Putting the R1 vs R4 debate to rest?

/ Putting the R1 vs R4 debate to rest? #111  
I'd much rather read this than some of the other soap opera threads. Fuel to the fire { Galaxy turfs are the best tire ever made } Or at least they make your tractor look realy cool Even if they have no traction.

/ Putting the R1 vs R4 debate to rest? #112  
An adornment then.

/ Putting the R1 vs R4 debate to rest? #114  
Can we just close this thread? There IS NO BEST TIRE. There MAY be the best tire for YOUR APPLICATION.

It's no different anywhere else. What's the best handgun or rifle? What's the best car? Where's the best place to live? What's the best airline? What's the best hardwood supplier?

THERE ISN'T ONE!!!! Every single "best" depends on the user's needs/wants/desires.

/unsubscribing
Just before I opened this thread I was thinking that this was a great thread. We've made it to 12 pages on a controversial subject and no one as far as I know has left in a huff (Well maybe you have) and we've been able to poke a little fun at some points of view in a light hearted way. That doesn't always happen on TBN. I enjoy the irony of the title and the fact that we've been able to have a fairly civil discussion to this point. Even Hay Dude is writing stuff that makes sense. :)

/ Putting the R1 vs R4 debate to rest? #115  
Just before I opened this thread I was thinking that this was a great thread. We've made it to 12 pages on a controversial subject and no one as far as I know has left in a huff (Well maybe you have) and we've been able to poke a little fun at some points of view in a light hearted way. That doesn't always happen on TBN. I enjoy the irony of the title and the fact that we've been able to have a fairly civil discussion to this point. Even Hay Dude is writing stuff that makes sense. :)
Let's not get carried away here.

/ Putting the R1 vs R4 debate to rest? #116  
Can we just close this thread? There IS NO BEST TIRE. There MAY be the best tire for YOUR APPLICATION.

It's no different anywhere else. What's the best handgun or rifle? What's the best car? Where's the best place to live? What's the best airline? What's the best hardwood supplier?

THERE ISN'T ONE!!!! Every single "best" depends on the user's needs/wants/desires.

/unsubscribing
The best way to close the thread is to make a political statement. Check out the list of closed threads if you are unsure how to proceed, lol