Any problem using T6 5W40 syn in my Grasshopper w/25HP Kubota?

/ Any problem using T6 5W40 syn in my Grasshopper w/25HP Kubota?
I have heard or read things like that from a number of people. Less oil use or quieter engine.

I'm not sure what to believe in that is it the engineers requiring certain thin oils for genuine engine reasons or is it a so-called environmental thing that also is killing our engines?

/ Any problem using T6 5W40 syn in my Grasshopper w/25HP Kubota? #12  
fuel economy rather than for benefit of the engine

/ Any problem using T6 5W40 syn in my Grasshopper w/25HP Kubota? #13  
Is there any problem to run Rotella T6, 5W40 synthetic in my Grasshopper mower that has a 25HP Kubota diesel? I can't imagine any issue but the Kubota engine booklet with it calls for 10W30, 10W40 or 15W40. So, is 5W40 oil OK to use?

Thank you in advance.
I got a post in the kubota forum about this very thing. Kubota has not added 5w40 as an acceptable viscosity. Its just stupid. I think its because they do not manufacture(have manufactured) that weight.

/ Any problem using T6 5W40 syn in my Grasshopper w/25HP Kubota? #14  
I quit using 5w20 in my Ford F250 and two Toyota cars years ago. They all do fine with 30 weight oil, currently 0w30.

/ Any problem using T6 5W40 syn in my Grasshopper w/25HP Kubota?
I quit using 5w20 in my Ford F250 and two Toyota cars years ago. They all do fine with 30 weight oil, currently 0w30.
My Tundra owner's manual says it's OK to use 5W20 if you have to but switch back at the next oil change 0W20. It also says it's OK to use different viscosities if the vehicle will be used for heavy duty things like a lot of towing and such