What is needed to add stereo to Grand L cab?

/ What is needed to add stereo to Grand L cab? #1  

Rock Crawler

Veteran Member
Tractor
2021 Kubota L3560 HSTC, 2011 Craftsman Excellerator GT (680hrs), 2018 Husqvarna TS354XD, 2017 Husqvarna HU800AWD, 2019 Kawasaki Mule Pro DX (Yanmar)
I just picked up my L3560 Grand L cab unit yesterday and it has the speakers and the blank cover over the hole for the stereo. I would like to add a Pioneer head unit to it, and the question is what do I need to buy besides just the head unit? I assume that I need a wire harness kit to tie into the Kubota harness that is supposed to be in the hole behind that plate.

/ What is needed to add stereo to Grand L cab? #5  
Sorry, my scan missed that. I assume it has an antenna if the plan is to have a radio as well. I got the factory sterio in mine but I just don't use it. The one thing different about the cab is it blocks noise so it's hard for me to hear the tractor and equipment running to tune in to noise changes. The radio compounds this so I have just never used it.

/ What is needed to add stereo to Grand L cab?
Sorry, my scan missed that. I assume it has an antenna if the plan is to have a radio as well. I got the factory sterio in mine but I just don't use it. The one thing different about the cab is it blocks noise so it's hard for me to hear the tractor and equipment running to tune in to noise changes. The radio compounds this so I have just never used it.
Yes, it has speakers in the roof, the knock out plate over the stereo hole, the antenna is installed and wired, and from what I gather the wires for the radio/speakers all setting behind that knock out plate. So it sounds like I just need to hit Crutchfield and pick a head unit.

/ What is needed to add stereo to Grand L cab?
If they have an adapter harness you will be plug & play.
That is what I was hoping for, a plug and play type of thing. I need to pull the blank and take a gander... is it a plug like a car has back there, or is it just a bundle of blunt cut wires? If a plug, I would prefer to find the mating plug that has a pigtail that I can solder to and not actually modify the Kubota harness at all.

/ What is needed to add stereo to Grand L cab? #9  
   / What is needed to add stereo to Grand L cab? #10  
I added an aftermarket radio on my L6060HSTC and used this wiring harness:

The pinout looks like this:

41-0DUhkAbL.jpg

I find the cab too noisy to listen to music with the OEM speakers. The aftermarket radio I use connects to Bluetooth headphones which works out well for me. I can still monitor the tractor & implements for problem sounds.