Lighter weight log chains -- where to buy?

/ Lighter weight log chains -- where to buy? #11  
Never had any problem getting chain and hooks at local ACE hardware..... Only thing I ever had problem finding was a Large ring made with 1/2 inch OD steel steel with about a 3 inch ID.... Finally ended up making my own rings....

/ Lighter weight log chains -- where to buy? #13  
I have bought from US Cargo Control for most of my log chain and rigging hooks.

/ Lighter weight log chains -- where to buy? #14  
Logging is a major industry here in the PNW. When I want good, industrial grade chain - go to one of the rigging supply outlets in Spokane. Using appropriate grade, quality chain - one less thing to worry about as I tow stuff around the property.

/ Lighter weight log chains -- where to buy? #16  
I want to find a smaller log chain, 5/16" G70, with a slip hook on one end and a grab hook on the other, and no spring clip on the slip hook. I can't find it though.

Amazon has it in 14', perfect, except there's a spring clip. I've been pinched and poked enough times already, no more spring clips (unless it was a lifting thing that deserved it). They also have clevis slip hooks without, but only in quantities of like a half dozen, which are $$$.

Also tried TSC, Harbor Freight, McMaster (where I could make one up but the prices are quite high), Home Depot.

Any good bets I'm missing? Where's your favorite "Log Chains R Us" store?

Thanks!!
For use with UTV's we used 5/16 grade 70 chains as well. This is a good qestion and we ordered a hooked chains for amazone and added a slip hook to one end.

/ Lighter weight log chains -- where to buy? #17  
I have stretched or broken a few G70 5/16” tie down chains towing or logging. Switched to G100 rigging chain with no problems.

/ Lighter weight log chains -- where to buy? #18  
I'm not certain what the OP was towing with but I like the lighter chains when using UTV and ATVs.

/ Lighter weight log chains -- where to buy? #19  
For a UTV or ATV, arborist bull rope is lightweight and easy to carry.

/ Lighter weight log chains -- where to buy? #20  
For a UTV or ATV, arborist bull rope is lightweight and easy to carry.
And while dragging it through rocks and gravel it lasts how long? We use choke chains to move trees, and have worn some out doing that. I'll stick with steel.