3pt concrete ballast build for logging/firewood

/ 3pt concrete ballast build for logging/firewood #31  
It's a work of art Mr. Inpo.

Well thought out design - and well executed - from concept to finish.

/ 3pt concrete ballast build for logging/firewood #32  
Very impressive. Lots of great ideas. I may have to steal a couple.

/ 3pt concrete ballast build for logging/firewood #33  
That is well engineered and very impressive. Useful in multiple applications both on and off the tractor, which is fantastic! Great project, and great end product!!

/ 3pt concrete ballast build for logging/firewood #34  
Took a lot of forethought and engineering to plan. Craftsmanship and skill to complete. One of a kind masterpiece.

/ 3pt concrete ballast build for logging/firewood #35  
nice build

/ 3pt concrete ballast build for logging/firewood #36  
that is quite impressive. how much time do you have invested?

/ 3pt concrete ballast build for logging/firewood #37  
To some, it is about time and value. I find project that make or help other jobs go better is rewarding every single time you get to use it. There's an unmistakable satisfaction for every minute spent on it and the built itself. 👍
But that's just me, and I'm guessing also for the OP.

/ 3pt concrete ballast build for logging/firewood #38  
Imron paint?
I was a bit confused. I thought you added to the original cement cube. You used the forks but started over with the cement. I was wondering how you anchored the accessories to the origin block. Nice setup

/ 3pt concrete ballast build for logging/firewood #39  
If I hooked that up to my little Mahindra, the front wheels would end up in the air. I just leave the mower deck on and that gives me plenty of weight for an over full bucket load.

Amazing work and a simple yet complicated project. Nice stuff.

/ 3pt concrete ballast build for logging/firewood
that is quite impressive. how much time do you have invested?

I could not even estimate as it was just a fun project that got worked on when I felt like it with no particular schedule on getting it done. I did let the concrete sit for two months to allow it to cure. The metal work was completed over the course of a couple weeks.