Bobcat CT335 4.40 star(s) (29)

Information, reviews, photos, discussion topics, owner pages, and specifications about the Bobcat CT335.
25-50 HP Tractors
1704761417.jpg

About the Bobcat CT335

Bobcat CT335 Discussions (0)

Here are the most recent CT335 topics from our community.
No discussions tagged.
[ad placeholder]

User Reviews (29)

Read what TractorByNet members think about the Bobcat CT335 Subcompact Tractor
76 %
3 %
10 %
10 %
0 %
5.00 star(s)
horse2water

CT335 Bobcat
CT 335 Review
Model Year: 2010

I've only had this tractor for about three weeks now, but I've already found it to be a great machine. I had a 1987 NH 1720 for eight years and really liked it, but felt it was time to trade for a new one. The prices and incentives from Bobcat are hard to beat. After much research I settled on the Bobcat. I wanted the shuttle shift option and had settled on the 235 only to find out that Bobcat no longer offered the 235 in the shuttle shift for 2010. I went to the 335 to get the shuttle shift and am glad I did. Especially after hearing the stories of persons spending hundreds of dollars to replace the hydraulic fluid at 50 hours on the HST's. I also think the shuttle shift has lots more torque. Overall the tractor is great. Built well, lot's of nice features including a rear lever for raising/lowering the 3 pt. hitch while standing at the rear of the tractor. The dealer, Bobcat of Knoxville was great. I was ready to buy in late February, but the salesman told me to wait until March because the free FEL deal would be back. I did and it saved me a good bit. The 335 also came with the BobTach option on the loader so I got a set of pallet forks to go with it. These are great for handling lots of things you can't with the bucket. I can change from the bucket to the forks in about 5 minutes. It'll probably get faster with a little practice. Overall I couldn't be happier with the tractor. I also got the rear tires filled and would recommend this for anyone that has a location with grades that need to be worked. The additional stability is great.

Pros: Great tractor, lots of features, and a good price.
Cons: Can't really think of any at this time.

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
Sand_man

CT335 Bobcat
Bobcat CT335
Model Year: 2009

Looked for a tractor for a while, concluded that this was the best one for the money. A John Deere comparable in price was not close to the tractor that this one is, ie. loader lift, weight, and features like cruse control, options for rear hydraulics, mid pto, and three speed ranges rather than two. Was not impressed with the dealership after I had it worked on by them. My range lever got bent by someone who borrowed by tractor, (can't force it into ranges, some times have to play with pedals to make it shift in and out). The dealer did not fix the problem but carved out the adjustment slots for the range lever bumper with a die-grinder so it would move forward enough to hit high range, also nut was missing when they reassembled what they took apart. I eventually fixed the problem my self, bent the range lever back. In conclusion I am very glad I got the tractor but a bit bummed I don't have a dealer I can take it to that I can trust. One more thing, the tires should be filled. The tractor is very strong in the loader for the overall weight of the tractor. I have had the tail of it off the ground many times, even with a cement counter weight I made myself.

Pros: Strong, looks good, many features,
Cons: Weak dealer experience

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

CT335 Bobcat
ct335
Model Year: 2008

Man this machine is a bulldozier, I love it. What I have done with this machine you'd would think I had a bunch of heavy equip to do it but not so. I could dig a pond with this thing so smooth with the spring loaded air ride seat, I feel great after cutting the field with this smooth machine, I would recommend to anybody home owner or contractor.

Pros: nice machine well engineered
Cons: small tool box

5.00 star(s)
horticattleman

CT335 Bobcat
Typical Bobcat

I know they say these are made by an outside company, but they still carry the Bobcat name and they hold the line on name respect. This tractor is definitely one of the best I've owned and seems to get stronger and stronger with every passing hour. It is by far one of the most easily operated CUT out there. I would, and have, recommend them to anyone.

Pros: Simpleness
Cons: Front grill, small toolbox

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

CT335 Bobcat
A Great Tractor.

I have only had my Bobcat for short time, but it has proven very good to me. I had been looking at tractors for long time and picked Bobcat the price was good and all the OPTT made the deal. I had used a SST MF 1240 last year to move snow and liked SST Trany but went with the HST and man I'm glad I did! It is great for mowing and I can't wait to move snow with it. Some people have said they seemed under power in high gear but I can't say I have noticed that at all. Just love the 3 point lever at back of machine. And when they told me it had cruise it was like oh well but man it is nice, and i love the horn. Has the 8 LT loader which seems to lift anything I want I also got the Bob tech system on bucket. Overall I love the tractor and I will write another review after i get more hours on it.

Pros: 3 point lever at rear of machine, cruise, horn,easy of controls, Everything is greasable,
Cons: needs a bigger tool box and maybe in differant spot.

5.00 star(s)
jimbull34

CT335 Bobcat
Bobcat 335CT

I owned a farmtrac 38 hps with a front-end loader and went through three clutches in three years. I used the tractor to load a compressed earth block machine which uses only clay and portland mixed. The tran's just could not take the back and forth movement necessary to load dirt. So the dealer, whom I know very well, suggested the HST Bobcat CT335 as an alternative. I got a good trade in and a good price on the tractor and I have not been disappointed at all. It is a great little tractor. It has good power in the mid and lower range, high is only from travel on the roads. I mow with a 72" finish mover and it does a great job. I have a 72" rotortiller which runs it just fine and a 5' brush hog which it will bog down in real heavy weeds if you go too fast. It does have its quirks, but over all a good buy for what I use it for.

Pros: I love the HST.
Cons: I don't know of any yet.

5.00 star(s)
Rollcenter

CT335 Bobcat
Strong Worker

Almost 100 hours on my CT335ss. No issues to this point. I bought my machine with the 8TL Loader as well as the 8TB Backhoe. I have used my tractor mainly for dirt work up to this point. Clearing brush, digging ditches, and working my 900' gravel driveway with the loader. I ordered my machine with the GP tires, gives plenty of traction without tearing up your yard even with the heavy attachments on my machine. Removing the Backhoe can be done in less than 10 mins and reinstalling it can be done in under 20 mins. Very simple, straight forward process. I have done about 3 hours of bush hogging some deer hunting plots. Machine handles a 6' cutter no problem. Recently purchased a King Kutter 6' Roto Tiller and put about 2 hours on machine using it so far, one thing I love is the Electronic PTO switch, it makes using PTO equipment even more simple. The machine has GOBS of power!! The Tiller sunk up completely into never tilled ground is no problem in Low range, 3rd gear. Hydraulics are strong for the size of machine, loader will pick up MUCH more than rated for. I performed the 50 hour service myself, all fluids looked good, very little metal in engine oil which is an oddity for breakin oil.I do use "ON ROAD" diesel so I get very little, if any black smoke. I do recomend a good diesel fuel treatment as it will help deter any diesel fuel system problems. Grease! Be sure to keep Backhoe and loader pins greased with a good grease, I have made it a habit to grease about everytime I plan on really "working" the loader or backhoe. I only use Primrose grease, it flat out stays put better than anything else. I would recomend this machine highly.

Pros: Great power, super heavy built, & added features.
Cons: Stiff clutch.

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

CT335 Bobcat
Bobcat 335
Model Year: 2011

After looking at dozens of tractors over the past several years I have finally declared the winner. The Bobcat 335 shuttle shift! The quality of this machine is impressive. It is the right balance of weight, power, size and agility. I thought all along that I would buy a hydrostatic transmission, that is until I drove the shuttle shift. The control that I have with the SST feels just right. Also, as the Bobcat salesman explained, you actually get all of the horsepower that you are paying for, as opposed to the hydro transmission. So far, I have moved mounds of gravel and tons of topsoil. It handles my new 6 foot rotary cutter beautifully. The operators seat is very comfortable and there is lots of foot room, making it easy to exit and enter. Tons of compliments on its appearance from friends and neighbors! I am glad that the tractor search is finally over. This machine is impressive and I feel totally comfortable knowing that it can handle anything that I throw in front of it in the years to come.

Pros: Size, comfort, weight, power.
Cons: None yet.

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

CT335 Bobcat
By Far the Best Value Out There!

We bought this unit after moving on to our 80 acre property. 75 of which is very heavy bush. We came across the unit by chance at the local dealer and after checking every competitor within a few hours of us we went and purchased a bobcat. We were looking strongly at a tlb or excavator for our property, but for the long term having a quality tractor was a better choice. After purchasing a root bucket with grapple I have cleared 400' for fence lines in about 5 hours, half of that time was spent working on an old slope with just the bucket no counter balance either. We are very pleased with this machine and it's abilities, even my father who has run heavy equipment was extremely happy with its performance and comfort.

Pros: Solid all around machine - great value!
Cons: Bad placement of cup holder ;)

4.00 star(s)
onthehudson

CT335 Bobcat
Hill Side Farm Tractor

First time tractor owner/user with a hill side farm. I liked this tractor for my hill side farm over the Kubota because of it weight, width of wheelbase, and handling. I used a sod buster to open a water line on a packed down rock dirt road -- was amazed at how it pulled the sod buster plow through big sandstone rock. Have had excellent service from Advantage Valley Bobcat -- dealership.

Pros: Durable, dependable, price.
Cons: None.

[ad placeholder]

Bobcat CT335 Owner Pages

View owner pages to see photos, customization and comments about member-owner Bobcat CT335s

Bobcat CT335 Community Rankings

#472 user rating of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#287 Viewed of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#31 discussed of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#1203 user rating of 27027 items overall
#912 Viewed of 27027 items overall
#61 discussed of 27027 items overall
#7 Ranking of Most-OwnerPages in 27027 items overall