XR3037H RPM up and down after a few minutes of operation.

/ XR3037H RPM up and down after a few minutes of operation.
Thanks inpo44! I'll print those pages out.

Its ELM327. I ordered mine off Ebay but it shows currently out of stock. Also link to Amazom also out of stock.
See post 44 in the below thread. If I recall it was under $34.

Found the code reader. Where did you find the Cummins Falt app so I can download it to my phone?

/ XR3037H RPM up and down after a few minutes of operation. #53  
Cummins fault code advisor is a downloaded app for my android phone. I'm sure there should be other available downloads for other phones. Do a search on your phone for Cummins fault code advisor.

Cummins fault code advisor is a downloaded app for my android phone. I'm sure there should be other available downloads for other phones. Do a search on your phone for Cummins fault code advisor.

Got it. Thanks. I'll play with it as soon as the code reader gets here from Amazon.

Well got the code reader and hooked it up and turned on bluetooh , opened the Cummins app but the reader will not connect to the phone and just shows one light on. Wi fi or bluetooth was a no go. Tractor was running. Still doing the same thing. Goes into regen then won't complete regen then shuts down.

Attachments

• 20220525_104011_1.jpg
    20220525_104011_1.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 55
Found a dealer in Palmer Alaska that can work on LS tractors. 100 miles away but better than not having a running tractor. LS really needs to up their game as far as getting a decent dealer up here. Pioneer Equipment said they have had alot of folks trading in the LS because of lack of support. I'm still at a loss on how Daves Tractor even got the dealership and is still in buisiness. Sorry for the rant but 6 months and they still can't find time to work on it is way beyond reasonable. I'll keep you posted on what they find.

/ XR3037H RPM up and down after a few minutes of operation. #57  
Regen every 5 hours ? To me that seems very excessive ! My LS XR4155 has only regenerated twice in 180 hours.
I was thinking the same thing. I am about every 60 hours but I dont run it at PTO RPM a ton.

/ XR3037H RPM up and down after a few minutes of operation. #58  
Found a dealer in Palmer Alaska that can work on LS tractors. 100 miles away but better than not having a running tractor. LS really needs to up their game as far as getting a decent dealer up here. Pioneer Equipment said they have had alot of folks trading in the LS because of lack of support. I'm still at a loss on how Daves Tractor even got the dealership and is still in buisiness. Sorry for the rant but 6 months and they still can't find time to work on it is way beyond reasonable. I'll keep you posted on what they find.
Sell it and get a machine that has the support you need in the area.

/ XR3037H RPM up and down after a few minutes of operation. #59  
I was thinking the same thing. I am about every 60 hours but I dont run it at PTO RPM a ton.
The difference is the XR3037HC (3000) series uses a Shibaura engine which was designed for regen every 5 hours. The newer 4100 series has the LS engine designed for regen about every 50 hours.

/ XR3037H RPM up and down after a few minutes of operation. #60  
The difference is the XR3037HC (3000) series uses a Shibaura engine which was designed for regen every 5 hours. The newer 4100 series has the LS engine designed for regen about every 50 hours.
Regen every 5 hours seems like a massive waste of fuel. OP should sell it and get a more suitable machine.