2022 L3302

/ 2022 L3302 #21  
HST, brakes were not on, stabilizers were off ground, all it had to do was roll the machine on the tires, ground is fairly level.
There’s something wrong, and not user error.
Try putting the Hi-Low lever in neutral. Even though the HST pedal is centered, there will still be rolling resistance.

/ 2022 L3302 #22  
Yup. Neutral.

It takes A LOT of effort to roll a HST in gear. Especially lower ranges.

That's why they hold (or creep real slow) on a hill that the thing would freewheel 30mph down if in neutral.

Also why zero turns have relief screws on the pumps Incase it needs towed or pushed

/ 2022 L3302 #24  
Really buddy?
You just said aftermarket were good or better than OEM, now you change tunes, you don’t have to see for it to be so, arrogant aren’t we?

In the end the dealer can do whatever they want with the tractor I’m through with this $38k piece of trouble!

A premium tractor brand supposedly that is leaking from day one without the customer even using it, yeah such quality in workmanship.

The dealer putting an inferior hose on the tractor instead of ordering a new hose for a brand new tractor, the dealer is responsible for what products it uses whether they make it or someone else.
$38k mistake.

Any hose is only as good as the person that assemblies it. I’d be sure if the hose is even bad and it’s not leaking where it’s screwed on. It’s in a hard place to across and could just be loose. Most hoses are all the same anyway. Do you actually think Kubota has a factory dedicated to making hoses? If a leaking hose ruins your day this bad tractor ownership probably isn’t for you. I agree 100 percent you should get your money back. You aren’t going to be happy.

/ 2022 L3302 #26  
Does the dealer have the tractor again? Are they supposed to still be finding a solution or not? They should be looking into options to correct the problem. I know you must feel terrible about the problems. The dealer does have a responsibility to a reasonable solution.

/ 2022 L3302 #27  
Man, that is rough. Probably not a bad idea to check all the fluids, and look over it for any rubbing hoses and such. Sounds the prep work for sale is more than lacking.

Never happened to me, but I hear that the front gearbox or steering box (something up front) often gets skipped during Kubota dealer prep. I'd check.

/ 2022 L3302 #28  
The L series is Kubota's economy compact tractor, not premium, but this would have happened regardless of model. All of the issues except the first blown hose sounds like poor dealer prep. The replacement hose should have been checked before sending it out. They should have also noted the weak performance.

Thinking out loud here: I wonder if the hose failure is causing the weak /non performance in the backhoe? If debris is in the bypass valve, it may not be closing fully.

/ 2022 L3302 #29  
The L series is Kubota's economy compact tractor, not premium, but this would have happened regardless of model. All of the issues except the first blown hose sounds like poor dealer prep. The replacement hose should have been checked before sending it out. They should have also noted the weak performance.

Thinking out loud here: I wonder if the hose failure is causing the weak /non performance in the backhoe? If debris is in the bypass valve, it may not be closing fully.
I've also seen brand new hoses that have a restriction inside them and were no good.

/ 2022 L3302 #30  
Didn’t read did you, the aftermarket hose split and obviously leaks.

When you can’t push loose soil that could be moved by hand there’s something wrong.

I agree with the dealer, very poor service from the start, sad, was told this was a premium tractor, but alas, got a premium problem.
Missed that part....

But you were lied to if thats what they said.

That series is kubota's most basic economy series of tractors