RTV - X1100C

/ RTV - X1100C #32  
I'm not sure why I didn't post this but this was at the dealers after the installation of the plow.

If you lower your plow slowly downward until it just starts to touch the ground (not hard down), which touches first, the center vee or the two outside wing tips?

/ RTV - X1100C #33  
I keep looking for a newer used one. Something with maybe 500hrs on it, but with the front PTO.
Seems like very few units have the front PTO, which to me seems like it makes the RTV so much more versatile.
Id like to see the RTV become a little more like a Toolcat. Bigger HP and more selection of front mounted attachments.
Why they dont offer a front mount finish mower and estate debris blower just boggles my mind. So many of us have long driveways, private lanes and lots of lawn we would like to cut in a cab.
If they offered them, I think they could double sales....

Everyone I tell that to says to buy a Toolcat, but Toolcats are very heavy on a damp lawn and they are very expensive. The attachments alone are $5,000-$10,000.
IMO, something lighter and about 40HP diesel would be able to run a 72” mower and many other accessories

/ RTV - X1100C #34  
Thanks, so far we like it. We live in the foothills of the Adirondacks so we have some hills to climb which it does easy but different from our Rhino. My only problem is stuff shifting around in the bed when taking on the hills or just working on flat ground running some trails. Would a rubber mat work with a cargo bar in the bed so some 2.5 gallon gas tanks for the splitter and one for the chainsaws won't slide around?

Get a bed mat and one of those ratcheting bed bars made for pickups to hold your cans, boxes etc. I would think it would fit in an RTV.

/ RTV - X1100C #39  
If properly is aligned properly the blade the edges of the V and the center all contact at basically the same time...

You just want the alignment to be good so you don’t have too far from contact to “float” on your controller

/ RTV - X1100C #40  
Going on 15 years in 2021 with my 2006 kubota RTV with Curtis cab with 1040 hours.Only one major repair for $900 bucks rear axle..A real work horse would be lost without it..

Attachments

• Ford Truck 173.jpg
    Ford Truck 173.jpg
    306.5 KB · Views: 130
  • 1494.jpg
    1494.jpg
    690 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_0102.JPG
    IMG_0102.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 126