I had a chat with the local contractor suggesting that I was considering (I'm 83) having him doing my drive.
To my surprise he said, any time you are not up to it, call and my guy will do it 4 U.
OK, I've also fed them a pile of work over the years but his comments were like music to me.
I always look up to people like you, it helps me get motivated to #1 Reach the age of 83 in shape enough to propel myself across the floor, #2 Keep on snowblowing/using the tractor still.