What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,831  
I haven't used mine in a couple of weeks since the last snow. Waiting for the weather to warm up so that I can find and fix the hydraulic fluid leak without bringing it inside the garage or shop and making a big mess.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,832  
the 4.5 " cleared.
hauled blower to old plow customer of mine (old as in 89 yrs old) ran blower fixed some stuff like oil tank access (I did it unnoticed) and ran it back home.
watching Bonaza tv series now.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,833  
I had to replace a couple of hydraulic hoses on the loader. They were starting to rub through. I replaced them with goodyear gates hoses, which I have found to be much higher quality. I also took the time to wrap each hose on the machine with that abrasive wrap. That was a job.

Should be good now.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,834  
… I also took the time to wrap each hose on the machine with that abrasive wrap. That was a job.

Should be good now.
Do you have a link or a name of the product you used to wrap the hoses? Thanks.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,835  
I hooked up a top and tilt system on my GC1720. I used parts and hoses that I already had and it’s pretty ugly so I ain’t goona post no pictures till I get it cleaned up.

It passed a shop test but I haven’t actually used it. Weather is supposed to lighten up later in the week and I’ll be using a box scraper to clean up the road.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,837  
Took my snowblower off today and put the loader and backhoe back on. Ready to do some work now!
removed mine last week, got grader blade ready for work on road. just waiting on weather.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,838  
Too early for me. I won't get mine ready for summer till I'm sure I won't need it and just before I'm going to use it. Maybe the second half of this month. There's still a 3 foot drift of snow covering my garden.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,839  
Just took my GC out to rearrange the garage for spring/summer.
Starts right up with a nice big puff of black smoke and we're off.
Then took the lawn tractor around on some of the lawns to aerate them.
Grass is growing, soon it's be time to start cutting.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #1,840  
Guess I'm with hube2 on this -- I still have a good foot of snow all over, and I can recall many times when we've been hit with a big snowstorm in April (and a few in May!).

My blower stays put for now -- mounted & ready to roll. :)