New Holland TC35 4.60 star(s) (17)

Information, reviews, photos, discussion topics, owner pages, and specifications about the New Holland TC35.
25-50 HP Tractors
1704757221.jpg

About the New Holland TC35

New Holland TC35 Discussions (0)

Here are the most recent TC35 topics from our community.
No discussions tagged.
[ad placeholder]

User Reviews (17)

Read what TractorByNet members think about the New Holland TC35 Subcompact Tractor
65 %
29 %
6 %
0 %
0 %
4.00 star(s)
trachead

TC35 New Holland
TC35 New Holland
Model Year: 2003

A good tractor with a loader, previously owned a John Deere 2020 which had way more power, but was gasoline and old. 300 hours on the New Holland, mostly bush hogging. Many of these had gear shift weld problems and mine was fixed under warranty and has worked well since. Mine has sat outside and the seat is already bad and the plastic faded. But it cranks even in the dead of winter (we had a bad one this year in Virginia) and helps with snow removal. Compared to Deere and Kubota, a great value.

Pros: Cranks even in the dead of winter
Cons: Gear shift weld problems

5.00 star(s)
paccorti

TC35 New Holland
TC35D no supersteer with 16LA Loader
Model Year: 2000

I've had this tractor for almost 10 years now. I use it for mowing (First Choice rear discharge 7' mower), grading with rear blade (Land Pride RB3584 heavy duty 7 foot blade) and bush hogging (Woods 6'). Even 10 years later this tractor is (in my opinion) at the top of the class. The loader is far more powerful than many others. The fuel tank is large (13 gallons) and easy to fill (at least compared to pouring it on the hood). The large front wheels provide good traction and flotation in mud/snow. Compared to other tractors in this class the hydraulic pump is very large (9.8 gpm for implements and 5.1 gpm for steering total = 14.9 gpm). I've had the tractor in the shop twice (both under warranty - one just preventive i.e. nothing wrong). The hydrostatic transmission works perfectly and the dual power feature is much appreciated. The controls are well placed and logical; the seat has more travel than other brands and you'll quickly appreciate it when on bumpy ground.

Pros: Good lift capacity, comfortable ergos, powerful and easy to handle
Cons: Can't really think of any - I'll ding it one star for the warranty repair

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
dranch

TC35 New Holland
tc35
Model Year: 2005

This tractor is well build. Easy to drive and does everything I need to do on my land. Has the following items, front loader, scraper, post hole digger, and a set of disks.

Pros: Great strong frame and gear boxes
Cons: Hard to change fuel filte

5.00 star(s)
Passionfortrees

TC35 New Holland
New Holland TC 35 Reveiw
Model Year: 2001

This Tractor is so great! I have lived with out it for a long time, I was penny Foolish and now realize what a great machine when used right, what can be accomplished effortlessly.

Pros: Everything is great
Cons: nothing

4.00 star(s)
boatyard

TC35 New Holland
2005 New Holland TC35A & 16 LA Loader

Great Tractor. My first. Buy a tractor that has a dealer that you trust and like! The nearest dealer that I wanted to deal with was the New Holland dealer and I found a three year old tractor, on the used market, that had been purchased from them new. It is a geared tractor. I have never driven any other type. They are the least expensive. No regrets. If you are making a living plowing snow or moving dirt, the shifting could get old quick. I still find it entertaining.

Pros: It has been very reliable. The dealer is nearby and has been very helpful.
Cons: Fibre glass fenders are showing signs of cracking from using the hand holds. The headlights are useless with the loader on the tractor.

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
stacey@sent.com

TC35 New Holland
2005 New Holland TC35A

I bought this New Holland (NH) TC35A tractor in 2008 for 13,500 from a private individual. It is a 4x4, synchroshift, with industrial tires. It came with a bush hog an, box blade -- all in like new condition given the tractor had only 35 hours. I bought a NH finishing mower and had the dealer install a front end loader (FEL). I have used the tractor on our 80 acre property in Upstate NY to bush hog fields, mow a (rough) lawn near the house, and build new trails. The FEL has been a real work horse in the trail blazing area. Have used the FEL and chains to pull out 3" trees in a new trail -- better than cutting them with a chainsaw and having the stump to mess you up. I have used the tractor to move stone, dirt, and snow. It is workhorse. The tractor always starts easily and generally does not bog down. I think it is too big doing the finish mowing around the house. If the ground is wet, the tires make marks in the lawn etc. I have had one problem with the throttle linkage. It kept coming off regardless of how I adjusted it. I improvised a solution with some fine wire....not pretty but it works. Also, I wish I had a rear hydraulic remote to attach a wood splitter. These add-ons are pricey at the NH dealer. So overall, I am pleased with this brute of a tractor. It runs well and is very sturdy. I would recommend this model to those needing a versatile tractor for a smaller farm.

Pros: very good quality and sturdy. Engine seems bullet proof.
Cons: Not good for finish mowing......but that could be the operator:)

3.00 star(s)
parcrotcart

TC35 New Holland
TC35 troubles

I shouldn't be doing this review yet, as I have just started bush hogging with this tractor and have what looks like big trouble. I hit an ant pile and the PTO quit turning! Haven't diagnosed it yet, so hate to say too much to soon. But I dogged a 950 JD for over twenty years and never had a PTO failure....and it cut a lot of cypress knees and stumps and saplings....all I was cutting with the TC was pasture grass.

Pros: Was a joy for several months until I started bush hogging!
Cons: No problems except the PTO would never stop turning even when in the off position and then it completely stopped working.

5.00 star(s)
jedjoe

TC35 New Holland
Solid, reliable workhorse that's user-friendly.
Model Year: 2004

Over the past six years, this machine has been my constant mechanical companion as we built a working farm out of nothing, but abandoned agricultural land and forest. "Dutch" has been used for house dismantling and rebuilding, plowing, harrowing, grading, logging, wood hauling, field cutting, driveway installation, stone wall building, animal care and general maintenance. I bought the machine slightly used (340 hours) and it now has 1760 hours. In all of that time, it has NEVER had a mechanical, electrical or hydraulic failure or breakage. The engineering and materials are top notch. I added an ATI grapple at purchase, which after repairing a weak weld, has been a great additional feature. The original front facing work lights can be blocked by the loader bucket, so I added some extra lights above each fender. I would recommend a mesh fuel intake filter, since the fuel line can become easily clogged if debris gets into the tank. All around, a fantastic compact tractor.

Pros: Solidly built, excellent sight lines to loader, and excellent power for size.
Cons: Gas gauge is erratic & fuel line can clog.

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
steve bumpus

TC35 New Holland
New Holland TC35 Owner
Model Year: 2000

See ratings

Pros: See ratings
Cons: See ratings

5.00 star(s)
imamcloud

TC35 New Holland
TC35 is a Workhorse
Model Year: 2003

Pulls any implement I need to. Lots of power for a small tractor but uses very little diesel. Use a 6 foot finish mower, 6 foot bushhog, 5 foot rototiller, and hauls round bales effortlessly. One year of use with no problems at all. Love it!

Pros: Good power but fuel effecient.
Cons: A little heavy for finish mowing the yard without leaving tire marks.

[ad placeholder]

New Holland TC35 Owner Pages

View owner pages to see photos, customization and comments about member-owner New Holland TC35s

New Holland TC35 Community Rankings

#362 user rating of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#171 Viewed of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#31 discussed of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#933 user rating of 27027 items overall
#629 Viewed of 27027 items overall
#61 discussed of 27027 items overall
#7 Ranking of Most-OwnerPages in 27027 items overall