Kubota L35 Discussions

Here are the most recent L35 topics from our community.
  1. G

Buying Advice L35 Backhoe

New to site , wanting to buy a orange tractor with loader , but now after looking at factory backhoe kits , I WANT one on those !!! The backhoe comes off then you have a 3 point hitch ...
  2. 2

Kubota L35 Third Function Valve Install

I finally broke down and picked up a third function kit and a grapple for my Kubota L35. I bought this kit from Summit Hydraulics...
  3. F

Adding rear remotes to kubota l35

I am fairly new to hydraulics but am learning a lot through this forum, so any help would be appreciated. I am going to add a set of remotes to the rear of my L35 and have a valve that I want to...
  4. irwin

(PC crash) lost all my Kubota L35 parts manual data

I feel like an idiot. My laptop was acting up for a few days and I didn't take it seriously. I knew better..I was lazy. I had downloaded all the parts manuals for my L35tlb off the web and did...
  5. C

Price Check Kubota L35

What's a 2000 L35 with a loader and backhoe worth @ 4000hrs?
  6. K

Replacement Battery Opinions Kubota L35

My Kubota L35 is in need of a new battery. I have the battery type from the Operators Manual (75D26R-MF) but I was wondering about where to buy or what brands to go with or stay away from. Would...
  7. W

Need Kubota expert opinions - Used L35

Hi there. new to compact tractors - been shopping for a bit. What does everyone think about this tractor? Thought I was getting a deere but I find a lot more Kubota's out there '96 Kubota L35...
  8. D

Looking to purchase a Kubota L35

I am looking at buying an L35 Kubota TLB and would like to hear likes, dislikes, problems etc. I am choosing between two machines both of which have 1500 to 1800 hours. If anyone is willing to...
  9. D

kubota L35

Hi I have a kubota L35 it has 1300hrs on it. When I drive it on long trams maybe half a mile the front wheels lock up. I have to put it in reverse and drive it home in four wheel drive. Any...
  10. K

Kubota L35 TLB, Safe Level Front Wheel Immersion In Lake?

I live on a lake and I'm planning on using my Kubota L35 to launch and pull out boat trailers. I've installed a towing ball on the front bucket and I'm wondering if immersing the front wheel hubs...
  11. T

1995 Kubota L35 Estate Auction

I am in the market for a TLB and looking at a Kubota L35 at an estate auction this weekend. It is a 1995 L35 with backhoe and looks like it has been used by a private party to maintain their...
  12. S

Buying Advice Kubota L35 2400 hours

Went to look at an L35 today. :) It has 2400 hrs on it, and supposedly $4k of recent work (waiting to see documentation). Inlcuded are turf tires, a set of forks, a dual grapple mounted on a...
  13. H

Price Check L35 Price opinions?

Hello, I am in the market for a small TLB that also has a small price tag. (Im the first one Im sure). I found a 1996 L35 with 2345 hours for 16k here in CA. Its the cheapest (and of course the...
  14. parksplace5454

Kubota L35 No Forward, Reverse or Steering

My Kubota L35 will not go forward, or into reverse and there is no steering. Hydraulic oil level is full. Bucket and Backhoe work fine. I do notice that when I check the hydraulic oil level...
  15. D

Buying Kubota L35 TLB

I am looking at buying an L35 Kubota TLB and would like to hear likes, dislikes, problems etc. I am choosing between two machines both of which have 1500 to 1800 hours. I will be using it to clear...
  16. Jibber

L35 vs Grand L Series

I have a neighbor who has a L35. I have an L3130 with loader and frame mounted backhoe. I'm in one of those "who has the bigger one" discussions. My neighbor claims the L35 is a MUCH beefier...
  17. B

2000 Kubota L35

2000 Kubota L35. 2136 hrs. Hours may go up slightly since I still use it a little occasionally. Runs and operates great. Comes with a 16 inch toothed bucket and a 10 inch smooth edge ditching...
  18. D

Backhoe Kubota L35 Backhoe removal help

Hi! I bought a used L35 and it appears the backhoe has never been taking off. For the love of all creatures big and small!!!!! Why will my backhoe not come off? I have followed the directions on...
  19. K

Backhoe Kubota L35 Backhoe (BT900) bucket failure

A friend of mine was out clearing brush and noticed that the side of the 24in bucket was splitting. Upon further inspection we discovered that the other side was splitting the same way. It's...
  20. A

2004 kubota l35

I have a Kubota L35 with 610 hours. Its in good shape, garage kept and always maintained. Only two private owners, never used commercially. Comes with 12" and 24" bh buckets. I'm thinking of...
  21. T

Used L35

Hi I am a new member with a quick question.My Kubota dealer has been watching for a used L35 for me. I just checked out a 2000 with 166hrs. The bucket edge and backhoe teeth barely have a scratch...
  22. B

kubota L35 oil question

Hi I am new to this site and just bought a kubota L35. I would like to change the hydrolic oil and the manual says 39 liters of transmision fluid. Any recomendations on what kind of oil to use...
  23. S

Backhoe L35 Backhoe Quickhitch Doesn't Un-Hitch

I can't get the backhoe off my new L35. The top connection unhooks OK per the instructions. The bottom connection is weird. The instruction manual shows a mounting bar that you raise up until...
  24. L

Kubota L35 TLB 3 point hitch wont move after long period of not being used

I have a Kubota L35 35hp TLB that I recently removed the backhoe to use the 3 point hitch for the first time in many years. There is a Backhoe/3pt diverter (it runs on hydraulics on this model...
  25. rba901

Lost electrical power on Kubota L35

G'Day All, Any input appreciated to give me some direction. Whilst re-enforcing my bushfire containment line I had the hydraulics fail, not great timing but with some good advise via the forums...
  26. M

Price Check used L35 price?

Hello, Have not been here in a while, we are STILL shopping for a Tractor.... Hubby had a problem giving Uncle Sam hundreds of dollars in sales tax, so we decided to look for a used Tractor...
  27. H

Adding a Grapple to an Kubota L35

I would like to purchase a Root Grapple for my Kubota L35. The company I am considering purchasing this through is telling me not to purchase the specific Grapple hydraulic control, the solenoid...
  28. K

Kubota L35 Lights

New to the forum here and looking for some help. I have a 1997 L35 and want to improve the lighting. Two main questions: 1) the headlights are original and very weak. Is there a good aftermarket...
  29. J

Wanted BT900 Backhoe for Kubota L35

I would like to get the Kubota BT900 quick-attach backhoe for my Kubota L35. Any leads where I might find one? Thanks!
  30. Gasifier

Can I put chains on my Kubota L35?

Okay. I'm back again. LOL Different piece of equipment now and the same problem. Would like chains on rear tires. LOL Can I put tire chains on the rear tires of my Kubota L35? I have seen in a...
  31. J

Comparison Buying Decision: John Deere 870 or Kubota L35?

I'm looking at my first 4wd compact tractor - I've owned a Farmall Super A in the past. I've got it narrowed down to two local tractors: 1. Kubota L35 with FEL and backhoe - 1850 hrs, $15k (front...
  32. C

Kubota L35, 3830, or 4330

Hello, Your advice is much appreciated on helping me make the best decision given the challenge of price vs. performance. I have 12 acres of land, mostly forested with trees 12" diameter or less...
  33. J

Kubota L35 - Looking for engine oil recommendation

It would be real handy if it is a product I can get through amazon.
  34. J

Kubota L35 Need to replace hydraulic hose - couple of questions

All the hoses on my 28 year old L35 are original. The long hose from the valve box at the bucket joy stick to the back of the tractor is leaking at the quick connect fitting. Does anyone happen...
  35. acme97

Tractor Sizing Kubota L35 vs Mini EX

I currently have a Kubota L35 TLB, that is a great little machine. I've recently got a new Kioti DK50SE HST with root grapple. I've been thinking of trading the L35 for a Mini Excuvator and the...
  36. T

Backhoe L35 backhoe hydraulic line issue

:confused: My L35 has developed a leak in one of the hydraulic lines for the backhoe bucket. After disconnecting the line form the fittings, I find that I can’t get the hose through the frame by...
  37. L

WHAT'S A GOOD TRAILER FOR KUBOTA L35 ???

WHAT\'S A GOOD TRAILER FOR KUBOTA L35 ??? After looking at several different 10k trailers for my L35 I'm confused on which would be best. One thing I've noticed is that the axle placement on a...
  38. C

L35 Loader Bucket Flop

Looking for anyone who has had experience or knowledge of bleeding air from the bucket circuit on an L35. My machine was built in 1999. It has about 900 hrs. and the bucket flops badly when...
  39. J

Need hose from Kubota L35 backhoe fittings to DHT log splitter

I am about to order a 22 ton DirtyHandTools (DHT) 3-point log splitter ($899 woodsplitterdirect, free ship). The plan is to run this splitter by taking the backhoe off my tractor and connecting...
  40. J

Kubota L35 TLB Front wheel oil seal replacement

Can anyone tell me where I would find the procedure to replace the oil seal on the front wheel of an L35 TLB? I am a newby to this forum stuff so I don't have a clue what I'm doing. I have oil...
  41. K

Kubota L35 no start questions

Hello I just purchased a Kubota L35. It will not crank over wth the key, I was able to put in a push bottom start to get it to run. I am in need of a wiring schematic for the machine so I can...
  42. Richard

L35 vs L48

I've not noticed much if any commentary on similarities/differences between the two. Are they essentially the same machine with the L48 having the hydro tranny?? I understand maybe subtle...
  43. B

Buying Advice Kubota L35 or New Holland T1520

Greetings: I need to do some dirt work and my tractor is way undersized. I have a 2010 Kubota BX2660. Tough little tractor but way undersized for it is 26 hp and FEL. I need to buy a new...
  44. K

Loader Wearing Edge - Kubota L35

I just got a price for a Kubota Loader TL720 cutting edge. The bolt-on, 60 inch, reversable edge was $320, including bolts! I must be living or pricing in the Old Days. I know you get what you...
  45. I

Kubota L35 "scrambled" gears

I have a Kubota L37 (1993 production) with GST. The clutch died; I bought a new case clutch, plate, o-rings. I dissasambled the clutch, replace the broken pieces and reasambled. Also, when i...
  46. B

What is Kubota L35 - Should i consider buying

I have an opportunity to purchase a tractor that has been stored in my garage for a couple of months. It's a Kubota 4x4 L35 with TL720 FEL and BT900 Backhoe. I do not know what he wants for it...
  47. J

Kubota L35 Owners, Backhoe Valve Function?

Hi I have a L35 Kubota, which is a awesome machine in my opinion, and I have a question on the function of the backhoe controls. I've owned it for 7 years and I have done some impressive work...
  48. rba901

Pressure Rating for Hydraulic hoses on my Kubota L35

G'Day All, I need some help understanding the best and most economic option for replacing a hose that has sprung a leak. It is a hose associated with the FEL, it is 24 inches long with a straight...
  49. T

New metal Garage and Kubota L35

About to pull the trigger on a metal garage as I need to get something in for my new L35 before the winter and that seems to be the most cost effective and I'm running out of time. Can anyone...
  50. K

Kubota L35 (35hp) and Woods RB72 Blade

The Woods RB72 back blade is listed as a standard duty unit for 12-40 hp tractors. My Kubota L35 is 35hp and fits into the higher end of this range and I have a few questions: Is this blade too...
  51. B

L35 Vs L48 - RaT?

Question for RaT. Assuming a fellow didn't need the finishing mower capability, would the L35 worked for you instead of the L48? I think once I get my place parked out, the L35 would be a...
  52. N

L35 TLB

I have a pretty ignorant question for you folks who may be familiar with this unit. I purchased the unit about a month ago to do some land improvements around my property. The tractor had no...
  53. K

Rake Woods 8 Ft. HD Rake & Kubota L35

I've been looking for a used 7 foot wide landscape rake for my 35hp, Kubota L35. The Kubota has 4 wheel drive and the tires are foamed. I'm going to be using the rake to maintain crushed stone...
  54. K

Rake York Rake For Kubota L35

I just bought a used Kubota L35 & I'm thinking of buying a used York rake with scarifiers and blade. I'm trying to find out how wide a rake and blade combo an L35 can handle. The tractor is 4...
  55. B

L35 TLB block heater

I would like to put a block heater in my tractor. I won't do this until the weather gets warmer when I want to flush and drain the antifreeze. Just looking online to see which one it is and every...
  56. J

S/N on Kubota L35

Can anyone tell me where I would look to find the Serial Number and year of my L35 TLB? :confused: I've owned it for over 8 years but I've never seen them and haven't needed them before now. I...
  57. S

L35 TLB Rental Rates?

Does anybody know what a reasonable rental rate would be for an L35 Tractor/Loader/Backhoe (new)? Per hour? Per day? Minimum charges? Thanks, Dave
  58. K

L35 Backhoe turns on but does not move!

Hello, my L35 tractor will turn on, but the clutch will not engage into a gear so the tractor can move. Can anyone confirm that this is an issue with the clutch that has to be replaced/repaired...
  59. K

Kubota L35 Auxilary Hydraulics

I'm somewhat new to this site and not sure if this topic belongs here or in the hydraulics section. If I'm posted in the wrong area I apologize. I recently picked up a real clean L35 (122 hrs)...
  60. J

Used L35 delivered

Hi guys, I'd like to thank everyone for the advice that was provided, it was very helpful in my search for a tractor. I was looking for something in the 30-35 horsepower range with a loader and...
  61. O

Price Check L35 Price Check

I found a 1999 TBL 35 with 1200 hours on it. Rubber is very good. It also has a clam shell for the front bucket (about a $4K extra) Service records included. Is $25K too much? Many thanks.
  62. C

Kubota L35 compared to Ford 3000

Hello all, I've done a lot of reading, but never posted on here. There seems be a lot very intelligent users on this site so I picked it as the place to come for some answers. I currently have a...
  63. B

L35 Loader Arm /bucket pin width

Anyone with an L35 willing to do me a favor? I need to know width of loader arm at the pins on the bucket. Looking for an inside ear to inside ear measurement. Thanks!
  64. 3

Kubota L35 vs Bobcat B250B

Looking to purchase one of these but can find little feedback on the Bobcat. Any help
  65. B

Kubota L35

I have a Kubota L35 I just purchased, went to try the PTO and it does not work. It seems as though it is locked up or what I would call frozen as I would call it, not from cold, lol. When I shift...
  66. rba901

Kubota L35 Backhoe

Good Day I am on the point of purchasing a L35 for some landscaping work around the house. I need some help understanding the different types of backhoes I have seen on these machines and maybe...
  67. D

Kubota L35 doesn't turn over

I replaced some Hydro lines, and then drove the tractor up to my driveway. I noticed the gear selector was hard to move/shift. I added hydro/tran fluid, due to loosing fluid during the Hydro lines...
  68. X

Trying to sell my Kubota L35, How can you tell the year?

My dad bought a used Kubota L35 tractor with backhoe, and I used it on the job sites, well anyway i clear land and its pretty usefull, but Im getting a bigger one and want to sell this one, it...
  69. V

Thumb for Kubota L35 TLB

Anyone have a recommendation for a manufacturer that makes a Thumb to fit a Kubota L35 TLB? The backhoe on this unit is the BT900. Thanks.
  70. F

Kubota L35 Shop Manual

Does anyone have a good source for a service manual for an L35 Kubota? Either a downloadable or book would be fine. I was trying to find one cheaper than the dealer if possible. I am also looking...
  71. H

Price Check 1998 L35 price

this tractor/backhoe looks pretty good, has 1500 hours, and the guy is asking $17,000 for it. that really seems high to me?? but what do i know..what do you think?? heehaw
  72. P

Checking pressures on Kubota L35

Hello! I was wondering if someone could tell me how to check the pressure on a Kubota L35. The GST pressure, The GST Relief Valve Setting Pressure, The GST pilot pressure, and The GST Clutch...
  73. S

Wanted Kubota L35 Bucket

Looking for a pin on bucket for an L35. Located in massachusetts. Bucket has been discontinued. Not a quick connect.
  74. P

Removal of swing cylinder bushings on L35 backhoe

Hi, I'm new to this forum and recently got a Kubota L35. The swing cylinders bushings in the comp rods that swing the backhoe (BT900) are worn. I removed the pins but can't drive out the...
  75. rmk700

Kubota L35

I just purchase my first used Kubota. It's a 1995 L35 TLB and is in great shape it only has 390 hrs and spent most if it's life inside. They were asking $17'000 and I offered $16'000 and they...
  76. C

L35 vs L3010

I am trying to decide between a L35 with a 4 way bucket, 1200 hours and a L3010 Has the forward reverse shifter with bushhog backhoe, Auger,5 foot bushhog,box balde 400 hours. Either one can be...
  77. 1

Buying Advice kubota L35

my father and i are looking for a loader/backhoe and found this on a local website. ive operated a few in my time, but never bought or maintained one. $19,50000 1995 Kubota L35 UT - May 15...
  78. C

Quick Attach for L35 loader TL720

I want to convert my TL720 loader from a pin-on to a quick attach configuration. Then I will need to rework my standard Kubota bucket and W.R. Long forks from pin-on to coupler configuration...
  79. S

Shift linkage assbly Kubota L35

My gear shift lever has been a little tight for a week or so. Yesterday it suddenly loosened up & now the Tractor won't move. I'm hoping this is a broken cable or pin in the shifting assbly? The...
  80. T

Kubota L35 3-pt hitch not lifting

The lift arms on my L-35 won't move. with nothing hooked up they dont even try, I can move them by hand but nothing on there own. I have the diverter pulled out in the 3pt position and they don't...
  81. P

Kubota L35 No Power Steering, Forward or Reverse

I have a 2003 Kubota L35 tractor with the FEL and backhoe, it has 2100 hours on it. My power steering started being a little hard every once in a while but for the most part worked ok, then it got...
  82. R

Quick Hitches What quick hitch setup to get for Kubota L35? + third function cost question

Just pulled the trigger on a Kubota L35 with 500 hours, to be delivered in about 6 weeks. Since I will be needing to use a grapple to clear a lot of brush piles, I need to convert the front loader...
  83. L

L35 vs L39

Can anyone tell me how much bigger the L39 is versus the L35? Is the L39 frame size the same as the L35? Maybe one of the dealers who have seen the L39 can comment. I would appreciate your...
  84. D

1999 Kubota L35 Left Boom Cylinder Leak

How difficult is it to rebuild a leaky cylinder? What is everyone痴 thoughts here?
  85. J

Wanted BT900 Backhoe for Kubota L35

I would like to get the Kubota BT900 quick-attach backhoe for my Kubota L35. Any leads where I might find one? Thanks!
  86. T

thumb for Kubota L35

looking for homemade thumb ideas for my Kubota L35
  87. NC4AB

Price Check Price check - L35 TLB with 1700 hrs

Ok, I have sold my skidsteer and I'm getting ready to take the plunge and buy a TLB, either a L35 or B21. Looked at a L35 today with 1700 hrs, started up fine, everything ran well, FEL and BH...
  88. H

Kubota L35 buying help, what to look for, alternatives

Hi all, I've been poking around with the idea of a tractor for a couple of years and I think it is time. After looking I am pretty set on Kubota L35, backhoe attaches to the frame, but still has...
  89. R

Buying Advice L35 loader power

Hey all you L35r's, do you find a lack of power when trying to load up from a dense pile of process or 2" stone? I have read recently that it is a little short on power. I plan on working a mile...
  90. L

Price Check New L35 price

Has anyone purchased or inquired about new L35 prices? If anyone has any price info, would you please post it!! Please include whether your price is list or out the door. Thanks......Jon
  91. D

kubota l35 fwd problems

hi. the problem is the tractor runs fine in 2wd then switch to 4wd and the prob starts .1st and 2nd gear seem fine 3rd and up not so good worse when under a load.kinda sounds like a dozer...
  92. J

Kubota L35 Backhoe Attachment Mount/Dismount

I have a L35, but no operator manual, and need to take the backkhoe off. What steps should I take? Joe
  93. K

Backhoe L35 Backhoe Removal

I bought a used L35 and I got a manual for the tractor but there isn't any information on connecting and disconnecting the (BT900) backhoe attachment. I see there is a seperate operation manual...
  94. D

Grey version of the Kubota L35 tlb?

Is there a grey market version of the L35 TLB? I am looking at a 2000 L35. It has a serial number of 71137 (but I don't know where to lookup Kubota S/N,s). I am just a little concerned because...
  95. M

Loader bucket level indicator for Kubota L35

Can anyone direct me to a website where I can purchase an OEM bucket level indicator for an L35 fel? I have been all over the internet looking without success--Some sites show how to make one...
  96. K

Winches Mounting A Winch On A L35 Loader/backhoe

I'm thinking of mounting a winch on either the front loader or the backhoe. I'd be using it to pull docks and boat hoists out of the lake in the fall. Also for logs etc. Any suggestions on where...
  97. S

L35 TLB Wheel Spacers

I recently purchased an L35 Tractor/Loader/Backhoe with all the goodies (4in1 bucket, top-n-tilt boxscraper, 60" 3pt mower, and, of course, a 75 bushel manure spreader ! ! :-) It's like being a...
  98. chrisdvorak

Kubota l35 GST shuttle noise

picked up a 02 l35 Kubota recently and noticed that when you move the shuttle lever to fwd or rev there is a slight chirp as the clutch pack engages? no delays in shifting or any other issues...
  99. M

Kubota L35 4wd shift problem

Hi Everybody We have an L35 stuck in 4wd. The lever is still attached to the shift shaft going into the transmission, the shaft is turning but it does not contact anything. We're assuming that...
  100. F

Adding Rear Remote Kubota L35

I am fairly new to hydraulics but am learning a lot through this forum, so any help would be appreciated. I am going to add a set of remotes to the rear of my L35 and have a valve that I want to...
  101. A

Used L35 --- on sale 2200hrs

Used L35 --- on sale 2200hrs Steve@carverequipment.com
  102. 8

Purchased L39 TLB Sold L35 TLB

New to the site, but have been reading for years. Hopefully someone can learn from my personal experience. I had owned a 2004 L35 TLB for 12 years and used it with basically problem free. (only...
  103. T

Kubota l35 steering link dissambly

Hello... I have a kubota l35 with a wobbling front end. tore the entire top end apart to show the steering ram itself. unbolted the steering ram but have no way of getting the assy lever steering...
  104. P

Kubota L35 hydraulic filter screen

I suspect I have a plugged filter screen in my suction line for the Transmission and Power Steering. I can't find any information on how to access and replace it. Anyone know anything about...
  105. S

Need post for Kubota L35 ROPS

I recently bought a 1997 L35 with a 4 post ROPS & canopy. Front right post was missing & I would like to replace it. Dealer will only sell me a complete new ROPS b/c of liability issues. I...
  106. T

Kubota L35 Bt900 Stabilizer help!

About a month ago my left stabilizers started to slowly drop down, not only when the machine was off but running as well. I talked several friends and they said it is probably a value in the...
  107. D

Kubota L35 gearshift cable replacement

The gear shift selector is hard to move from gear to gear. Noticed that the cables were damaged. Must need replacement? I am about to order from Messiks, a cable shift assembly, 34076-64803 (...
  108. A

Kubota L35 loader 2 gears not 8

I have a Kubota L35 loader problem that would appreciate some help with. Was bought second hand at 950 Hrs and has only done 20 hours since. Problem I have is it only has 1 low gear and 1 high...
  109. C

Price Check Kubota L35

What's a 2000 L35 with a loader and backhoe worth?