What is needed to add stereo to Grand L cab?

/ What is needed to add stereo to Grand L cab?
Solved thanks to the pictures in the link from @workinonit

The OEM has a female plug in the overhead, this is the male counterpart that simply plugs/clicks into the OEM harness:

And I found a dirt cheap $33 head unit with AM/FM/BT that will fit in.

So for under $50 I got it all solved.

/ What is needed to add stereo to Grand L cab? #12  
Be apprised that you will still need to remove the roof to access everything, especially the speaker blanks. The radio mount is DIN but has to be accessed inside so roof removal is necessary.

/ What is needed to add stereo to Grand L cab? #13  
He has the speakers installed and wired. No roof removal needed. He is plug and play....literally.

/ What is needed to add stereo to Grand L cab?
Be apprised that you will still need to remove the roof to access everything, especially the speaker blanks. The radio mount is DIN but has to be accessed inside so roof removal is necessary.

He has the speakers installed and wired. No roof removal needed. He is plug and play....literally.

Who said anything about removing the roof?
@RickB
5030 did. But from what I am understanding the antenna and speakers are fully wired, the female radio plug is setting behind the blank plate. So all I should need to do is solder that 9 pin male plug to the radio wires and plug it in. Now... should I be wrong.... Things get a bit more difficult. But I believe Neil Messick did a video on this specific LE version saying that the stuff is all there, just not the radio head unit kit.

/ What is needed to add stereo to Grand L cab? #16  
if you get the correct adapter there's no soldering. Plug the head in, fasten it and enjoy. Been described here about 6 times so far. I didn't see 5030's incorrect info because he's a longtime resident of my ignore list.
I just retired from a Kubota/NH dealership so I'm not guessing about this topic. I oversaw assembly and PDI of new equipment. A radio install takes less than 10 minutes for an experienced person. Having the correct adapter harness simplifies the process immensely.

/ What is needed to add stereo to Grand L cab? #17  
Rick. I was simply responding to 5030 who said the roof needed to be removed. That's not the case. Cut me some slack.

/ What is needed to add stereo to Grand L cab? #18  
All the power wiring and wiring for the speakers and antenna is up to the radio knockout. I put a cheap AM/FM Bluetooth radio in from Messicks. It was plug and play with the supplied harness. This was in an L4060.