Where do old threads go to?

/ Where do old threads go to? #1  

slowzuki

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota L5030 HSTC, MF 5455, Kubota M120, Allis Chalmers 7010
Is there any way to get old threads back? I made a pretty detailed thread a few years ago on R1W tires on Kubotas and now I can't get to it. The link to it still exists in other threads but it goes nowhere when you click it.

Ken

/ Where do old threads go to? #2  
slowzuki said:
Is there any way to get old threads back? I made a pretty detailed thread a few years ago on R1W tires on Kubotas and now I can't get to it. The link to it still exists in other threads but it goes nowhere when you click it.

Ken

Could this be it ? link to tire thread
:)

/ Where do old threads go to?
   / Where do old threads go to? #4  
That took me to the main page, when I clicked on all threads started by you it went back to 2003
and It was the electric panel thread
I wish I could help you more, I see 37 threads started by you, could it be a thread that you replied to with great detail ?
:)

/ Where do old threads go to? #7  
slowzuki said:
Why do they not turn up in an R1W search? And the links I had used in other threads over the years are broken? And Mchaulkney's links are all broken too I notice.
My guess is it's because all the threads you mention were created before the site was converted to use vBulletin.

/ Where do old threads go to? #8  
Hmmm, so the links to these old posts are broken but they are burried in the database. Are you guys searching my post history? The text search has a hard time pulling them up.