Ordered a Seecamp last night.

/ Ordered a Seecamp last night. #11  
I’m surprised a Seecamp is smaller than a LCP. Is that a 32 Seecamp?

The .25, .32 and .380 Seecamp are basically the same size other than loaded weight.
The Beretta 3032 Tomcat is a better conceal gun all around and less expensive. The side rail issues that plagued the Tomcat are silly, even for the first gen. These only failed if you were using super hot loads that would also blow up a Seecamp. Ran 5,000 rounds through mine of factory ammo and zero problems with all sorts of 32 ammo. Seecamps are more jewerly than any thing else and only work with one type of ammo to feed correctly.

I had a Beretta Tomcat, it is a bit shorter, same height, but 1/3 thicker than an LCP which makes it not as concealable IMO. Seecamp is much smaller and lighter than both of them. Seecamp recommends 5 different ammo for the .380. But I certainly wouldn't want to shoot 500 rounds through a Seecamp .380, much less 5,000!

• Winchester Silvertip 85gr. HP
  • Federal Premium Hydra Shok 90gr. JHP
  • PMC Gold 95gr. Starfire HP (SFHP)
  • Remington UMC 88GR JHP
  • Freedom Munitions X-DEF 95gr. HP

/ Ordered a Seecamp last night.
I like my SigSauer p-938. A really concealable 9mm. It also is well mannered, accurate, and fun to shoot (unlike most small pistols).

I like my SigSauer p-938. A really concealable 9mm. It also is well mannered, accurate, and fun to shoot (unlike most small pistols).
The Seecamp is intended for a different purpose. That is to have a usable weapon that can be carried with nobody realizing you have a firearm on you. It is much smaller than a Ruger LCP or Keltec.

RSKY

/ Ordered a Seecamp last night. #14  
The Seecamp is intended for a different purpose. That is to have a usable weapon that can be carried with nobody realizing you have a firearm on you. It is much smaller than a Ruger LCP or Keltec.

RSKY
The SigSauer p-938 is very concealable and even small is the p-238 in .380 caliber. Check it out.

/ Ordered a Seecamp last night. #15  
I always assumed a Seecamp was heavier than something like an LCP. Aren’t the Seecamps all steel? I’m speaking from ignorance since I don’t know the answer.

/ Ordered a Seecamp last night. #16  
I just looked up the specs, an LCP weighs a couple of ounces less, not a big difference.

/ Ordered a Seecamp last night. #17  
Bought a LCPII in .380 last year for $229 at Bass Pro. Ammo was scarce but I ordered and got a few boxes of Hornady Critical Defense before I bought the weapon.

Also picked up a box of winchester at BP and later got some Herters Target at a country fertilizer store.

Seems okay but it already stopped locking open after the last round. Ruger wanted me to send it in with no guarantees it would be a free fix so I didn't think it was worth it to send in. Whatever the cause it does it with all 3 mags.

I also lucked up on a Veridian red lazer sight with a nice leather pocket holster. Lazer automatically turns on and off when it's drawn or holstered. $60 off eBay, brand new in the box. Fits nicely in the back pocket.