MF 1835M loader support collapsed on tractor

/ MF 1835M loader support collapsed on tractor #101  
Maybe I'm misunderstanding the hydraulic diagram, but is that not a 2610psi pressure relief valve in the top middle? If I'm wrong, then I do apologize for the misinformation.
Diagram is a little dark and vague but it looks like the loader and curl lines are connected to the relief at all times.

/ MF 1835M loader support collapsed on tractor #103  
You'd need a lot of plate and gussets, a bend like that in a major element is going to be weak forever. Better to replace.
And reinforcing before installation. Seems like triangular plates on the top would be in order.

/ MF 1835M loader support collapsed on tractor #104  
Be interesting to find out where the steel comes from...China?
I think the majority of MF machines are made in China now with some from France and Brazile? I don't think they even have a plant in the US other than the Hesston plant they bought a few years back? Hopefully they don't move that.

/ MF 1835M loader support collapsed on tractor #105  
There's a very interesting YouTube channel called IC Weld, this guy (and now his son) repair heavy equipment steel that has broken/cracked/wallered out. He works on anything from a mini-ex to a 50 ton excavator to a dozer, etc. etc.

A common response here seems to be something along the lines that it can't or shouldn't be repaired/welded/etc but if you watch some of this guy's heavy equipment field repairs you will think that anything is possible.
Yes, but he cuts out a lot and replaces damaged steel with good steel. He is quite an amazing craftsman.

/ MF 1835M loader support collapsed on tractor #106  
Diagram is a little dark and vague but it looks like the loader and curl lines are connected to the relief at all times.

Looks like a cross over relief that will try and relieve into the other circuit of the loader, no path past the loader valve.

/ MF 1835M loader support collapsed on tractor #107  
If Massy refuses to stand up here and fix the issues they will loose lots of sales. To bad these tractor makers relie on others to make their loaders cheeper than what is needed. Does Kubota and Deere make their own loaders?

/ MF 1835M loader support collapsed on tractor #108  
If Massy refuses to stand up here and fix the issues they will loose lots of sales. To bad these tractor makers relie on others to make their loaders cheeper than what is needed. Does Kubota and Deere make their own loaders?

I believe that Kubota and Deere make most of their own loaders, but both have contracted out to Alo/Quicke in the past.

/ MF 1835M loader support collapsed on tractor #109  
Does MF have any central way to report this so that other owners are notified that they need to look at their gear???

/ MF 1835M loader support collapsed on tractor #110  
Maybe I'm misunderstanding the hydraulic diagram, but is that not a 2610psi pressure relief valve in the top middle? If I'm wrong, then I do apologize for the misinformation.
Yes that's a relief valve, but that's a self leveling loader with a mechanical linkage. You need that relief valve because under certain conditions the mechanical linkage can't push or pull the bucket any further so something has to give, in this case, pushes fluid through the relief valve from the curl cylinders to the lift cylinders.