Starlink

/ Starlink #1,291  
I just checked. Message on my account used to say time frame was targeted for mid-to-late 2021. Now it says late 2021.

/ Starlink #1,292  
Everything says pending, no time frame or tracking number yet. I put in my deposit on Feb. 9 and got email to order on Sept 8, so that's something like 7 months, so if that's any indication..... :)
For people who have placed an order recently (full $500+ order, not deposit) they have been shipping in a few days.

/ Starlink #1,293  
They are still saying mid to late 2021 in my area.
Mid is almost passed and we are hoping on the late so who knows.

/ Starlink #1,294  
Paid my $99 on Feb 8 still saying mid to late 2021. Sure hope it comes soon our Verizon internet is poor less than 2 mps down

/ Starlink #1,295  
Mine still says mid to late 2021

/ Starlink #1,296  
We signed up a long time back, don't even remember when. No word. We currently use Verizon with a MiFi, only non-satellite svc available here. Tried satellite years ago, unbelievably poor. Verizon used to be "ok" but has gone downhill over the past three years. Often it is unusable these days, for some hours at a time. Verizon says nothing is wrong....uh huh. Whether we'll ever see Starlink is anyone's guess. If someone sends me a bunch of photos or a five-second video clip, I have to drive to the public library and use their fast connection. Five-mile round trip...feature of modern life.

/ Starlink #1,299  
Can you do that before getting an email from them?
No, you cannot place the order until they e-mail you and let you know there is a spot open in your cell. You would be notified if you have either signed up for beta or placed the $99 pre-order to save a place in line for a spot in your cell. The service is still considered beta, not generally available.

/ Starlink #1,300  
1631303134325.png

Hopefully they don't send it USPS. Our road is closed and everything via USPS is getting put in a Post Office that has no public access. They say they will delivery it once the road is open. There are two ways to get to our place, and it's just the one that is closed. UPS was able to figure it out, as i got some LifePO batteries delivered yesterday.