Upgrading 3pt hitch components on a B3200

/ Upgrading 3pt hitch components on a B3200 #1  

jim_wilson

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B3200 w/ BH77 & 12", 18" & 24" buckets, Kubota B50 SSQA w/ 54" & 60" buckets, LandPride FDR1660, Artillian Fork frame, Extreme 3pt rake, Concrete Mixer, MyTractorTools grapple adapter
I know I have seen this topic covered before here on TBN - but I can't seem to find the threads.

I've got a B3200. I've seen a number of people here giving very good reviews to the Stabilworks telescoping stabilizers. But reading about those jarred loose some memories - don't some of the higher end B series come with telescoping stabilizers?

I seem to remember also seeing extendable 3pt lower arms mentioned somewhere?

I've searched thru the Kubota site a little and some brochures but I can't find it mentioned anywhere.

Basically what I'm wondering is: is there an upgraded 3pt setup I can retrofit from another Kubota tractor onto my B3200?

/ Upgrading 3pt hitch components on a B3200 #2  
   / Upgrading 3pt hitch components on a B3200 #3  
Here is the ones I made for my B7800.

Attachments

• IMG_0877a.jpg
    IMG_0877a.jpg
    275.7 KB · Views: 474
  • IMG_0880a.jpg
    IMG_0880a.jpg
    277.7 KB · Views: 584
   / Upgrading 3pt hitch components on a B3200 #4  
I know I have seen this topic covered before here on TBN - but I can't seem to find the threads.

I've got a B3200. I've seen a number of people here giving very good reviews to the Stabilworks telescoping stabilizers. But reading about those jarred loose some memories - don't some of the higher end B series come with telescoping stabilizers?

I've searched thru the Kubota site a little and some brochures but I can't find it mentioned anywhere.

Basically what I'm wondering is: is there an upgraded 3pt setup I can retrofit from another Kubota tractor onto my B3200?

Jim,
Aczlan gave you a link to some info about Mark Hodge's telescoping stabilizers, which I really like.
The Grand L's have the telescoping 3pt lower arms.
You can see them clearly in the picture that Leejohn posted.
They make hitching up very heavy implements much easier.

/ Upgrading 3pt hitch components on a B3200
Jim,
Aczlan gave you a link to some info about Mark Hodge's telescoping stabilizers, which I really like.
The Grand L's have the telescoping 3pt lower arms.
You can see them clearly in the picture that Leejohn posted.
They make hitching up very heavy implements much easier.

I saw the Stabilworks stabilizers mentioned in some other threads - which was got me thinking about this whole thing in the first place. It made me remember some thread I saw (probably quite a while ago) - where people had retrofit the telescopic stabilizers from "higher" model Kubotas - onto some of the other models.

From the pictures he posted - it looks like LeeJohn has the telescopic lower arms on his tractor too , as well as the telescopic stabilizers.

As near as I can tell - the B2910 was the only B series tractor that came with the telescopic lower arms. The Kubota site doesn't show any of the current B's coming with them.

/ Upgrading 3pt hitch components on a B3200 #6  
The B2630 and B3030 had them didn't they? I remember the thread you are talking about, but I can't find it, I bought a couple of sets from Hodge, Stabilworks for our BX's and like them. If I locate the thread, I will post it later today.

/ Upgrading 3pt hitch components on a B3200 #7  

Try this thread:
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...49403-b7610-3pt-stabalizer-replacement-4.html

/ Upgrading 3pt hitch components on a B3200 #8  
Jim_Wilson is asking about 2 different things:
Telescopic stabilizers - this has been thoroughly discussed.
Telescopic lower arms - (with the Heim fitting). - Does anyone know if these can be reverse engineered onto a machine that doesn't already have them? It looks like you'd have to buy the whole lower lift arm assemblies and hope they fit up to your tractor's existing 3pt hardware.

/ Upgrading 3pt hitch components on a B3200 #9  
Telescopic lower arms - (with the Heim fitting). - Does anyone know if these can be reverse engineered onto a machine that doesn't already have them? It looks like you'd have to buy the whole lower lift arm assemblies and hope they fit up to your tractor's existing 3pt hardware.
You pretty much have to buy the whole arm. Generally $150ish per side IIRC from some old threads. They came on the B2710, B2910, B2630 and B3030 from what I have read (see also http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...29xx-telescoping-stabilizers.html#post1733488 )

Aaron Z

/ Upgrading 3pt hitch components on a B3200 #10  
Jim_Wilson is asking about 2 different things:
Telescopic stabilizers - this has been thoroughly discussed.

The B3000 shows telescoping stabilizers and lower link. I believe this was the case on the B2360 and B3030, but can't find a reference.

EDIT: aczlan beat me to it.