Thoughts On Lining Up Bucket to Front End Loader

/ Thoughts On Lining Up Bucket to Front End Loader #31  
Lining up the SSQA was always a snap on my open station tractors. It's easy when you can stand to see the brackets. No can do on the new cab machine though.

/ Thoughts On Lining Up Bucket to Front End Loader #32  
Lining up the SSQA was always a snap on my open station tractors. It's easy when you can stand to see the brackets. No can do on the new cab machine though.
You cant stand up in the cab? Get your eyes right up to the top of the front windshield - still can't see the ssqa brackets? oof.

/ Thoughts On Lining Up Bucket to Front End Loader #34  
It's just easier to see the contact points on some tractors than others. I read the LS or NH tractors had a very sloping hood and loader arms making SSQA easier to see.
The MX Kubota is not too bad to see. But nothing come close to the ease of connecting implements on the Bobcat

Yes, exactly! Everything is lose sand visible on my skid steer and all I have to do is flip a switch. Everything is Invisible on my M5040, and manual latching if I succeed. You can guess which one I prefer, LOL.

/ Thoughts On Lining Up Bucket to Front End Loader #35  
Beautiful rack, but have you ever thought of putting a roof on it to protect your implements?
A roof & 3 sides are a project for next year. Working solo I've built a bucking table, woodshed & stocked it and started the Kubota toybox
20220516_144652.jpg
20221123_161129.jpg

/ Thoughts On Lining Up Bucket to Front End Loader #36  
I added some contrasting pipe marker tape on mine to help line up.

Attachments

• 20220329_181412.jpg
    20220329_181412.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 74
  • 20220329_181405.jpg
    20220329_181405.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 69
   / Thoughts On Lining Up Bucket to Front End Loader #37  
I read the LS or NH tractors had a very sloping hood and loader arms making SSQA easier to see.
I think the NH CUTs have two different loader arm shapes that would affect this. The Workmaster 25 CUT has arms that have straight segments and an angle in the middle, whereas the Boomer ones have curved arms. My Workmaster arms with the angles can interfere with this line of sight, but I just have to move around a little to see it. I wonder if the Boomer arms are much better for this issue.

/ Thoughts On Lining Up Bucket to Front End Loader #38  
I use a wireless camera powered by a cordless tool battery. It has a dual magnetic base which will stick to any metal surface:

View attachment 771524 View attachment 771525

View attachment 771529 View attachment 771526

View attachment 771528 View attachment 771527

I store it in the cab and place it wherever it's needed. It can also be placed on the ground which sometimes gives a better view of the work operation.
mind sharing links or anything else about this project, i want to add a camera to mine and really like this idea of relocatable camera and monitor

/ Thoughts On Lining Up Bucket to Front End Loader #39  
mind sharing links or anything else about this project, i want to add a camera to mine and really like this idea of relocatable camera and monitor
Here's a link to the thread on how I made mine. Some questions were answered but if you have more, just ask:

Last edited:
   / Thoughts On Lining Up Bucket to Front End Loader #40  
I’ve been running a tractor for a long time but with my newest addition, I’m having the hardest time lining up my bucket and forks. I can’t see the brackets because of the loader arms. Any ideas on an easy way to line them up? I’ve read putting a painted line on the quick attach plate and bucket and forks, but I haven’t done that yet. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

The skid loader QA is not easy to see on a tractor, standing up may help so you can look down at it. It is really easy to see on a skid loader though, it's right there in front of you.

I've used loader attachments on skid loader QA, Global/Euro, and JDQA. The latter two are much easier to get lined up than skid loader QA as it's much easier to see and catch the top hooks with the carrier than on skid loader QA. The spring-loaded rod on Global/Euro is almost as finicky as the levers are on skid loader QA to get fully seated though. However, all are tons easier than a pin-on bucket.