Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #150,241  
Up in the night. Birds chirping at 5 am.

Mostly is almost caught up. Looks like a nice bike ride.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,242  
2022-05-22, 0522

65° right now...high in the upper 80's today and rain/thunderstorms this afternoon.
Mowing is done...probably do some string trimming this morning when it gets light

How ya doing, Thomas????

/ Good morning!!!! #150,243  
That reminds me, years ago I used to eat at 94th aero squadron restaurant at college park MD airport. Was nice to eat and watch the planes.

I use to love Air Transport Command at the Newark, DE airport. All WWII themed, you walked through a sandbag lines walkway to get in.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,244  
Good Morning
It’s 70 already this morning high in the upper 80’s forecast with thunderstorms this evening.

Yesterday was a hot one, I waited until almost 5 to try and mow with the Lazer, but it was too wet still even for it.
I won’t get any mowing done today, I’m heading out to Marsh Harbour shortly. None tomorrow either, I’ll be in Columbus, OH.

So hopefully by Tuesday it will be dry enough to get it all cut, because it’s already pretty tall, the water and sun aren’t helping me either!

/ Good morning!!!! #150,245  
No ... primarily because "they" and "them" have a long history of singular usage:

Singular they - Wikipedia

However I am finding the outrage and panic over all of this at least as hilarious as the goofiness that originally caused it.

Don't like the pronouns I use to refer to someone ?

Take it up with Noah Webster ...

:LOL:

In that usage it appears the gender is unknown. So they/them is appropriate. Most of the other examples are fairly recent derivation. Of course language evolves, but if I know the gender it will always be him/her to me. Of course there’s always “it”. LOL

/ Good morning!!!! #150,247  
69 high of 89 todays storms later although no rain for us yesterday

Hope you feel better some this morning Thomas praying for you

Prayers for all our Country Ukrainian people

/ Good morning!!!! #150,248  
My Doctor put a clear "protective" patch on me last Monday after my cataract surgery. I'd say GREAT improvement after 2 days. It did seem my eye got "tired" the first day. I think it had not been used much for months.
This is what mine was like (stolen off the web)

View attachment 747033

Hope yours and others do as well or better.

My left eye had that same improvement. So far my right eye is getting better daily but it’s only been three days. Not the instant improvement my left on was. It also has astigmatism and there was minor bleeding which could require a couple of weeks to clear.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,249  
Good morning, low temp 49 and only going up to 54°F. Wind N 9 mph. Periods of rain or drizzle.

The mower got picked up yesterday, buddy will fix it. Probably at my expense seeing as it was operator error. He took the coulter with him as well. He'd never seen a double pan coulter. That was all that was left of my 2 bottom trip plow. The rest of it was relocated last summer.

If the rain holds off then I will paint the framework for my trailer and then measure for the lot line for this place. The known survey stake is one acre west of me along the road allowance.
Knowing that an acre is 205' square, then one side will be 205' and my place starts 205' from that pin and goes East for 410'. I have a metal 100' tape measure.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #150,250  
67 and some cool clouds. Looking at another day in the 90s.

Good thing yesterday was how low the humidity stayed...and the breeze. Got some mowing and hiking in...found two more trees broken in half about 15 feet high...likely from the big January storm, but it wasn't until the full weight of their leaves that they (2 trees) completely broke. So more clean up with the tractor and chainsaw.

Thomas, so sad to hear of your episode. You'll be back stronger than ever...Boo needs you!

LS, I hope the new neighbors are to your liking.

Magnolia blooms are really pretty now and the partridge berry was blooming in the woods, very fragrant.

Mrs. Sodamo looks very happy!