Grapple EA Everything Attachments WICKED 55 Root Rake Grapple

/ EA Everything Attachments WICKED 55 Root Rake Grapple #31  
I contacted EA via email a week ago with a question about one of their products, but so far no response. Like the OP I feel that if you provide email contact information you should be prepared to answer inquiries in a reasonable time period. If they are too busy to answer my questions, they're too busy to take my money.

/ EA Everything Attachments WICKED 55 Root Rake Grapple #32  
Whenever I have contacted EA via email, I have always had a response within 24 hrs, usually less than 12 hrs. I wonder if they are on vacation.
OP- Good catch on those hoses, that routing does not look like a good idea at all.

/ EA Everything Attachments WICKED 55 Root Rake Grapple #34  
   / EA Everything Attachments WICKED 55 Root Rake Grapple #35  
Yeah, that is what concerns me. Past history of this product doesn't matter much. It is this "new and improved" version that I am referring to. Now if I could get an older version, then no problem.

I wonder if the 60" model has the same "new improvements"? I think the TYM T474 I am waiting to come in would be able to handle the larger one OK. Might even be better as the cab version itself is 59 inches wide at it's widest point.

Of course, if no one at EA even bothers to address this issue in reply to my queries, then I guess I won't be much inclined to do business with them anyway. If you can't get people to respond from a company before the sale, you sure as heck will be whistling dixie for help after the sale. IMHO.
Hey,

I didn't read the entire thread(yet).

Those hoses are routed through those holes to keep them out of the way during transit, and will be nothing like that when hooked to the tractor.

Yeah, that'd be a seriously dumb arrangement. :ROFLMAO:
Hope this helps.
Travis

/ EA Everything Attachments WICKED 55 Root Rake Grapple #36  
I contacted EA via email a week ago with a question about one of their products, but so far no response. Like the OP I feel that if you provide email contact information you should be prepared to answer inquiries in a reasonable time period. If they are too busy to answer my questions, they're too busy to take my money.

I'm right here if you need me, or can call 866-581-5818 during our business hours 8-5 eastern time, M-F.

We've been having issues with not getting all of the emails submitted online, but do answer every one that comes through, in a timely manner.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Travis

/ EA Everything Attachments WICKED 55 Root Rake Grapple #37  
View attachment 815771

Pic of my year old wicked55
No hose routing issues
Cannot even see the hoses from the front of the grapple
I definitely wouldn’t want the hoses routed in a way that they could be damaged,
So if the newest version has the hoses routed differently, I would just re run them through the back tube.

View attachment 815771

Pic of my year old wicked55
No hose routing issues
Cannot even see the hoses from the front of the grapple
I definitely wouldn’t want the hoses routed in a way that they could be damaged,
So if the newest version has the hoses routed differently, I would just re run them through the back tube..

1rr.JPG

We still route all of our Wicked Root Rake Grapple hoses like this. 48", 55", 60", 66".
Totally concealed and out of harm's way.
The one in the video was still in its shipping arrangement.
Travis

/ EA Everything Attachments WICKED 55 Root Rake Grapple #38  
View attachment 815954

We still route all of our Wicked Root Rake Grapple hoses like this. 48", 55", 60", 66".
Totally concealed and out of harm's way.
The one in the video was still in its shipping arrangement.
Travis

I almost was 100% certain that would be the case.! LoL
But didn’t want to speak for y’all.
I’ve yet to see a regression on grapple quality from EA, every new version is better than the old…
Sometimes when someone tries to post a helpful demo video for you, it can cause more problems than it’s worth. 🤣🤣

/ EA Everything Attachments WICKED 55 Root Rake Grapple #39  
I almost was 100% certain that would be the case.! LoL
But didn’t want to speak for y’all.
I’ve yet to see a regression on grapple quality from EA, every new version is better than the old…
Sometimes when someone tries to post a helpful demo video for you, it can cause more problems than it’s worth. 🤣🤣

Ha, no doubt, man.

Here's Ted's latest Wicked 55 demo, which is short for demonstration AND demolition!! :oops:
Travis

/ EA Everything Attachments WICKED 55 Root Rake Grapple #40  
I'm right here if you need me, or can call 866-581-5818 during our business hours 8-5 eastern time, M-F.

We've been having issues with not getting all of the emails submitted online, but do answer every one that comes through, in a timely manner.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Travis
Thanks for the follow up.