Your towing rigs and trailers

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #3,331  
I don't know those platforms intimately enough to say for sure....my comment mostly comes from many light vehicles (including cars) having a much higher factory tow rating outside of the USA/Canada market.

Ford has been more than happy to ditch most of their car line, to focus on light-trucks here.... they (and others) make much higher margins on trucks and SUVs, than cars.... that's where the Big Money is here, at this moment in time. What will be interesting is what Ford's Euro vehicle lineup will end up looking like..... even if you could find willing buyers, many urban European buyers would have trouble finding a parking spot for an F150 - home or elsewhere....

Rgds, D.

They are releasing the Ford Ranger and Ranger Raptor here in Europe. It's a slightly smaller version for the F-150. Pickup trucks are getting more and more popular with more brands joining this market.

About the towing capacity, we are limited to 7700 lbs max. All of our trailers are bumper pull with surge/inertia brakes.

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #3,332  
broke out the GN for a couple loads.....

IMG_1040.JPG

IMG_1041.JPG

had to make a right in town at a traffic light so i swung wide left to come tight right and had 2 cars come inside me to make the right. i hate people

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #3,333  

had to make a right in town at a traffic light so i swung wide left to come tight right and had 2 cars come inside me to make the right. i hate people

They do that to 18 wheelers too. Makes me want to be on STEP again when I see that.

TBS

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #3,334  

View attachment 612239

View attachment 612240

But I bet they stopped when the only option was eat the side of your trailer... *grin*

Boils down to them not paying attention to their surroundings, watching for turn signals, and driving with respect for others on the road.

Your little helper looks to be about the same age as my youngest son, he will be 2yo in August.

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #3,335  
it is a single lane road. i doubt they would do it to a tractor trailer, people just don't think about pickups towing trailers. they also seem to ignore the blinkers too.

greg - i couldn't turn with them inside me. i had to wait for them to go, but i did scare the second guy, hopefully he learned. that's my daugther she will be 2 in Dec so yeah the same age

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #3,336  
We are contemplating the new ford Ranger here in the states.

They are releasing the Ford Ranger and Ranger Raptor here in Europe. It's a slightly smaller version for the F-150. Pickup trucks are getting more and more popular with more brands joining this market..

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #3,337  
Here is my best towing rig. Man-o-man is it easy to back up with! :thumbsup:

Attachments

• P1060396.jpg
    P1060396.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 173
  • P1060400.jpg
    P1060400.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 172
  • P1060404.jpg
    P1060404.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 180