Love hate our new L4060 HSTC limited edition

/ Love hate our new L4060 HSTC limited edition
Glad you got it figured out. I never cared for the auto throttle much since in most cases it runs a lot higher rpm than what is needed. I set the engine speed for how much power i need (or pto speed if mowing etc) and adjust ground speed with hst pedal.

That’s what I found out too. Granted higher RPMs isn’t all that bad for the DPF. But sure seems to burn more fuel lol.

The really sad thing is, some people believe the hype...smh.

No genuinely orange the color is Ku favorite color. Not Kubota lol. All my life is has been the color I’m drawn to for many great memorable reasons. I’d probably painted my John Deere orange if I got one hahaha.

/ Love hate our new L4060 HSTC limited edition #54  
No genuinely orange the color is Ku favorite color. Not Kubota lol. All my life is has been the color I’m drawn to for many great memorable reasons. I’d probably painted my John Deere orange if I got one hahaha.
Sorry, I mean the green paint guys. They honestly believe the sales guys and think their brand is significantly superior to all others. Data seems to refute that....sad for me as I like green, though not that shade...closer to the Montana or Oliver green. It would increase costs, but I'd like to see brands offer color options.

/ Love hate our new L4060 HSTC limited edition #55  
When it comes to forks there's a huge difference between lifting with the tip of the forks and having the weight as close as possible to the loader. If you have, and most likely do, the quick attach it also moves the weight away from the loader and cuts down on lifting power. Do you have a riding mower or zero turn that you drive up this hill? Usually they are 25hp and weigh less than 1000lbs. You now have 5x to 8x the weight and less than twice the hp.

/ Love hate our new L4060 HSTC limited edition #56  
Sorry, I mean the green paint guys. They honestly believe the sales guys and think their brand is significantly superior to all others. Data seems to refute that....sad for me as I like green, though not that shade...closer to the Montana or Oliver green. It would increase costs, but I'd like to see brands offer color options.
I think everyone has hits and misses in the market but in the smaller tractor sizes Deere does seem to sell a lot based off their name.

Oh I see. You know that’s crazy to think about that they don’t lol. I’m loving the limited orange and grey they have offered.

When it comes to forks there's a huge difference between lifting with the tip of the forks and having the weight as close as possible to the loader. If you have, and most likely do, the quick attach it also moves the weight away from the loader and cuts down on lifting power. Do you have a riding mower or zero turn that you drive up this hill? Usually they are 25hp and weigh less than 1000lbs. You now have 5x to 8x the weight and less than twice the hp.

Oh I didn’t realize the quick attach moved it out that far or reduced that much. And yes the loads was closest to the pin the could be, the whole leverage thing ya know. Good to state it as common sense isn’t always common.

/ Love hate our new L4060 HSTC limited edition #59  
The one thing I can say is I love everything about it with the cab and HST+. That transmission is a must with my gimp right leg. The cab won’t go without that either.

Only reason not happy is with the loader capability. Just isn’t enough. We have 15 wooded acres and steep hills too. Thing wouldn’t hardly climb the hillside I need to get work done on. Yes in Low low. Had pallet forks and rake on the back so wasn’t over loaded.

Running R1s so not missing traction either lol. We aren’t doing any field work plowing or lots of cutter work as it’s not needed. So didn’t need a high HP for the PTO usage. They had this on the lot and was tired of waiting. Just wishing we had the la1055.

Dealer is working with us to see what we can do as it’s only been a week. Question I have is will just the l4760 be enough. My concern isn’t just going to the bigger loader now but being able to climb these hill sides too. And would like to be able to with a load. Asking cause they have 1 on the lot but don’t have a loader in stock yet. And don’t know how long the wait for it is yet. Or will I need to step up to the turbo version? Don’t want to be going to too high of a payment as this LE helps keep that payments low.
A number of years ago I had a New Holland TC45D with HST. It had a factory loader and also bought the NH backhoe attachment (had subframe and not flimsy 3 point hitch attachment). With the backhoe, this tractor struggled to climb (significant) hills, in that the HST relief valves were too light and the transmission (not engine) effectively stalled on inclines (like running a tractor with a faulty or out of adjusted clutch). The dealer replaced the relief valves and that solved the problem to some degree.

in retrospect, this tractor (NH TC45D) was too light for much heavy or medium heavy work (both in physical mass and power to ground). I think the bucket was 1/2 a yard, and it worked that great, and with the HST, could safely train an operator fairly quickly. I also had a NH 6 foot front mount blade that attached easily.

I replaced it with a 55 hp MF with a 16 -16 shuttle (real clutch), and that tractor has worked better for our needs.

pictures, follow link. Tractor

/ Love hate our new L4060 HSTC limited edition #60  
And that issues has been resolved. Yes the mode and settings was wrong. Yes the RPMs was up and therefore the thought was not enough HP. Didn’t know the whole “let” part of the pedal and now it all makes sense.

That didn’t change the concern about the lift capacity either. However now with the stall control and auto throttle off things are working much better for it and for us. Thanks
Your issue seems to start with the dealer that should have run you through the operation of your new tractor.