Nuclear fallout information

/ Nuclear fallout information #151  
I don't "feel sorry for the young men fleeing Russia". I also don't "feel sorry for the young men fleeing U.S." 50 years ago.

Both are cowards.

Agree completely. But we have a town that worships their draft dodger. Louisville

/ Nuclear fallout information #153  
Sorry, don't see the correlation to the war taking place in Ukraine and the one 50 years ago.
I don't either. But both had cowards.

/ Nuclear fallout information #154  
I remember people being told to leave USA if they disagreed with the government & war (actually, not just in VN but more recently as well).
Which is it; should they stay and protest, or should they leave?

/ Nuclear fallout information #155  
I remember people being told to leave USA if they disagreed with the government & war (actually, not just in VN but more recently as well).
Which is it; should they stay and protest, or should they leave?
Leave, especially all the Hollywierd actors.

/ Nuclear fallout information
I don't either. But both had cowards.
Russia has a history of giving every 3rd man a gun, and the first 2 a prop gun, because they were out of guns. I'll gladly fight for my country, and I did. But not if they don't give me a gun or worse, a fake gun.

/ Nuclear fallout information #160  
We did about the same at the end of 'Nam.
After I got out of college I joined the Army. Early 1975 I went to basic training. The AR-15 was in short supply. Trainees got recycles from 'Nam.
Now I had not been a sharpshooter when I grew up, but I did have a 100 yd "plinkin" range off my front porch. And I could generally hit a soda can at half the distance with my .22.
Well with my darn issued rifle I couldn't hit the side of a barn.
Complained to my drill.
We stripped it down and looked down the barrel.
It was a smoothbore.
Not a hint of rifling.
Seems they had worn it out overseas.
Was issued a new rifle and passed my marksman shooting easily.