Grapple EA Everything Attachments WICKED 55 Root Rake Grapple

/ EA Everything Attachments WICKED 55 Root Rake Grapple #41  
Thanks for the follow up.
You're very welcome. I don't get to spend as much time on TBN as I'd like, but I do keep it up on one of my screens at the office, so I saw the notifications first thing this morning.
Thanks for following along, and I'll be glad to assist you with any questions!
Also, my direct email is travis@(Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure)
Travis

/ EA Everything Attachments WICKED 55 Root Rake Grapple #42  
Well, did the OP just disappear?

/ EA Everything Attachments WICKED 55 Root Rake Grapple #43  
Maybe. Seems hoses on grapples weren't the only thing he didn't like here.

/ EA Everything Attachments WICKED 55 Root Rake Grapple
Hey,

I didn't read the entire thread(yet).

Those hoses are routed through those holes to keep them out of the way during transit, and will be nothing like that when hooked to the tractor.

Yeah, that'd be a seriously dumb arrangement. :ROFLMAO:
Hope this helps.
Travis
OK, I watched the video again closely, and I see what you are talking about. Apparently that grapple was not hooked up to the 3rd function on the loader, like the older version was, so the ends that should have been attached to the third function are actually tucked through the holes in the tines and the connectors tucked in the holes in the tine furthest to the "driver's side". Matter of fact, it looks like the loader holding the new version doesn't even have a 3rd function setup on it. Unless I missed that too. :)

Sorry, that was not clear during the initial viewers, and it actually appeared that the hoses were coupled through the holes, not just being stored for transport as you have explained.

Thank you for clearing that up.

/ EA Everything Attachments WICKED 55 Root Rake Grapple #46  
No. The OP has been in the hospital with his wife who has cancer the last few days. Sorry if you think my priorities are out of whack.
Goes to show that there may be underlying circumstances when someone doesn't respond instantly.

I wish her the best, and that's a terrible circumstance in which my mom has been battling.

I would love to assist you with arranging the best grapple investment for your tractor, and welcome you to the EA Fam!
Travis

/ EA Everything Attachments WICKED 55 Root Rake Grapple
Goes to show that there may be underlying circumstances when someone doesn't respond instantly.

I wish her the best, and that's a terrible circumstance in which my mom has been battling.

I would love to assist you with arranging the best grapple investment for your tractor, and welcome you to the EA Fam!
Travis
OK, I appreciate you extending me this offer. Yeah, this is a pretty rough time. It would be hard to believe that Hell is any worse than this. My wife is a true angel on Earth, and she is actually the one encouraging me to buy a tractor. I believe she is trying to keep me distracted and wants me to have a BIG distraction in case our prayers don't work.

Sorry to hear about your mom. Mine died from lung cancer a few years ago. What a truly horrible thing cancer is.

So, I do not have my tractor yet (TYM T474HC) so I don't know what sort of ends will be on the 3rd function that is going to be installed on it. Do you show the lead times on your website when placing an order?

Thanks again.

/ EA Everything Attachments WICKED 55 Root Rake Grapple #48  
OK, I appreciate you extending me this offer. Yeah, this is a pretty rough time. It would be hard to believe that Hell is any worse than this. My wife is a true angel on Earth, and she is actually the one encouraging me to buy a tractor. I believe she is trying to keep me distracted and wants me to have a BIG distraction in case our prayers don't work.

Sorry to hear about your mom. Mine died from lung cancer a few years ago. What a truly horrible thing cancer is.

So, I do not have my tractor yet (TYM T474HC) so I don't know what sort of ends will be on the 3rd function that is going to be installed on it. Do you show the lead times on your website when placing an order?

Thanks again.
Yes, it's a shame people suffer from it like they do. I hope your/our prayers are answered, man.

We can always update the couplers after you determine what the tractor has, so no worries about that.

Lead times aren't posted on the website, but our current build estimate is around 3-4ishh months or so.
Travis

/ EA Everything Attachments WICKED 55 Root Rake Grapple #49  
I'm a new tractor owner, never had one. Bought my first tractor a month or so ago, a Mahindra 5155 (55hp). I knew I "needed" a grapple, for clearning land on my new hobby farm, so not knowing what I didn't know, I bought the Mahindra branded grapple along with the Mahindra branded 6' box blade. So far, they have been doing well. The tractor is awesome, but I fear that eventually, I will fold up that grapple like a twig.

Glad I saw this thread.

If / When my Mahindra grapple breaks, I will definitely get one of these!

/ EA Everything Attachments WICKED 55 Root Rake Grapple #50  
I'm a new tractor owner, never had one. Bought my first tractor a month or so ago, a Mahindra 5155 (55hp). I knew I "needed" a grapple, for clearning land on my new hobby farm, so not knowing what I didn't know, I bought the Mahindra branded grapple along with the Mahindra branded 6' box blade. So far, they have been doing well. The tractor is awesome, but I fear that eventually, I will fold up that grapple like a twig.

Glad I saw this thread.

If / When my Mahindra grapple breaks, I will definitely get one of these!

I'm also glad you saw this thread. I'll be glad to assist!
If you're on facebook, join us in the EA Channel Group(or if you're not, you can still scroll through, I think).
Travis

Oh, here's a 5145 with our Wicked 66!!

Mahindra5145s.jpg