TYM T474HC at the top of my list to buy

/ TYM T474HC at the top of my list to buy #71  
It's good, I have this ditch bank flail mower that is a bit heavier due to the arms.....and it is a FHM165 from Betsco.
357370646_10159426455180983_7976989161602841112_n.jpg

/ TYM T474HC at the top of my list to buy #72  
I have a rear blade that weighs 1025 pounds plus filled tires. Filled tires are about 1000 pounds.
Just curious what rear blade you have. That's a stout rear blade. Do you have 3-way hydraulics on it? (Offset, angle, and tilt?)

/ TYM T474HC at the top of my list to buy #73  
Am I biting off more than I can chew by putting an IronCraft FMH-160H flail mower on the back of my T474?
I believe you will be just fine, weight is listed as 908 pounds. Your 3 pt is rated for 2646 pounds.

/ TYM T474HC at the top of my list to buy #74  
Just curious what rear blade you have. That's a stout rear blade. Do you have 3-way hydraulics on it? (Offset, angle, and tilt?)
It’s a Bison brand, 8’ category 2. It is set up for 3 way hydraulics and also has pins to be operated manually. I don’t have the hydraulics kit. Yet. I need to get some remotes installed on my tractor first. I have this blade in the 8’ length:

/ TYM T474HC at the top of my list to buy #76  
It’s a Bison brand, 8’ category 2. It is set up for 3 way hydraulics and also has pins to be operated manually. I don’t have the hydraulics kit. Yet. I need to get some remotes installed on my tractor first. I have this blade in the 8’ length:

That's a nice RB-Bison makes some nice equipment in my opinion.

/ TYM T474HC at the top of my list to buy
Just out of curiosity, the bracket that the top link connects to on the tractor side has three vertical holes in it for the pin. I checked in the manual and there is no mention of this, so I am curious as to the reasoning behind choosing one of the holes over the other two. Under what conditions would the selection matter?

/ TYM T474HC at the top of my list to buy #80  
Just out of curiosity, the bracket that the top link connects to on the tractor side has three vertical holes in it for the pin. I checked in the manual and there is no mention of this, so I am curious as to the reasoning behind choosing one of the holes over the other two. Under what conditions would the selection matter?
Each hole changes both the lift height and arc of the lift. I have found that I use different top link attachments for different implements.