Your towing rigs and trailers

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #3,241  
Brought home a new JD 2025R last night. I took the straps off and was ready to unload it when I realized the key didn't work. Of course this was at almost 5:00 P.M. The dealer ran out but didn't bring the correct keys. Ran back to the shop and got the right ones. Of course this took almost an hour. He apologized and I told him if that's the worst thing that happens while I own this tractor it will be O.K.

Attachments

• IMG_0353.JPG
    IMG_0353.JPG
    5.4 MB · Views: 288
  • IMG_0357.JPG
    IMG_0357.JPG
    5 MB · Views: 305
   / Your towing rigs and trailers #3,242  
Brought home a new JD 2025R last night. I took the straps off and was ready to unload it when I realized the key didn't work. Of course this was at almost 5:00 P.M. The dealer ran out but didn't bring the correct keys. Ran back to the shop and got the right ones. Of course this took almost an hour. He apologized and I told him if that's the worst thing that happens while I own this tractor it will be O.K.

I’m just gonna state the obvious here....DODGE MAN why is it a FORD in the picture

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #3,243  
Yeah its a Ford. I do still own a Challenger though and the wife drives a 300C.

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #3,245  
Yeah its a Ford. I do still own a Challenger though and the wife drives a 300C.

Just had to pick a little! Nice tractor, its gonna come in handy.

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #3,246  
Nice rig, congrat's! :thumbsup:

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #3,249  

Would have been nice if he had agreed to trade that hour of your time for an hour of his time when the the 50 hour service comes due.

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #3,250  
Would have been nice if he had agreed to trade that hour of your time for an hour of his time when the the 50 hour service comes due.

Most would think going out of his way during off hours would make it right. No need to take money out of someone's pocket when they're doing the right thing...