Wider front tires M7040 Kubota

/ Wider front tires M7040 Kubota
Call m.e. Miller tire, the ad is at the top of the sites page. Must talk with Ed Miller he was the only person that deals with non factory replacements. You have to fill out a order sheet he can fax to you.
My stock rim has 8.25 backspace, 6" center hole, double conical stud hole the are 15/16" Dia.
It will be great to wider rubber for the snow plowing season and spring

I installed my tires and rims, they fit perfect and the custom Titan rims are built very heavy duty. They fit perfect and the radial tires sure do reduce the front tires cutting in. Spread four dump truck loads of sand in our horse turn out area and no issues with rutting the area. The front tire are as wide as the rear and being radials have more rubber on the ground. Even with the bucket loaded to the max they did not have any trouble. Running 20 psi. With a max rating of 4045 lbs @ 25 psi.
The tractor looks great with these tires.
Call Ed Miller he can build you a set.

/ Wider front tires M7040 Kubota #23  
I installed my tires and rims, they fit perfect and the custom Titan rims are built very heavy duty. They fit perfect and the radial tires sure do reduce the front tires cutting in. Spread four dump truck loads of sand in our horse turn out area and no issues with rutting the area. The front tire are as wide as the rear and being radials have more rubber on the ground. Even with the bucket loaded to the max they did not have any trouble. Running 20 psi. With a max rating of 4045 lbs @ 25 psi.
The tractor looks great with these tires.
Call Ed Miller he can build you a set.

You know we need pictures right?:laughing:
And welcome to TBN!

/ Wider front tires M7040 Kubota #24  
So I guess you got the 12.2 x 20 or the metric size of this? Can you share the ball park cost of tires and rims with us?
Thanks

The tires size are 360-70 R20 and the comb of 2 tires and two custom rims made by Titan was $1612 plus freight of $125. The tire I think is a BTX radial and have very deep lugs. Rims are perfect fit and top quality welds paint.

Miller was great to deal with!

/ Wider front tires M7040 Kubota #26  
Sounds pretty good, any pics?

/ Wider front tires M7040 Kubota #27  
Sounds pretty good, any pics?

101720071253.jpg

101720071254.jpg

/ Wider front tires M7040 Kubota #28  
Wow, I love big tires and those should make a big difference on that tractor.

Guys the tires have worked out great this fall. When cutting hay or using the loader it does not cut in or the front tires smash down half flat as stock. Very happy with my set up!

Guys, if you want a wider front tire for m7040 call Miller Tires
These wider front tires worked great and are the same size as the new radials on the M7060