Interchangeable (Part Compatibility) with Ford / John Deere / Kubota

/ Interchangeable (Part Compatibility) with Ford / John Deere / Kubota #1  

Burbank_Barry

Tractor
ford 1710
Does anyone know if any Ford 1710 tractor engine parts are interchangeable with a John Deere or even a Kubota, and if so what models of John Deere or Kubota tractor are compatible with a Ford 1710 . I know the tractor was made in Japan and I believe the John Deere was also. I was curious if that engine and transmission may have also been used by other brands in their tractors. Some of the replacement parts for the 1710 are awfully expensive like a new exhaust manifold gasket costing $25.00 x 3 per gasket. A little bit outrageous I think, and due to the relative simplicity of the parts design and how closely it appears to resemble that of some of the other Tractor brand's comparable parts I was hoping that they were interchangeable. Another part I'm looking to replace that is also very expensive is the Air Filter which like the gasket seems as though it could be interchangeable. If any one knows if these or any other brands have interchangeable engine parts for a Ford 1710 please let me know,
Thanks Barry

/ Interchangeable (Part Compatibility) with Ford / John Deere / Kubota #2  
I have changed my manual steering column due to broken internal piece. Sourcing NH would have been exceedingly expensive over $1000. I ended up matching up a kubota L-175 knock off from india, brand new for $200 and some change. Had to fab support bracket but bolt hole pattern matched. I had it now close to 2.5 years and so far so good. Gasket quality was not the best but machining and casting was fine.

/ Interchangeable (Part Compatibility) with Ford / John Deere / Kubota
Thank you for your input

/ Interchangeable (Part Compatibility) with Ford / John Deere / Kubota #4  
Thank you for your input
What parts are you looking for? it is difficult to check compatibility without much research and taking some chance.