/ 4707 #501  
wow, that's not good. Sorry it happened to you and hope the new door glass is in stock

/ 4707 #502  
Unlock your back window so when you shut the cab doors it will vent the cap pressure and shut easier. These cabs are remarkably air tight!

/ 4707 #504  
Thanks for the advice...will try it after the door is replaced

/ 4707 #505  
Update- they came out today, guy thinks the clutch pedal works as normal, I don’t really agree. I run large Deeres 100s of hours per year, and the clutch on this tractor just doesn’t feel right. Sometimes it feels just fine to me and other times if I had to creep ahead 6” or so there is now way I could do it, I very slowly let of the clutch and the tractor jumps a few feet.

He acknowledged the transmission clunk, but the pto seemed ok aside from a little noise upon start up. He said he was gonna recalibrate the pto, 3 pt, and change the high pressure trans filter. I had to leave before he finished up. Just got back and took the tractor for a drive, all issues still remain. PTO seemed better initially but after driving the tractor around for a half hour or so and trying again it started making loud noises and throwing the code again.

EDIT: I just got off the phone with the service manager, there was bunch of chunks of brass and metal in the filter. They are gonna come get it next week and tear into it. Wish they would have told me that before I just drove it around for an hour LOL oh well, I’ll be happy as long as they get it taken care of.
Update- got the tractor back about a week ago. They say the brass in the filter came from the pump (not sure if one pump runs just the transmission or all the hydraulics as well?) and some of that brass had also found its way into the pto bearings. They also had troubles with calibrating the clutch and had to replace a sensor. I didn’t ask too many questions, I’m not very familiar with how it all works.

All seems to be fixed now with the exception of the grabby clutch. Agco says its just the way they are.

/ 4707 #506  
You still liking your 4707? I am considering buying one with in a year. I am trying to find out everything I can on these machines. This forum is awesome! I am very interested in the the Dyna 2 transmission. How is line of site out front window with the FL3615? Does loader obstruct front view much? Does this machine have enough power to run a 8' to 10' bush hog or a 4x4 bailer on 20+ degree slopes or should I go to a 4708 or 4709? I only have 20 acres of pasture and 10 acres wooded. Want to make sure I buy the right size tractor the first time. I would appreciate any input and suggestions you have. Thanks in advance.

/ 4707 #507  
I would consider that to be a bit small for any round baler especially on a 20 degree slope,
you are not likely to have any control going downhill while baling on that kind of slope.
A 20 degree slope is close to 36% grade, with 45 degrees being 100% grade.

/ 4707 #508  
You still liking your 4707? I am considering buying one with in a year. I am trying to find out everything I can on these machines. This forum is awesome! I am very interested in the the Dyna 2 transmission. How is line of site out front window with the FL3615? Does loader obstruct front view much? Does this machine have enough power to run a 8' to 10' bush hog or a 4x4 bailer on 20+ degree slopes or should I go to a 4708 or 4709? I only have 20 acres of pasture and 10 acres wooded. Want to make sure I buy the right size tractor the first time. I would appreciate any input and suggestions you have. Thanks in advance.
I still like mine. I just got it back today from a shattered door. The windows and doors were installed incorrectly after the tint was applied which made the door alignment off. That is what the door shatter. For the bushog, a 10' should be fine but I cannot speak to the baler.

/ 4707 #509  
Anyone happen to know what fault code E 31 97 is?

Attachments

• AB51EBBC-5512-487E-BAE1-AB1295F70FB2.jpeg
    AB51EBBC-5512-487E-BAE1-AB1295F70FB2.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 69