Best Chainsaw Sharpener under $300

/ Best Chainsaw Sharpener under $300 #131  
My hearing is bad and I'm trying not to make it any worse. I have a stock muffler yet still use ear plugs... I won't even start the saw without them. If I'm going to be running it all day I also wear muffs, otherwise I will still hear the saw running when I go to bed.
Yea, I get it. I've been wearing ear plugs 5 days a week since I was 20, I have a pair in right now. They mainly protect my hearing from air hose noise in the machine shop. I always wear protection when sawing. I would wear both plugs and muffs if I had any hearing damage when running my saw. It's definitely louder now but it runs so much better than it did before modification.

/ Best Chainsaw Sharpener under $300 #132  
stihl 2 in 1 on the saw is amazing. takes just a couple minutes max to sharpen a chain. So easy you'll keep your chain super sharp all the time!

/ Best Chainsaw Sharpener under $300 #133  
My hearing is bad and I'm trying not to make it any worse. I have a stock muffler yet still use ear plugs... I won't even start the saw without them. If I'm going to be running it all day I also wear muffs, otherwise I will still hear the saw running when I go to bed.
It's crazy to run a saw without hearing protection (eye protection as well). I want to be able to hear and see my kids (and eventually grandkids) when they perform in the school play or come over to visit, and actually have a conversation with them without them having to shout and put up with me saying "What?!" after every sentence.

/ Best Chainsaw Sharpener under $300 #134  
It's crazy to run a saw without hearing protection (eye protection as well). I want to be able to hear and see my kids (and eventually grandkids) when they perform in the school play or come over to visit, and actually have a conversation with them without them having to shout and put up with me saying "What?!" after every sentence.
All my manly tools and machines have safty shields on and are as quiet as practical.

/ Best Chainsaw Sharpener under $300 #135  
stihl 2 in 1 on the saw is amazing. takes just a couple minutes max to sharpen a chain. So easy you'll keep your chain super sharp all the time!
I purchased 2 of these after watching Project Farm on YouTube. They sharpen quick and sharper than a new chain. A couple strokes across the tooth not only sharpens it, it also sets the raker to depth. I grew up cutting trees to rotate out old apple crop. The Stihl 2 in 1 beats the hell out of anything I have in the past.

/ Best Chainsaw Sharpener under $300 #136  
I sharpen many chains at a time (18"), I just clamp a bar in the vice with a chain on it,and use a bungee cord to pull the slack tight, hook end to a screw in the bench leg. All my chains are at a very different stage of wear, so adjusting the grinder over and over took way longer than just using a file. I'm running the chain on a processor and it's not practical to sharpen on the machine. I get chains from the dumpster at work that the fire fighters have deemed junk, not worth their trouble to fix up so some take a lot of filing to get back, but 10-15min per chain don't seem bad to me.