Any landscape or utility trailers better than this one for the $?

/ Any landscape or utility trailers better than this one for the $? #11  
I’d say that trailer will get the job done for you. Price? Tough to say but it wouldn’t have been that long ago it would have been at least $1000 less. Mine also has brakes on one axle only. I wish it had brakes on both but for loads up to 5000 pounds brakes on one axle works.

/ Any landscape or utility trailers better than this one for the $? #12  
It looks a little lighter built than my tandem axle 7x16 landscaper, but hard to say from photos. I paid $2200 back in 2012. Mine has brakes on both axles. Been a very versatile trailer. 10 years later, it will soon need the deck replaced and I know I ought to invest in new tires.

/ Any landscape or utility trailers better than this one for the $? #13  
IMO you need at least a 18' and 20' would be better. Put a mower on the back and keep the loader on and you will have to remove the tailgate and be hanging off a good bit.

/ Any landscape or utility trailers better than this one for the $? #14  
I'm glad that I was sitting down when I read the price... I had forgotten how much they've gone up in the past 2 years. OUCH! 5300 lb payload should handle your machines fine. Having brakes on only one axle wouldn't cut it in this state, but must be legal in Virginia or they wouldn't be able to sell it. You could always wait and hope that prices go back down but that hasn't worked out very well so far.
As you mentioned, every used trailer I've ever looked at is beat to crap yet they want nearly new if not new prices for them.

/ Any landscape or utility trailers better than this one for the $? #15  
I’ve got a 7,000 pound trailer that only has brakes on one axel. It works fairly well but it overheats the one brake with much use. Having brakes on both axels would definitely be ideal.

/ Any landscape or utility trailers better than this one for the $?
I have something similar and it works very well for my RTV1100 and BX23 TLB.

Didn't see any specs on the link but assume it's 7k gross which should be fine.

16' can be a little short for TLB's but it works for me.

I especially like the full gate. Costs gas mileage but much faster load and unload.

Mine:
this picture does have me thinking a 18 or 20 might be better for my B.the problem is I havent seen ANY of these. I dont use a mower behind it but my favorite use is with front forks and backhoe......it would barely fit and not leave any room if i need to balance the load for the right tongue weight etc

/ Any landscape or utility trailers better than this one for the $? #18  
Is your loader quick attach? If so it would be easy to take them off and turn them around while transporting.
One dealer here is selling 18' car carriers (7000 gvwr) with brakes on both axles for $3799, but the site doesn't list the brand name so I can't find a cross reference for your state.

/ Any landscape or utility trailers better than this one for the $? #19  
There are a LOT of variables here. The 6x16 tandem you show the link to seems terribly high $ but with brakes and the way it is shown you probably will not do a whole lot better than that. I see several around that price. The SLE brand in your second link looks better EXCEPT that frame doesn't look so sturdy. The width is improved. The beavertail definitely helps.

There really are a LOT of key questions about your needs:
1) How often will you use it per year? 2) Do you really need brakes ? 3) Is your towing vehicle overqualified (exceeding 6000 lbs) or light in the loafers like a Ford Ranger or Chevy Colorado? 4) Will your towing be in your local area or mountains with steep roads, etc.?

From the data you supply the Polaris and the B2920 will not challenge a trailer with those specs.

First thing I would do is find a wider one. 6ft will not accommodate even a BX2200 with a belly mower.
Second, do you really need tandem axles? You can buy a single axle 14ft that will readily haul what you list for around $1500 less. Maybe $2500 or so.

For example my Stagecoach brand has an upgrade stronger axle, stronger than std tires, 78" wide bed, small amount of beavertail which helps a huge amount when loading AND makes the tailgate much shorter and easier to lift without springs. It would very easily handle your loads that we know about. It cost me a hair over $2000 via dealer in Bossier City LA 4 years ago. See Utility Trailers For Sale New & Used | Topps Trailer Sales in LA dealer website in Bossier City. I do not know where all Stagecoach has dealers but they are made in TX, are VERY well made and durable. The mfr is super receptive to doing mods and custom stuff to suit you at not exorbitant prices.
The top rim frame is heavy 2"+ size pipe, a lot stronger than thin angle iron. I've owned both.
20210716_085816crop enh.jpg
I added mesh sides, extra post holder slots, a spare tire holder, etc.

20170904_134637.jpg
20170905_131838.jpg

/ Any landscape or utility trailers better than this one for the $? #20  
I'm glad that I was sitting down when I read the price... I had forgotten how much they've gone up in the past 2 years. OUCH! 5300 lb payload should handle your machines fine. Having brakes on only one axle wouldn't cut it in this state, but must be legal in Virginia or they wouldn't be able to sell it. You could always wait and hope that prices go back down but that hasn't worked out very well so far.
As you mentioned, every used trailer I've ever looked at is beat to crap yet they want nearly new if not new prices for them.
The seller has to go buy a new one at a high price after he sells you his old trailer.