Branson BRANSON3510I 4.30 star(s) (8)

Information, reviews, photos, discussion topics, owner pages, and specifications about the Branson BRANSON3510I.
25-50 HP Tractors
1704761331.jpg

About the Branson BRANSON3510I

Branson BRANSON3510I Discussions (0)

Here are the most recent BRANSON3510I topics from our community.
No discussions tagged.
[ad placeholder]

User Reviews (8)

Read what TractorByNet members think about the Branson BRANSON3510I Subcompact Tractor
75 %
0 %
13 %
0 %
13 %
5.00 star(s)
Hahajones

BRANSON3510I Branson
Branson 3510i
Model Year: 0

I bought the tractor from the original owner with 80hrs on it. It came with a Branson 7620 BH which I've used quite a lot. I love the 2 speed PTO, the low mounted fuel tank, the steel hood and fenders, the powder coating instead of paint,the flat deck and mud guards,the 12 speed shuttle shift,the near 3800lb weight of the tractor,and the Cummins A1700 series diesel angine. The only thing I don't like are the R4 industrial tires. I have to chain up for winter and am planning on switching to over size ag tires which will make it darn near perfect.

Pros: All the above.
Cons: None with the tractor.

3.00 star(s)
johnnyo1111

BRANSON3510I Branson
Engine
Model Year: 1995

My 35hp 3 cyl. motor locked up, thrust bearing issue, maybe I can put a Yanmar engine in it.

Pros: Stout tractor.
Cons: The price to repair anything on this...omg.

5.00 star(s)
ruggedram

BRANSON3510I Branson
Branson 3510
Model Year: 2011

Had this tractor for almost 3 years. Haven't had any issues with it yet. Have about 250 hours on it.

Pros: Quality, durable, reliable.
Cons: None.

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
Davey in Jones

BRANSON3510I Branson
Branson 3510i
Model Year: 2007

Fuel level indicator went out during 1st month. It has become very intermittent & unstable. So far I have been able to deal with it. As another reviewer mentioned the dash is plastic, and sold as an entire piece. No problems with this tractor at all, other than that. Just used it to "mix" materials using the rototiller attachment every day, 8-10 hours per day, for near a month. Never hesitated! I love my tractor!

Pros: Great tractor.
Cons: Fuel gauge, it uses fuel (diesel), and it won't drive itself in the heat of summer.

5.00 star(s)
sgtdvan

BRANSON3510I Branson
Branson 3510i Review
Model Year: 2006

I've had this tractor for 6 years and have put almost no money into it on repairs. I live in Kentucky and have some brutal acreage that I have tamed with the help of this machine. It has done everything that I have asked it to and has even surprised me in how strong and ruggedly built it is. I started out mowing about 8 acres with a 6' bush hog going up and down very steep hills and it handled it with very little effort. I now mow the same area with a finish mower. In addition it rototils our garden, moves countless large rocks with the bucket loader, plows snow with the rear blade in the winter and helped me haul lumber across the property when I built our house. This is a great tractor and a great value. It is not perfect however. I have 2 issues that I need to address right now. One is the coil heater quit working (I believe that the problem is the relay) and the other is an internal hydraulic leak in the three point hitch. It slowly sinks down if the engine is off.

Pros: Beefy, well-built tractor. Reliable and good value.
Cons: Dealers are not everywhere so you may have to travel to find one. Have to go through a dealer to get parts. Seat is hard and unforgiving (I believe that they have addressed that with later models).

5.00 star(s)
LoneStarRanch

BRANSON3510I Branson
Tough Tractor!
Model Year: 2006

Had my Branson long enough now to give a pretty good review of it and I have nothing to complain about. Have used the BL10A FEL quite a bit and am impressed with the speed of the hydraulics and the power. Moves 1,200 lb. round bales w/o issue. Have a box blade and used it to put in a 1,200' driveway, 3-pt. post hole auger works great and can bust through some rock. All in all, this is much more tractor for the money than you will get from JD, Kubota or others. Highly recommend it!

Pros: Weight, power, value for the dollar.
Cons: None so far!

5.00 star(s)
paul tiszai

BRANSON3510I Branson
No Troubles
Model Year: 2009

My Branson 3510 is still hauling my wood and blowing snow. I bought a backhoe with my unit and its great at digging out the creek. It's light enough not to break through the top level of soil when using the 4x4 and backhoe. I have used the machine in building a septic system, lifting heavy logs onto my sawmill, snow blowing miles of trails for maple syrup time...all with no mechanical problems. It's a very reliable tractor. Its also great at pulling my truck out of the mud in the soupy mud.

Pros: Great for driving in the bush, tight turning circle.
Cons: Would like a cabin, for the unit, to blow snow

Photo Uploads:

1.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

BRANSON3510I Branson
Worst Purchase Of My Life
Model Year: 2016

I bought this machine brand new from (dealer name removed). First off all, it was three weeks late on delivery! It was dropped off up the road from me, When I pulled out of the driveway to take it home the rear end seized up and blew the transmission. The dealer was totally unwilling to pick the piece of junk up!!! They are telling me I have to haul it an hour and a half at my expense!!!

Pros: Looks like a sold build
Cons: Very poor customer service

[ad placeholder]

Branson BRANSON3510I Owner Pages

View owner pages to see photos, customization and comments about member-owner Branson BRANSON3510Is

Branson BRANSON3510I Community Rankings

#492 user rating of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#736 Viewed of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#31 discussed of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#1245 user rating of 27027 items overall
#2294 Viewed of 27027 items overall
#61 discussed of 27027 items overall
#7 Ranking of Most-OwnerPages in 27027 items overall