How would it make you feel?

/ How would it make you feel? #1  

RobertBrown

Elite Member
Tractor
Bolens G192/TS1910 Ford/New Holland 1920
How would it make you feel if .....you had a yard sale named after you?
I'm sure Hugh is pleased.
the other side is identical

/ How would it make you feel? #2  
oops.....

/ How would it make you feel? #3  
As we all know, HUGHs can be a pricey investment when bought new... yet we've all needed a HUGH or two around when the need arises.

Still, it'd be worth your time checking the sale out, if only for a HUGH that could be parted out.

/ How would it make you feel? #5  
Good ole public education at $12,000 per student.

mark

/ How would it make you feel? #6  
There was a time when a High School diploma meant something. Now it's completely meaningless. Today a 4 year degree still has some meaning in some aspects, but that's declining. Seems like you need a Masters to be taken seriously anymore. What happens if college becomes free and everyone gets a 4 year degree?

/ How would it make you feel? #7  
There was a time when a High School diploma meant something. Now it's completely meaningless. Today a 4 year degree still has some meaning in some aspects, but that's declining. Seems like you need a Masters to be taken seriously anymore. What happens if college becomes free and everyone gets a 4 year degree?

That is a frightening thought; but I doubt everyone would have a degree unless you could get it just by showing your EBT card.

/ How would it make you feel? #8  
Free? Sorry, no such animal exists
It is deplorable what the public school systems are turning out these days and still crying for more tax dollars.

/ How would it make you feel? #9  
Maybe Hugh was the last name as advertised ?

/ How would it make you feel? #10  
I claim no intellectual understanding of the current educational system. My Granddaughters are in grade school in one of the most highly acclaimed public schools in Iowa. Young couples are moving into that area just so their kids can go to school there. They are learning things that I wasn't introduced to until High School. But they can't spell any words outside the normal used ones. No apparent comprehension of how to sound out words for a solution. :confused3: