Paintball Tips

/ Paintball Tips #21  
Are you going to an actual dedicated paintball range, or are these just a bunch of guys running around in a field?

Actual ranges have rules and safety requirements. You will not be able to play if you don't have the gear, helmet, face mask, eye protection. Some ranges make you use only their paintballs. Stops A-hats that do things like freeze them first, or use other ingredients other than paint. They usually specify a power or velocity maximum allowed on the range, as A-hats are also known to crank up the gas output on their guns to increase velocity and make them hurt more.

Just some of the random bits I've picked up by listening to those that go do this kind of thing. I have always given it a hard pass. I don't want to "play" a game where random folks are shooting at me. I don't care if it's a "paintball gun".

Many years ago, some of the kids on my crew wanted me to go with them. I told them I could only bring the one gun, it was an M-1 Garand, and it only has the option of one color of "paint".
You kids have fun out there. But I'll pass.
Thankyou for your great suggestion.