For the newbies The best creature comfort add-ons to your tractor To consider when buying

/ For the newbies The best creature comfort add-ons to your tractor To consider when buying #31  
For me, it's an air ride seat with arm rests.

/ For the newbies The best creature comfort add-ons to your tractor To consider when buying #32  
The best thing a newbie can do is buy on old tractor like a ford 8N with non-power steering and drive it for a year. Then they will be qualified to decide what accessories are or are not needed.
Don't understand this logic. Why would I want an 8n as a newbie, just to have to replace it later with something that fits my needs? Why wouldn't I just get a tractor that fits my needs learn how to operate it, and use it forever? That way I know the quirks and systems on my tractor.

/ For the newbies The best creature comfort add-ons to your tractor To consider when buying #33  
Don't understand this logic. Why would I want an 8n as a newbie, just to have to replace it later with something that fits my needs? Why wouldn't I just get a tractor that fits my needs learn how to operate it, and use it forever? That way I know the quirks and systems on my tractor.
I think it was in jest.

/ For the newbies The best creature comfort add-ons to your tractor To consider when buying #36  
I've been driving a spartan-like 1993 Suburban for 14 years. It rotted out, so I upgraded to a 2003 last month. Man-o-man! Creature comforts. All the factory options. Only complaint is the cup holders are not deep enough. ;)

/ For the newbies The best creature comfort add-ons to your tractor To consider when buying #37  
I've been driving a spartan-like 1993 Suburban for 14 years. It rotted out, so I upgraded to a 2003 last month. Man-o-man! Creature comforts. All the factory options. Only complaint is the cup holders are not deep enough. ;)
Always an issues where we live, rotting out...lol My wife's buggy is fading away from rust as well but runs good. Her philosophy is, run it until it breaks in two and then call 'Mother Waddles'....

She just bought a 'Burb' as the eventual replacement. Gonna be sticker shock at the gas pump though.

/ For the newbies The best creature comfort add-ons to your tractor To consider when buying #38  
Always an issues where we live, rotting out...lol My wife's buggy is fading away from rust as well but runs good. Her philosophy is, run it until it breaks in two and then call 'Mother Waddles'....

She just bought a 'Burb' as the eventual replacement. Gonna be sticker shock at the gas pump though.
I'm disappointed that the 2003 only has a 31 gallon fuel tank. The 1993 has a 42 gallon tank. I could go well over 700 miles on a tank. I'll miss that.

/ For the newbies The best creature comfort add-ons to your tractor To consider when buying #39  
At least I hope it was. Because it's terrible advice! 🤣
If you have to ask the question then you won't want to hear the answers you get. Opinions are like @$$holes and everyone has one.

If you read through the questions that get posted regularly on this forum then this is your ideal machine:

1. 24 HP diesel so you don't have DPF or DEF to worry about
2. The machine needs to be light weight (i.e. less than 1,000 lbs) so it doesn't compact your lawn or leave marks in the grass
3. Needs to be a tiny so it fits in your 1950's single low bay garage along with your Harley and quad cab dually pickup truck with 4 foot box
4. Needs a loader to lift 5,000 lbs and tows 20,000 lbs without a draw bar
5. Needs a backhoe that digs 14 feet deep and removes 48 inch diameter tree stumps, and you can leave the BH parked in the ditch somewhere when not in use and magically mounts itself on the 3PH with no effort when you want to use it
6. Has a removable heated cab with A/C so you are warm in winter, cool and bug free in summer, and you never get hit with branches while driving in the woods
7. You should buy R4 for the front right tire, R14 for the front left, R1 for the rear right and R3 for the rear left. That way you have ideal traction and floatation and load carrying capacity in all conditions.
8. Doesn't use oil filters or oil, or, if you need to buy oil, then any old garbage made in China lubricant on sale at Wally-Mart will do
9. Grease free pins and bushings
10. Has 4WD you can leave on all the time because it doesn't destroy tires, gear boxes, or mark the lawns
11. Extra wide wheel spacers so you can operate the machine on 60% grades and never roll over with a fully loader bucket all the way up in the air
12. No ROPS, seat belts, safety/warning stickers, PTO shutoff safeties or any other dumb@$$ proofing equipment
13. The dealer will only be 1 mile from your home, they will come pick up your machine, service and return it free of charge at all times
14. Costs you under $3,499.99 and is available at HomeDepot with free Amazon next day delivery with no money down
15. Cuts grass faster than a zero turn and the bucket doesn't mark your driveway when pushing snow
16. Your wife likes to drive it and cut the grass for you
17. Your neighbours like to come over and bring you free beer and tell you what an awesome rig you have and they wish you'd park it in their garage once in a while

/ For the newbies The best creature comfort add-ons to your tractor To consider when buying #40  
If you have to ask the question then you won't want to hear the answers you get. Opinions are like @$$holes and everyone has one.

If you read through the questions that get posted regularly on this forum then this is your ideal machine:

1. 24 HP diesel so you don't have DPF or DEF to worry about
2. The machine needs to be light weight (i.e. less than 1,000 lbs) so it doesn't compact your lawn or leave marks in the grass
3. Needs to be a tiny so it fits in your 1950's single low bay garage along with your Harley and quad cab dually pickup truck with 4 foot box
4. Needs a loader to lift 5,000 lbs and tows 20,000 lbs without a draw bar
5. Needs a backhoe that digs 14 feet deep and removes 48 inch diameter tree stumps, and you can leave the BH parked in the ditch somewhere when not in use and magically mounts itself on the 3PH with no effort when you want to use it
6. Has a removable heated cab with A/C so you are warm in winter, cool and bug free in summer, and you never get hit with branches while driving in the woods
7. You should buy R4 for the front right tire, R14 for the front left, R1 for the rear right and R3 for the rear left. That way you have ideal traction and floatation and load carrying capacity in all conditions.
8. Doesn't use oil filters or oil, or, if you need to buy oil, then any old garbage made in China lubricant on sale at Wally-Mart will do
9. Grease free pins and bushings
10. Has 4WD you can leave on all the time because it doesn't destroy tires, gear boxes, or mark the lawns
11. Extra wide wheel spacers so you can operate the machine on 60% grades and never roll over with a fully loader bucket all the way up in the air
12. No ROPS, seat belts, safety/warning stickers, PTO shutoff safeties or any other dumb@$$ proofing equipment
13. The dealer will only be 1 mile from your home, they will come pick up your machine, service and return it free of charge at all times
14. Costs you under $3,499.99 and is available at HomeDepot with free Amazon next day delivery with no money down
15. Cuts grass faster than a zero turn and the bucket doesn't mark your driveway when pushing snow
16. Your wife likes to drive it and cut the grass for you
17. Your neighbours like to come over and bring you free beer and tell you what an awesome rig you have and they wish you'd park it in their garage once in a while
Somebody's not actually reading the advice.. ?