Kubota B3200 Discussions

Here are the most recent B3200 topics from our community.
  1. PSDStu

B3200 Vibration Update

As outlined in this previous thread my B3200 has some significant vibrations when operating at/or close to PTO speed...
  2. Forest_Man

[KUBOTA B3200] Grader Blade / Box Blade Recommendation for Driveway Maintenance

New to TBN as well as to Tractor life. Happy to be here. I'm shopping/researching a grader blade or box blade - are these the same? - for maintaining and repairing a muddy driveway with a Kubota...
  3. J

Comparison BX 25 or B3200

I own about 5.5 acres 2.5 acres field and 2.5 acres that need to be stumped and cleared, mostly old pine stumps thAT WERE CUT 4-5 YEARS AGO. Was looking at the BX25 because of the small backhoe...
  4. JOHNTHOMAS

B3200 BX2660 SIDE BY SIDE...NOT BETTER....DIFFERENT

Written specs and info sheets only go so far. Here are side by side pictures. B3200 60" Light metal:) bucket. BX2660 60" MMM. These are both great machines. They are just different. Here's hoping...
  5. archerynut

B3030 vs. B3200

Allright everyone, I have decided that it is a moral imperative to upgrade to a new tractor. Therefore I am stuck between the two, any thoughts are appreciated, and ideas on price are accepted...
  6. K

Would you go from a B3030 to a B3200?

I have a 2005 B3030 that has around 475 hours on it. The only implement is a 60"mmm and grader box. I was thinking of going to a B3200 and getting a 60"mmm and FEL. I primarily use the tractor for...
  7. NH-Rob

B3200 cab build

I started this prodject back in Sept and have been waiting to post untill It was done but I am looking for some motavation to get myself working harder on it. I will post a bunch of pictures and...
  8. H

Buying Advice B2920 or B3200

Hi, As I stated in a earlier thread, I felt I was just about at my financial limit with the B2920HST with FEL and 60"MMM. After a review of the B3200 price, I may be able to swing the extra for...
  9. J

B3200 smoke-out on cold start

I bought a B3200 earlier this year - after having a BX23 for about 7 years. One thing I've noticed with the B3200 is that the thing smokes like crazy on startup when it's cold. I don't recall...
  10. L

Increasing lift capacity 3pt hitch of Kubota B3200

Hello, I've got a B3200 and bought a woodsplitter with a weight of 820 kg. My 3pt hitch has a lift capacity of only 750kg whereas e.g. the B3030 (a lighter model) has even a lift capacity of...
  11. tc18ny

Buying Advice B2920 vs B3200HSD vs Max28XL - I'm stuck

The good news - been tractor shopping and have the green light from the other half. The problem if you want to call it one - a big price difference. The Bota's are from a local dealer who has been...
  12. I

Which tractor is top of the "B" series line... B3200 or B3030

I've been researching this vibration issue in the B3200 series tractors, and it seems to be something worth paying attention to so far. But I was offered an opinion on the B3200 as it compares to...
  13. V

Gotta split my B3200 to replace a $7 seal, great....

Parked my B3200 in the shop last night to preform the 400hr maintenance on it today. Came out today to a puddle of hydraulic fluid under the tractor. It seems that grass/hay wrapped around the...
  14. JOHNTHOMAS

B3200 Title in my pocket: Going Shopping

Going shopping today for a BX25. Taking the title with me for my B3200 with 40 hours on it. Since Barlows is on my way I will stop there and see if they are still in the trading business.:D The...
  15. M

B3200 vs B3030

I keep going back and forth on these two models as I will be buying one of them very soon. I know the B3030 comes with position control which appears to be the biggest advantage over the B3200...
  16. T

Price Check Won Bid on B3200HST was it a good deal?

I've been looking for a tractor for about 3months and been lurking on this forum as long. This morning I bid online for a 2010 B3200HST tractor with 383hrs on the meter with the factory FEL. I...
  17. F

B3200 Anyone like the one they have?

Just ordered a B3200 and am feeling sick after reading all the posts where people have had trouble. Does anyone like theirs??? Have you been able to put a descent amount of hours without...
  18. A

Comparison B2920 vs B3200 vs JD2520

started pricing the JD 2520 because of the quick change bucket (FEL) and other quick attach implements, tractor with R4, 62" MMM, 200CX loader is $18,500 (before any taxes). Then of course I had...
  19. A

Comparison Really need to decide by Tue: bx25, b3200, gc2410 or ccyan

Last week I had decided on a B3200, then talked myself into a BX25, now wondering if the Massey GC2410 might be a better choice. Prior to that I was looking hard at the Yanmar CCs, too. I like...
  20. J

Buying Advice B3200 Vibration Issue--Affected Serial Numbers

Had my heart set on a B3200. Started reading about the Vibration issue. Local dealers have not mentioned anything about it of course. Spoke with Barlow's this morning, and I asked them about...
  21. J

Buying Advice 60" FEL bucket on B3200/B3300 is "light duty"??

The B3200/B3300SU come with two FEL bucket options - my dealer only has tractors on the lot with the 60" bucket installed - and I've noticed that every single one of them has a sticker on that...
  22. B

B7800 or B3200?

Went to the local dealer today to check out the newer B3200 with FEL. While I was there talking to to sales people. They suggested that I also look at the B7800 with a FEL. They currently have...
  23. watersniper

Comparison B3200 vs. 2720 and which size Deck?

I have narrowed down my search to these two tractors. I am looking at new, either a Kubota B3200 or Deere 2720. Both are right at/almost 32HP. I will be getting turf tires, as this will be my...
  24. G

Rear Chains For B3200....

Needing some input on rear tire chains for my B3200.... I've never ran chains on it in the 12 winters I've owned it but given the hill ground here I probably should break down & buy a set for the...
  25. R

Advice for a Potential Buyer of B3200

I am seriously considering buying a B3200 for general utility use on my 25-acre property (not a farm) - for plowing snow, hauling wood, brush cutting, mowing, etc. From what I can tell this...
  26. C

Trading in my B3200 for a heavier tractor

Exactly two years ago I bought a new B3200 Hydro with R4 tires. I used it for snow removal and cutting my meadow. I have discovered my little B3200 just can't do what I need it to do. We have 40...
  27. N

To Tube or Slime? (Leaking Front Tire on B3200)

I have a B3200 (now out of warranty) and one of the Front Tire (Industrial) continually leaks down. When I brought it up to my dealer while the tractor was still under warranty he acted like it...
  28. C

Kubota B3200 Remote Hydraulics Kit

I'm attempting to install the remote hydrauilics kit from Kubota. The instructions and pictures are pretty vague. I was wondering if someone has installed this kit and has a picture of the hose...
  29. Teikas Dad

b3200 injector shims

Does anyone have the instructions on how to remove/add shims to injector pump to adjust the timing? My B3200 smokes like crazy when it starts up. From what I've read on the forum adjusting the...
  30. 8

B3200

OK I'm looking into swaping my B2150 with FEL for a B3200 that has a backhoe w/thumb and FEL. I paid 6000.00, 8 years ago with a MMM that I have since sold and put a woods FEL on it. I have many...
  31. N

which to buy B2920 TLB or B3200 TLB & why

Need a little help here. I just sold my BX and I am looking at these two to replace the BX. I have 8 acres only mostly woods and brambles that need bush hogged the rest 3 acres is house gravel...
  32. Forest_Man

How bad/critical are these leaks? Kubota B3200

I am trying to gauge and better understand what is acceptable leakage from critical leaks. And also how complicated are these repairs and whether some of the repair I should be able to do it...
  33. M

B3200...only 20 hours ....not good

I've been using my tiller the last few days. All was going fine. This afternoon I was running threw some dirt and a bunch of it kicked way up. It was sort of weird. I got off my seat and I see...
  34. V

Switched from R4's to R1's on my B3200, review and pics

I finally switched over to R1 ag tires on my B3200 and based on the hour or so I have put on them this afternoon, it was money very well spent. The traction is incredible compared to the R4s, it...
  35. J

Upgrading 3pt hitch components on a B3200

I know I have seen this topic covered before here on TBN - but I can't seem to find the threads. I've got a B3200. I've seen a number of people here giving very good reviews to the Stabilworks...
  36. M

B3200 v L3400

I was all set to go with a B3200 until I walked into a dealer ready to buy it and was "bait and switched" into considering an L3400 (not really- the price he gave me on the B3200 was extremely...
  37. J

B3200 or B2620? Help the rookie!

I am about to buy my first tractor. I am going to be mowing 4-5 acres with a 5' bush hog, and moving horse manure, sand etc. on a limited basis with a FEL. Do you think the Kubota B2620 can...
  38. kuboman

B3200 to L3200

Has anyone gone this way and wished they had not. I like the looks of the L3200/3800 and wonder if I would be happy with the switch or wish I had kept the B3200 for its size. I like the idea of a...
  39. C

Buying Advice B3200 for a church

I am an associate pastor at a church in Mc Calla, Alabama. Twenty years ago our church purchased 45 acres on which to construct our new campus. About 4 years ago, we completed the first phase on...
  40. W

Snowblower Snow Removal with a B3200

Hey All, I'm looking for some input on snow removal with my B3200. I live in the Catskills and have been using the FEL to clear my 1000 ft gravel driveway and pathways to the animals/wood pile...
  41. NH-Rob

b3200 hydraulic loop?

I just got a b3200 and one of the things I want to do with it is run a 3pt wood splitter. I was using this on my 7510 (it was slow but worked). The 7510 was easy to do the loop and I figured the...
  42. Teikas Dad

b3200 with FEL and BH77 backhoe on 16' trailer?

I'm shopping to get a trailer to transport my B3200 with the FEL and BH (BH77) mounted. Will a 16 foot flatbed trailer handle this OK or do I really need to go to an 18 foot trailer? I prefer to...
  43. I

ken's bolt on hooks on b3200 bucket

hello all, i purchased kens hooks that i found here on TBN. My question is how did you guys mount the on the kubota bucket? There is the unsupported lip in the bucket which i bent already...
  44. V

Considering switching from R4's to R1's on B3200, suggestions?

After this most recent snow I'm really considering a set of R1 tires for my B3200. I was going to take a couple round bales out to the cows and absolutely couldn't make it up to my barn in about...
  45. I

B3200 adjustable link for 3 point hitch

Hello all, Looking for advise. I bent the adjustable bottom link of the right 3 point hitch. I was using my back blade and it bent the threads on the bottom right above the link. I checked...
  46. R

B3200 or B2920/2620 recommendation

I have finalized my purchase decision on a new tractor to either a B3200 or the B2920/B2620. I have about 6 acres, the majority of which is wooded. I will be establishing trails, doing a lot of...
  47. T

Buying Advice Kioti CK35HST vs. Kubota B3200 and L3200 types - Price and power?

Hello everyone, First of all .. i'm a newbie in the Farm world. :) My Wife and I just recently built a house on 10 acre lot in Northern Indiana (Middlebury), I'm looking to get a nice reliable...
  48. marxman

Finally Did It B3200 on the way!!!!

Well.... after almost a year of pestering you guys on this site, asking opinions and reading everything there is to read I finally went to MBTractor in Plaistow this weekend and ordered my FIRST...
  49. General Lee

My complaints on my B3200

The vibration issue already being discussed here on the boards. AND The tractor is just to **** light for the power it has. I wish I did better research before hand and maybe got an L series...
  50. Just2quickz28

Upgrading the BX - B2630 vs B3200

I am seriously thinking of trading in / selling the BX24 for either of these 2 models with a backhoe. I use the BX for caring for the 4.5 acre horse farm / house I have. I want something I can mow...
  51. bstrom

question on kubota b3200 FEL buckets

I'm wondering what the light materials (LM)bucket on the Kubota b3200 is. Is it just an oversized bucket for the tractor, I know it is 60 inches. Is it lighter gauge steel or the same as the...
  52. NSBound

Kubota B3200 vs Landini 2840

Hi All. The time has finally come and I am ready to spend! These are the 2 models I have come down to after lots of reading on here, and sitting on each. I'd love to hear your comments and...
  53. D

Ok Got a week or so to decide, 3032E or B3200HSD?

First off what a great site and informative group of people thanks for being so welcoming. No sucking up intended but I have gained a lot of information here and now need some more specific...
  54. TM04C5

new member w/ new B3200

Hello everyone, Just pulled the trigger today on a new B3200 w/R4's, 504 loader and 72" front plow blade, ballast box and wheel spacers. Tractor and loader were in stock, the rest has to be...
  55. NH-Rob

got my b3200.

Well as you might already know I sold my b7510 in hopes of buying a b3200 and it became a reality on Monday. I went with out a tractor for a week and had to mow the lawn with my sons John deere...
  56. JOHNTHOMAS

Back to Barlows...Post hole digger for B3200

Bought 61 shade , ornamental and fruit trees from Lowes yesterday and picked them up today. Took all they had on clearance for major discount. Now justified purchase of another implement for...
  57. davatk

B3200 recommendations & pricing

Hello All, I am getting ready to possibly pull the trigger on a B3200 w/ FEL. One dealer says he has one still in the crate that he thought he could make a very good deal on. He seemed to think...
  58. P

Tractor Sizing Difference between B3200 and L3200

Is there a comparison list between Kubota's B and L offerings?
  59. C

Dump Trailer with b3200?

Was looking to see if anyone here has experience using dump trailers with CUTs. I'm picking up a 6x10 dump weighing in at 2500# and would like to pull it sometimes with the tractor rather than...
  60. T

B3200 Starting Hard

I have a question regarding my new Kubota B3200 with 24 hours on the clock. It starts kind of hard. I kept it in a heated garage all winter and fought this. It wasn't a cold problem. Even now...
  61. Teikas Dad

Tire chains on B3200 with R4's?

I've searched and couldn't find what I was looking for. I read somewhere online that using snowchains on a B3200 with R4 tires is a problem as supposedly the chains hit the fenders. Has anyone...
  62. Y

I tipped over my B3200HST

I got it back up on all 4 yesterday afternoon after sitting on it's side for a couple days. I figure I will let it sit for a day before I try to start it back up. It was on it's left side...
  63. N

b3200 roll over tip over

So I rolled my 3200 over yesterday. did not have my belt on and i jumped off as it went over. first thing i did was to shut it off because it was still running. tried to get it back up with my rtv...
  64. W

Wheel Spacers and Tire Chains- Kubota B3200

Anyone have experience with wheel spacers? Im looking to put a pair of tire chains on my Kubota B3200 to get me a bit more traction on packed snow and ice and I don't have a lot of clearance...
  65. Teikas Dad

B3200/B3000/B3030 vibration update anyone?

In my tractor research (considering a B3200) I've read a bunch of posts about engine vibration with the 4 cyl engines. Several people indicated that the timing was set differently at the factory...
  66. S

Oil & Fuel B3200 50-hr Service

First, kudos to poster BP Fick for a great pictorial description of all the service items. If you haven't seen it, I'd recommend it. I wanted to start a new thread to focus specifically on the...
  67. honorbound

Price Check B3200 and L3200

I am looking at the B3200 with FEL, HST, and BH, quoted $25950 whereas the L3200 with the same was $26450. I was wondering if these prices were a little high as they seem to be to me. Also other...
  68. CBW1999

After market cab for B3200

I have seen them available, but has anyone seen or put an aftermarket cab on the 3200? I've looked at the 3030 and for the additional creature comforts vs the price- i just cannot justify it for...
  69. D

Kioti CK30 or Kubota B3200

I have 40 acres in NC mountains with 8-10 acres flat land to mow, a 1/4 mile gravel driveway to maintain, and food plots that require a trip up pretty steep logging roads with a mower or tiller. I...
  70. Stoweski

Upgraded to a B3200

Well, after 8 years with the B7610 I decided to upgrade. I had been thinking about going with the 2650 but the dealer had a 3200 for a similar price so I went that route instead. I couldn't...
  71. JOHNTHOMAS

Trade today for B2630, B3030 or B3200

I traded my B7800 last year for a L3240HST. It now has 35 hours and I want to go back to a B which seems to fit my needs better. Messed up and emailed Brady yesterday at Barlows and told him of my...
  72. TroyR57

Backhoe Pushing trees over with tractor b3200

Hey yall its been a while since I've posted, so going back about four weeks, I was able to do a little work with my new to me B3200. I was taking out some large trees, when a little sweetgum took...
  73. G

Oil & Fuel B3200 kubota hst filter and hydraulic filter

I am looking to change the hst fiter and the hydraulic filter on my b3200 kubota .Is there a trick to getting the filters out seems like back hoe frame is in the way. The same goes for the...
  74. S

My new B3200

Finally got my new B3200. It is awesome! Bad thing is it is 107 degrees outside.
  75. 1

B3200 questions

Hi, I'm very new to the forum (just registered). But I have been reading it for a couple of days, a lot of good information - thank you all. I live in Maryland, and am planning on purchasing a...
  76. Landryk01

Christmas all over again Kubota B3200

Just arrived yesterday. Can't wait for the weekend. Backhoe is a little tricky for a newbee. Any tips? By the way, The Man cave colors (Kubota Orange) was the wifes idea :licking: She's...
  77. tc18ny

Pulled the trigger on B3200HSD

Thanks for all the help by TBN users in helping me decide how to spend my money. I dropped the check off today and checked in on the new tractor. They had it all dolled up inside the shop with the...
  78. L

Considering B3200

Hello! I've poured through these forums over the past week or so and am really appreciative for the wealth of knowledge and experience from you all. My wife and I just purchased a house in...
  79. U

Tractor Sizing L2800 or B3200?

OK, So here it goes. This is my first post, and it's a question, but I've been researching until I'm blue in the face. Sorry if I upset anyone. I am researching our first tractor purchase...
  80. ericher69

Kubota B3200??

Anybody know if this tractor is available?? I have not found it on the official website (US or Canadian) but have found this link. Kubota Adds Versatility, Power and Productivity to Popular...
  81. G

L3400 or B3200

Had a chance today to go look at tractors. I am looking to buy something a bit bigger and would like some advice from the group especially form the guys who own the above mentioned models. I...
  82. D

B3200 first Workout

I hauled my new B3200 up to camp on the weekend. I knew from loading it on an icy driveway at the dealer that it was not going to be too good in snow\ice. Anyway I made the best of it making...
  83. R

My New B3200

I've been looking to upgrade my John Deere 2305 and I have been needing (wanting :D) a loader. Tried 3 times to buy a 2720 from the JD dealer 3 miles down the road from me but they didn't want my...
  84. T

New bota B3200HST - Roll Over

Hi All; This past friday I took delivery of my new Kubota B3200HST. All was going wonderfully. Spent Friday, Saturday and most of the day Sunday getting things done around the property...
  85. PSDStu

B3200 Owners Question.

As I discussed in an earlier thread my new B3200 has a vibration issue. At idle the vibrations are slight, but as you increase throttle the vibration level increases. The vibration can be seen...
  86. TwinCam88

New B3200 delivered (Pics!)

Well, I finally pulled the trigger on the B3200 TLB package that I've been checking out for some time now...and I wanted to say thanks for all the great info/advice that you guys provide here on...
  87. I

Winches Winch install on front of B3200

Is it possible to install a Warn winch on the front of the B3200...? I've searched an found most posts to be about the BX tractors and the rear PTO styles. I have a few winches here to choose...
  88. ChuckinNH

B3200 QA on B2620

For those that might be interested, I did purchase the B3200 loader QA, and install it on my B2620 with no problems. I bought the Kubota forks, and everything fits, and functions fine. The forks...
  89. B

rotary cutter for B3200

I'm thinking about buying a B3200 and was told by the dealer a 48 inch rotary cutter was the right size for this tractor and a 60 inch would be too heavy. Anyone have any experience with this...
  90. J

Buying Advice Looking for a toothbar for a B3200 60" bucket

I recently picked up a B3200 with the 60" bucket - and one of the options I ordered from the dealer - was a toothbar. So when I go to pickup the tractor - they tell me that the toothbar doesn't...
  91. quarencia

B3200 Engine Torque?

Looking at a used B3200 and wanted to know if anyone knows/has/can find the rated engine torque for the B3200? I'm trying to decide if the extra vibration of the 4 cyl V1505 is worth the power or...
  92. T

b3200 tlb or b2620tlb ?

Hi TBN folks after much deliberation and my family sick of hearing about my tractor lust! I am going to buy a tractor. I have narrowed it down to the b2620 tlb with thumb. I have 2 acres, no...
  93. J

Differences between B3200 and B3030 - Buying comparison?

Differences between B3200, B3030 & L3200 - Buying comparison? Note: I just edited this post - I went to the dealer today and sat on an L3800 (same size as the L3200) , and the L has me...
  94. B

B3200 or L3200

Does anyone have any insight about the 2 models. I don't see a big difference in the capabilties looking at the spec sheet for each, they use the same BH. The FEL has a bit more lifting capacity...
  95. torrin

Snow off kilter front mount snowblower (BX1500 and B3200)

Good Morning; This may be an off the wall question, but I own a BX1500 and work on a B3200 (new, 90 year old father-in-law). Both have Front mount snow throwers, and both lower one side to the...
  96. V

B3200 rear remotes, is power beyond a must?

I'm back to thinking about adding a couple SCVs to my B3200. I would like to use a standard, compact, 2 spool valve, open center. I would just install it 'in-line' in the pressure line that goes...
  97. kozman

Kubota B3200HST 50 Hour Service

I've poured through pages trying to find some directions with the 1-year 50 hour service. Everyone says it's very important, but there's discussion on whether to do-it-yourself or have the dealer...
  98. V

Anyone have a factory rear remote valve on a B3200?

I'm looking to put a rear remote valve on my B3200 and I'm not interested in spending the $700 that Kubota wants for it. However, I would like a nice, clean, factory appearing setup. I was...
  99. NH-Rob

my b3200 gave me the cold shoulder.

Well it was around -15f this morning. I went out to use the tractor and it had warmed up to around 0f and I could not get my b3200 to come to life:mad:. It sits in my open garage so it is not in...
  100. S

Taking delivery of my B3200HSD tomorrow!

Should be delivered in the afternoon, which is good because I have quite a bit of dirt to move. Purchased with R4 tires, LA504 loader and a bh77 backhoe with thumb. The dealer won't get the...
  101. W

New B3200 Owner

Hello everyone, I'm a new owner of a 2010 B3200 / FEL with 144 hours. I purchased it used from a guy about 90 minutes from me and just towed it back home. I think I got a great deal on it, so the...
  102. B

Can my B3200 handle a 7' 3ph finish mower?

I just purchased 14 acres of open field and I know my 5' belly mower will feel way too small, Will my b3200 handle a 7' finish mower?, thanks for any input.
  103. wcampbell47

B3200 HST stops running intermittently

Tractor is a year and four months old with 510 hours on it. 400 hour service performed. Oil touches transmission dipstick. Well maybe I need to confirm that. Running tractor pressing HST forward...
  104. PSDStu

B3200 HST Pedal Vibration?

I was out bushogging today for a couple of hours and I noticed that as soon as I ran the throttle up to around 2200 RPMs that I could feel a steady vibration through my boot from the FWD HST...
  105. SPMMD

Kubota B3200 clearing snow!

Christmas week came our first real snow! Last year was such a disappointment! Now, with the front mount Kubota snowblower, and the box blade on the rear, our first real snows have been little...
  106. CBW1999

B3200 replacing 7510/7610? or 7800?

I am confused....nothing truly new- but I just looked at the Kubota site and no longer see the 7510/7610 listed, but the 7800 is. based on a couple of previous posts, people seem to think that...
  107. B

90" finish mower on my b3200

Do you think my b3200 would have enough power to run a woods 90" rear finish mower, (pull, not lift) Thanks
  108. honorbound

B3200 Arrived today

My B3200 arrived today. Tractor, loader and tiller. The tiller is one tough piece of equipment, been working with it all day. Have 38 yards of dirt to put in gardens tomorrow then more tilling. I...
  109. T

Kubota B3200 HSD

Good Afternoon, I am a new member to TractorByNet and this is my first posting. I have read man of your reviews over the past few months and I have quickly realized there is a lot of tractors...
  110. G

Chains B3200 Chains......

Did the search, but a couple questions remain....... NE Kansas winters are very unpredictable......... Some mild while others seem they'll never end...... This will be the fourth winter for my...
  111. M

New B3200

Well, after many months of research, it has finally arrived. We have a new house and I have lots of outdoor work to do. I'll use the tiller to reclaim the adjoining field and then roll the seed...
  112. laen64

Orange vs White B3200/CT230

Please enlighten me on these 2 tractors, I beleive them to be close with the exception of weight and some of the Bell and whistles that are found on the CT. I'm deciding on these 2 machines as the...
  113. D

purchased today! new B3200, FEL and MMM

After agonizing this week over specs I pulled the trigger on a B3200. I worked with Brady Barlow at Barlow Equipment in KY he came through with a great price and delivery to my door in NY. After...
  114. B

3-Point Hitch B3200 loud screaching noise

Hi all. Purchased new B3200 and have 20 hours on it. After running garden tiller for approximately 30 minutes, the 3pt hitch quit lifting, and began making a very loud screaching noise when I...
  115. JOHNTHOMAS

Delivery today B3200 FEL loaded tires forks

Traded my L3240HST with Barlows Equipment to a B3200. Was going to wait till next week for delivery but my fellow B3200 and other Kubota owners encouraged me to not wait, get it now. So today I...
  116. D

Wood splitting with a B3200

Hello all, 2 questions. i would like to put a 3 point wood splitter on my tractor and was wondering if this tractor has the capability to support remote hydraulics on rear of tractor, and what...
  117. T

Difference b/w b3030 and b3200

Noob here, but "lurked" and learned alot from the forum...I just recently purchased my first tractor Kubota B3200...Only have 4 hrs on it, but waiting to get more when the weather/rain will...
  118. S

B3200 54" or 60" bucket.

The dealer said he will upgrade my bucket to the 60" for no extra charge. I noticed on the Kubota website it's listed as a 'light materials'. Since I don't plan on lifting feathers with it should...
  119. G

B3200 Mishap......

Pulling my Landpride 6' core aerator when all **** broke loose... Lift arm came off at the tractor & swung into the axle hub, gouging a small hole in the hub.... I'm at the mercy of the dealer on...
  120. B

My b3200 new prosthesis

The dealer got the back ordered hydrolics for the curtis plow blade installed today, and I had them install a bh76 with the swivel seat. The seat is easer to deal with than I would have guessed...
  121. B

Price Check B3200HSD

Hi. Total newbie although Ag based son is helping me. Got a price on a B3200HSD with FEL, BH, and front mount 51 inch high capacity snow blower with hydraulic chute rotator and electric chute...
  122. Racenh

New to me 2013 B3200HST

Hello all, Just picked up this 2013 B3200HST and trailer from a private seller. Tractor only had 110 hrs on it. It was just the size I was looking for to do some landscaping work around our new...
  123. J

Comparison Kubota B3200, MF GC2600 or similar tractor

I've got 2 yards that I mow that have about 7 acres each. I've been thinking about a zero turn but have recently started considering a smaller tractor with a front end loader, which would come in...
  124. N

B3200 got dented

Last weekend the wife and I were using our ~6 month old B3200 cleaning up after clearing some trees on our property. We had a trailer load of limbs to haul away (burning restrictions were still in...
  125. J

Rear 3pt snowblower for B3200

Has anybody bought one of these recently? From what I've been reading the Kubota rear blowers for the B3200 are available in 51" width or 64" width. I would be looking at the 64" model. I would...
  126. Birdman1970

Kubota B3200HSD Custom WorkLight Install

I did a lot of searching for lights that I felt would give me sufficient lighting, yet put a reasonable load on my B3200HSD electrical system. Thanks to some folks on this forum, I got good...
  127. C

B3200 or L2800

I am looking at purchasing a new tractor. I had looked at the 1500 series Massey and 1510 New Holland to compare to the L2800. Due to research and talking to people who use these type tractors...
  128. J

Price Check What's a B3200 worth?

Last August I finally bought "the tractor of my dreams". It was a new 2009 B3200 with block heater, filled rear tires, and an ATI skid steer quick-tach. I found a used 6'6" Western plow and...
  129. girls like tractors too

new member, new B3200 owner w/ a few?'s abt tires

Well I'm cheating a little as hubby and I have not yet taken delivery of our B3200 HSD 4WD with LA504 FEL. We've signed on the dotted line, got financing ok'd, and have one in the crate ready to...
  130. TroyR57

Tractor News Its Home now, and I'm Not, B3200

Well, B3200 has made a trip from Buffalo, to Louisiana, via KY. I was glade it made it early Wednesday, and I got to play with it some, and now its at my Brother's, so I hope he enjoyes it. I...
  131. J

B3200 or 3300

I'm inching my way closer to actually making a purchase. Spoke with a deal about the 3200. Told him it's mostly for woods work, making trails, clearing stuff. He suggested the 3300 might be...
  132. R

B3200 Seat Belt

Does anybody know of a non spooling seatbelt retrofit? The stock one is totally unusable for typical applications. Russ
  133. Tjaltz

Kubota B3200 adding remotes and 3rd function

I have a B3200 that has a BH-76 backhoe sub-frame and rear power beyond ports for the backhoe installed. The backhoe is not normally installed on the tractor, and I want to add 2 rear remotes for...
  134. General Lee

My B3200 and this hill.....

For those that often wonder how steep a hill their tractor will climb, I posted a couple pictures of hill I routinely climb with my B3200. The first 15 or so feet going up is at a minimum 40...
  135. T

Comparison B3200 or L3200

I'm having a hard time deciding on a new tractor. (size and brand) What I would like is a tractor that compares to my current Mitsubishi MT250D. It weighs around 2000# and has a 5' FEL. I have...
  136. R

Picked up a new B3200 today!

I have been lurking for a while and reading about all the different models and options. Finally decided on the B3200. Picked it up today with LA504 Loader with 60" bucket, Quick Coupler, and...
  137. JOHNTHOMAS

Whos B3200 FEL BH Going to Louisiana?

Barlows had/has this on their lot this morning in the sold row. Wonder who it is going to in Louisiana. Tool box on the arm rest?:confused: Tractor looks new!! Reinforced bar on FEL bucket.:thumbsup:
  138. S

Kubota B3200 Vibration

Purchased a new Kubota B3200 a few months ago to replace a 2006 B7800. My B7800 did have some rattles and vibration, but what I'd consider normal. I took my B3200 into the dealer to get looked...
  139. G

Oil & Fuel B3200 Oil Consumption Issue........

Bought my B3200 new, some 6-7 years ago & have compiled about 360 hours on the clock, most of that mowing.......... First diesel tractor I've owned, so please bear with me........ My...
  140. K

B3200 Question

First post here. A little back ground. I own a mobile home & RV park here in Texas. It's on 8 acres and my father built it from scratch. Meaning he put in all the water and sewer tanks(48) and...
  141. 1

B7800 loader vs B3200 loader

Hello, I went from a B7800 TL to a B3200 TLBH, I'm not to inpresest with the loader. It seems cheaper then the one that was on the b7800. I have the Kubota QC bucket and i'm thinking I dont...
  142. General Lee

I'm upgrading mt B3200 to an L4400

I'm upgrading my B3200 to an L4400 Most likely. I love my B3200 but within months of owning it, I began to think I should have got an L series. JohnThomas' thread about your first tractor being a...
  143. Norcal M5

Comparison Weight of Kubota B3200 vs. Bobcat CT230

I'm looking for a compact tractor and shopping around. Funny thing when comparing weights. The Kubota 3200 is 1764 pounds. The Bobcat CT230 and CT235 are 3000 pounds! Go figure.
  144. Rhino421

Buying Advice B3200/b3030 or L3800?

Hello to all, Hit the wrong button didn't get a chance to write anything:ashamed:... Here is what I meant to write... I have 2 acres of wooded property which I have alot of landscaping to do...
  145. TroyR57

Dealer Almost Home from a cross country trip B3200

Just got off the phone with Steve Barlow, and then Donnie the Driver, I have a used B3200 from Barlows, enroute south, it started its trip in Buffalo NY area, and is now traveling thru Arkansas...
  146. N

Buying Advice Tiller recomendation for B3200; I've narrowed it down to 3 candidates

Hi, I finally bought my Kubota B3200 HSD. So far, I am very happy with it, although I have not had a lot of time to work with it. I am now looking for a rototiller for it. Since it only has 23 pto...
  147. P

B3200 is here

Kubota Tractor Corporation - News Release
  148. JOHNTHOMAS

QA fitted forks for L3240 won't fit my new B3200

Just found out my forks that have the QA plate that fits L3240 QA won't fit my new QA B3200. Any suggestions, needs or trades?
  149. M

Need some help picking/pricing a B3200 please

After limping along for the last 15 years with my inherited simplicity tractor (which was about 20 years old when I got it), my wife has finally decided that it's time to try to use the rest of...
  150. D

some newbie questions for b3200

hi folks, great site, very informative. have a few questions as this is my first diesel tractor. 1. when starting tractor in the cold, it smokes pretty bad for the first few seconds before...
  151. R

cutting large yard with b3200

Hello, first post, and I am looking to get a b3200, test drove one today but my reservation is using hst on a large 5 acre yard. I was thinking my foot might get tired holding the pedal down...
  152. honorbound

Well I decided on the B3200

Well after much looking and pricing, I decided on the B3200 with BH, FEL, and Tiller. Dealer ordered it 2 weeks ago and I am getting itchy to have the new toy. The L3200 was just to big for what I...
  153. TroyR57

Tires Wheel spacer for B3200 question

Hey all, I just bough the wheel spacer kit for the b3200, its two tick pices of metal with holes, and some threded bolts, no heads. Looks like I will have to use two nuts to put the bolts in, I...
  154. Birdman1970

B3200HSD Front Loader Custom Dolly

Went to Harbor Freight Tools and picked up 3 of their mid-sized dolly's and tethered them together to create a dolly for my FEL. I also created little jigs on the top rear of the dolly for the...
  155. C

b3200 and 84inch RFM??

Bought a b3200 to do some FEL work and mowing on about 8 acres of horse property. At the moment it has 60inch MMM that runs effortlessly but takes forever. Does anyone have have experience...
  156. A

b3200 how to bypass all the safety switches to get started when in woods

i know that you are not suppose to bypass the safety switches on a tractor and i am glad they are all there. a couple of days age i was about two miles from the house at the end of county road at...
  157. reeltime

new b3200 with bh77 problems help

I just took delivery of a b3200 504 loader and a bh771 week ago.Day for the first time went to go play with it everything worked ok untill i went to go use bbh to dig a small hole to burry ashes...
  158. Chris86314

B3200 TLB 50 hour service question..

Hi Guys, I just did my 50 hour service (oil change only) on my B3200 TLB. The manual says that at 50 hours the hydraulic and transmission filters are to be changed but the fluid does not have to...
  159. L

Tires B3200

If you load the R-4 tires on a B3200 how much weight does it add please? I have used the search function to no avail. Thanks
  160. CURIOUSGEORGE

Buying Advice B3200 deck options

Hello, I posted this in Attachments, But possible it belong here as I had no advice. I'm looking at MMM decks, & Kubota's RCK60-27BA deck is stock for B3200 tractor, but allot of RCK 60B - ...
  161. F

Tires Can I handle changing rear tire on B3200

Went out today to do some work with my B3200. It was parked in a bunch of leaves so I didn't notice right rear tire flat. As soon as I started to move it, I could tell something was wrong and then...
  162. A

HELP!!!! Can,t start B3200 and need to move it.

My b3200 won't start this afternoon. worked it yesterday no problems. today wont do anything. has 12.7 volts and will crank long time jumping the starter solenoid but the fuel must be cut...
  163. gregfender

Comparison Kubota B3200 or Kioti CK30... What to do, what to do...

It looks like my JD 1070 is going to be sold so now I have to figure out what the replacement is going to be. I had narrowed my choices to 3; Kubota B3200, Kioti CK30, and Massey Ferguson 1529...
  164. S

Tractor Sizing B3200 Mid-Mower Size Choice

I got the call that my B3200 with MMM and FEL (60") is ready for delivery. Due to a problem communicating with the dealer (my fault) it is currently equipped with the RCK60-27BA 60" Mid-Mount...
  165. D

B7800 vs B3200 and other questions

Hi everyone, new member here and first post. I'm in the market for a compact or maybe a subcompact tractor and have been reading a lot on this forum trying to learn all I can. Of all the tractor...
  166. JOHNTHOMAS

Good Bye to the B3200

Marvin from Barlows picked up my B3200 trade in today with part of the implements that go with it, the Landscape Rake. The 12" Auger post hole digger and 6' Landpride RFM are still at my home to...
  167. N

b3200 and bush hogging with turf tires

well my mowing season has hit an all time high this year with a few more customers then i had previous years. (i do lawn mowing/bush hoging as a side business, firewood too). gotten a 30 + acre...
  168. Teikas Dad

Had a visit from Santa Claus...I mean, Marvin today....it's finally here! B3200

Well, after two years reading every post on this forum and driving dealers crazy with all kinds of questions I finally pulled the trigger in mid October and ordered my tractor from Barlow's. It...
  169. Fireball573

B3200 Backhoe/Mower questions

I have been reading and learning for some time here and thank all of you for the education. I have a few questions if someone can contribute their experience. I'm tractor shopping and these are...
  170. P

B3200 with RFM is going

I've decided to get rid of the B3200 with RFM and go to a B2920 with MMM. I figured I would share my expieriences. The Good Great tractor for loader work Plenty of HP The Bad Keep...
  171. K

Price Check B3200 TBL price to share

B3200 TBL is $23,200.00 add on the 5' box blade and 5' shredder county fees and Kubota insurance out the door price is $26,345.23. $2,345.23 down payment finance $24,000.00 payments of $400.00 per...
  172. C

Wednesday Morning B3200 delivery

Brady Barlow's driver called me this morning from Kansas. They had two deliveries there and will be here in Prescott midmorning tomorrow. Then they are off to California from here. Finally...
  173. S

Price Check On Line Pricing and Dealer Quote B3200

I notice several members have stated they got the list prices from the Kubota Website. I have tried to use the "Build your Tractor" link but it says it is not available. Is this the tool being...
  174. D

New B3200 Owner

Picked up a new to me, 2011 Kubota B3200. It has 78 hrs on the clock and as it was used by a dealer, I got it as a demo model with full Kubota warranty (IE powertrain to Feb 2016). It priced out...
  175. F

3-Point Hitch Can my B3200 with R4's Pull a Single Bottom

My brother (who has a really heavy 2WD tractor with weighted Ag tires - both calcium and steel) says my B3200 with filled R4's (4WD) will never pull a single bottom plow. I don't know much about...
  176. I

Kubota B3200 FEL BH

Hello all, This is my first post as I have been creepin' here for a while. Thanks to everyone for the great info here. So I have my tractor purchase down to a Kubota B3200 with the following...
  177. S

Price Check B3200

I am in the process of purchasing a new B3200, LA504, LP 5' finish mower, and LP 5' Box Blade. Quote price is $18,000.00. Sound good? Thanks!
  178. PSDStu

New B3200 and Big Brother Pics.

I sold my B7510 and bought this B3200 which my dealer delivered yesterday. Getting used to the changes between the B7510 and B3200.... I like the 3 speed HST, but I was a little surprised at how...
  179. J

Correct 60" mid-mower deck for B3200?

I've got somebody local to me who is looking to sell a Kubota RCK60-27B mowing deck. I can't seem to find any information on whether or not this deck will fit my Kubota B3200. I've found a few...
  180. DiggerDog

Buying Advice Kubota B3200HSD

Am looking for some advice on purchasing a tractor. My father has a 200 acre property, which is about half wooded and half old farmland. He is looking for a smaller tractor to do some loader work...
  181. T

Kubota B3200 Vibration

I have seen read all the previous post on this but still have some questions. I am in the process of purchasing a B3200. When I checked it out on the lot with it parked it had a pronounced...
  182. H

B3200 Throttle Lever Backing Off Issue

I searched the forums and didnt find anyone else having this issue so here's my question. After running my B3200 for the last week with no issues, yesterday the throttle lever started not staying...
  183. SPMMD

B3200 parking brake failure

I went to put on the parking brake after leveling a pad for my son's basketball backboard, stepped hard on the brake, and as I pushed down on the lever it suddenly gave way. I don't have a shop...
  184. G

Need Land Pride Snow Blower Input For B3200.........

Talking to my local dealer about buying a snow blower for my B3200..... Never owned/operated one, so I'm hoping some members may be able to chime in...... Dealer is suggesting their Land Pride...
  185. S

3-Point Hitch B3200 3-Point & Hydro Leak Question?

I have a Kubota b3200, and when I am lifting with the 3-point, with the mowing deck off, it is "digging into" the lift arms @ the area of the lift brackets for the deck. THey are the orange "L"...
  186. G

Price Check Traded B7500 For B3200

Was in a bit of a hurry in late Dec (09) to get in on KCC's 0%/60 months (yeah, I know, it's been brought back in March, oh well..), so I traded my 2001 B7500 (Woods FEL, 54" Kubota MMM, 425Hrs)...
  187. F

Tractor Sizing Looking at Kubota B3200, Please Help!

Hello, Looking at a Kubota B3200 with a Land Pride rototiller for our six acre alpaca farm. We also do two acres of organic vegetables. Is the B3200 big enough? It is a little wet till later in...
  188. S

Backhoe B3200 w/ BH77 ideal weight for excavation

Howdy y'all. I'm currently running a B3200 w/ a BH77 hoe / 12" bucket. Soil conditions here are somewhere on the order of caliche and claypan. If I take my time and do a lot of light...
  189. D

Trailering my b3200

I just picked up a b3200 and its getting dropped off tomorrow. Im wondering how big of a trailer Ill need to transport it. I currently have a 14' equipment trailer but am worried that it wont fit...
  190. V

Should I have to preheat my B3200 EVERY time I start it?

I'm not sure if its because it's an indirect injected engine or what, but unless I use the glow plugs for a few seconds (even if it's 70-80* outside) it won't start. Doesn't seem to matter if the...
  191. kuboman

2 B3200 ???

I have the B3200 and would like to add extra lights and mount on the roll bar. Is there any extra wiring for this that is handy that I can use other than the 1 set Kubota puts on for the rear...
  192. P

B2791 Quick Hitch Mounting on B3200/B3300

Hi all, I purchased a used quick hitch for my B3300. I'm interesting in the mounting of the plate that holds the pin for the rear of the mount. I have two brackets, but the pin looks to align...
  193. R

Kubota B3200 / LA504 FEL SSQA/Grapple Question

I have a Kubota B3200 with a LA504 FEL and pin-on bucket. I am planning on adding a Grapple. Landpride makes the SGC06 series Grapple that will pin on to my loader, but my first impression is...
  194. Stoweski

B3200 vs 8?10 tree branch - insight on issue, please

A year ago I was out working in my woods. Went in for lunch. Left the tractor outside. While I was inside, a storm kicked up and a branch fell off of a tree and onto the loader of my tractor. A 10...
  195. JOHNTHOMAS

My new dressed but undelivered B3200

Stopped by Barlows today and my B3200, 60" QA bucket with hook added and filled rear tires is ready for delivery. I want it delivered Monday or Tuesday so plan to have it here then and watch the...
  196. C

Kubota B3200 with 3pt County Line Log Splitter from TSC

Hi all, Looked many places and could not find much information on what splitter would work well on the back of my B3200. Ended up going out on a limb and buying the County Line 3 point splitter...
  197. T

B3200 owners a measurement needed

Would anyone with a B3200 please take a couple of measurements? I would like the measurement from the ground to the center of the rear PTO. Also the measurement from the ground to the bottom of...
  198. kuboman

B3200 Hydraulic adjustment?

Has anyone adjusted the loader relief on these tractors or any B for that matter. I cannot find any reference as to what the pressure change is per shim. Does anyone know or have experience with...
  199. C

Price Check b3200/l2800 Prices

I have been pricing tractors for a couple of weeks and have narrowed down to the B3200 and L2800. Haven't made up my mind if the mid-PTO is a must have but I really like both tractors. I...
  200. patricktn

I just sent my offer to Barlows for a B3200HSD

I am another one of them Lurkers, and I have a story to tell if anyone would like to hear. I have been looking for a Compact Tractor for a few years now but could never commit as I was raising...
  201. Teikas Dad

Need trailer guidance for Kubota B3200 TLB

I want to get a trailer to haul my B3200. From what I can tell, the whole unit would weigh in about 3500ish lbs. I'm looking at a car/equipment hauler with a wood deck. I'm trying to figure out...
  202. General Lee

Lovin' my B3200 more and more every day

Dropped a bunch of trees a few months ago. Been plucking at them here and there bucking them up and splitting them. Once they were cut they were just stacked which made a mess getting them out...
  203. A

Price Check Kubota B3200 with Front Loader and 60" Mower Deck

What would you consider a fair price on this tractor? 168 hours, good condition. Also included a 3 pt plow and loaded turf tires. Thanks!
  204. KodiakKen

New B3200

Have read a little about chain hooks and excessive vibration but I pulled the trigger..brought the princess home today..1800 rpm mowing does more than I can see necessary for any grass with a 60"...
  205. K

B3200 Hydraulic Filter Question

For those of you that have changed your filters, was the replacement filter different that the filter that came on the tractor? I purchased all 3 filters. Engine oil, HST, and hydraulic. There...
  206. Teikas Dad

B3200 - where do the shims go for increasing hydraulic pressure?

OK, I'm confused....but that's not a hard thing to do. I bought the pressure testing kit from Bxpanded to check what kind of pressure I was getting on my loader. It's low, so I want to add one...
  207. JOHNTHOMAS

My new undressed B3200

I stopped by Barlow's yesterday to take pictures of my new B3200 in the crate. To late. They already had it out of crate and getting ready to add FEL. Anyway, here are the pictures of it before...
  208. V

Backhoe B3200 w/ B4690 Backhoe?

Hi Team, Just got my new B3200 this week. :) I traded in my B2910 that was 9 years old. I kept my 4690 backhoe since it only had about 50 hours on it. Anyway, I noticed that the B3200 does...
  209. N

Jacking a B3200

I would like to jack up a rear tire (or both simultaneously) to install snow chains on my Kubota B3200. I have both a floor jack and a bottle jack as well as jack stands. What I DON't have is any...
  210. kuboman

B3200 smoke screw

Does anyone know how to adjust the fuel delivery on these new engines? I know how on the older ones but not the new. I want to tweek it just a little but can't figure how to do it. Anybody...
  211. G

B3200 MMM Update

Ongoing saga with my dealer & Kubota. At issue is my 72" MMM that can't be pinned without the use of a floor jack...... Dealer dropped by with the Kubota service rep yesterday to look at the...
  212. SOwens

Grapple grapple for Kubota B3200?

I'm considering a grapple for my Kubota B3200. I've spent considerable time with Jeremy at Everything Attachments discussing options. I want a grapple to remove Autumn Olive bushes and brush and...
  213. Y

B3200 Hydraulic fluid dipstick/sight glass

My B3200 tractor has been sitting for a few years as I have been away. I noticed a small leak in one of the bucket hoses. I would like to top fluid off before snow gets here. I cannot find...
  214. mjw357

B3200 oil drain plug

Am I seeing things, or are there two drain plugs on the oil pan? Drawing in the manual is not very good.
  215. S

B3200 MMM

Can anyone let me know approx the clearance of the 60" MMM at its high pt for transport Or trying to use FEL with MMM attached? Dealer has tractor but needs to order MMM so I can't See one. How...
  216. PSDStu

B3200/LA504 loader Quick Attach Kit assist.

I asked my dealer about 2 weeks ago to order me a QA Kit for my LA504 loader....dealer said "No problem".....then called back that day and said it would be to the dealership on 3 August. This...
  217. kuboman

B7800/B3200

Other than the obvious hp difference are there any significant differences between the B7800 and the 3200? Are they built the same or is one built tougher than the other?:D
  218. T

Help! B3200, bucket wont curl down! (dump)

All other loader functions work fine. Almost feels like there is binding in the valve, but I may be wrong. Any ideas? 150 hours on the tractor...easy hours mowing and snowblowing mostly.
  219. S

B3200HSD

I upgraded my BX25 to the B3200. I sign the papers tomorrow and hopefully will have it before the long holiday weekend. Price was $25,000 which includes LA504, BH77, quick attach, bh thumb, loaded...
  220. J

B3200 vs B2920 question

Greetings everyone, I am another newbie who has lurked here for a while but never posted.:newhere: I am going to be hopefully doing a step up this spring. I have a BX 2350 and have had it for one...
  221. Y

Snow Ag and chains on my B3200

I have the Ag tires on my B3200. I find it a bit difficult getting up my driveway when on ice. Will chains be a good investment for this winter? I am wondering how much of a difference between...
  222. L

New B3200

Hello all, I read the forum for months before deciding on which tractor to buy, and decided on the B3200. I bought a 14 acre property with 4 acres of field. The entire property is tucked into a...
  223. K

Kubota B3200 hydrostatic jerks when parking brake on

Hello everyone, I have a B3200 (140 hours) and have owned it from beginning. I don't know if its always had this issue or not, but recently in the last year or so, I've noticed that when its...
  224. T

Buying Advice Best Price for Kubota B3200

Greetings. I live in North Idaho and will purchase a Kubota B3200 later this spring. The list price with FEL is $19,400 here. How much should I pay after serious negotiations? What is the...
  225. B

Hydraulic Fittings For B3200?

So I bought a skid steer style mount plow for my FEL, I also have the 3rd function valve so I can adjust the angle of the plow. But I have to come up with the hoses and fittings to plug into the...
  226. Chris86314

Oil & Fuel B3200 TLB Oil and Hydraulic change.. challenge !!

Hi everyone, Well since the nearest dealer to me is 70 miles away I decided to do the 50 hour oil and hydraulic fluid change in my small shop.. What a Pain in the Butt !!! The oil change wasn't...
  227. J

B3200 where to install 3rd function valve.

I have a Kubota B3200 with LA504 loader. I want to install a custom 3rd function valve for a grapple. I do not see any obvious convenient place to mount the valve. The B3200 has the loader...
  228. I

Price Check B3200 Pricing

Received a quote for a B3200 today with FEL R-4 tires for $16,100 no mower deck. Can I do better? Thanks
  229. S

B3200 3 point leak down

Should the 3 point on my B3200 leak down when in full raised position with a finish mower on it and shut off or should it be able to hold it in the raised position?
  230. H

B3200 pricing

Hey guys went to my local kubota dealer for a couple of parts for my BX. On the lot he had a b3200 brand new that looks like it has been sitting awhile. I asked him the price he said 19k. The...
  231. R

So far so good, B3200

Posted a few weeks ago about the new B3200 I had just bought. Have only put 16 hours on it so far. WOW, I have been getting the work done with this machine and some. I laugh at myself, I have...
  232. L

Kubota GL3240 or B3200HSD?

We have about 15 acres, half of which is a horse "facility". We have some hills, no real rocks or stumps sticking up. We mainly are looking for a tractor that is set up to mow and have a FEL. We...
  233. P

Lights for B3200

Hey everyone. I just joined TBN last night and have seen some great projects and ideas. I purchased a B3200 this summer and use it for everything -mowing with a Land Pride 72" finish mower...
  234. T

B3200 vs B3300SU and mowing

If I go with the 3300SU I'd have to use a rear mount finish mower correct? For those with experience how do the MMM and rear mount mowers compare? The tractors are close in price at my local...
  235. T

Buying Advice B3200HSD Kubota vs. B3300SU vs. Deere 3032/8

Just bought a Kubota B 3200 HSD this weekend from Erb Henry in Boyertown, PA. Just wanted to thanks the site and the forums for the discussions which I used to forge my thoughts and research...
  236. gregfender

B3200 implement size advice

I am selling my JD 1070 and am looking really hard at a B3200. I need something a little smaller for the property now that the heavy work is done. The problem I have is all my implements are 6...
  237. J

Ordered a WR Long valve and OBG2 for my B3200

I finally decided to order the Long OBG2 48" grapple with the Long third function valve. I am going to have a local Kubota/Long dealer do the install. I have a Kubota quick attach which will work...
  238. N

b3200 50 hr maintainence manuel????

my b3200 reached its 50 hr pm and off i went. figured it would be simular to my b7800. not so. book states that b3200 50hr only requires engine oil, engine oil filter, and hst FILTER be...
  239. K

B3200 HST Won't Start, Safety Interlock? Please Help

2010 B3200 HST with <200 hours, has always been a dream to operate. I mowed saplings a few hours Saturday with the rear brush mower and when driving it back to the house I noticed the Battery icon...
  240. C

Back Hoe for B3200

Recommendations for medium duty unit? What does an add on like this cost? How hard are they to put on and take off so I can use the 3 point and PTO? As you can see, I'm absolutley new to the BH...
  241. Birdman1970

B3200HSD Front, Rear Woklights and Safety Light Install Complete

I know there are a ton of posts about worklight installs, but wanted to show my completed project. I have posted my front worklight install on a previous post, now I've also completed my rear...
  242. C

L2800 HST, B3200HST, L3240 used L3830

Hi all, I have 5 acres with horses...tractor mostly for arena dragging, but want to get most bang for buck and not feel like in a year I will want to do something else and tractor is too small. I...
  243. jodebg

Is a 2014 B3200 a Tier 4 tractor?

Looking at a 2014 B3200 and would like to know if it has any new emissions equipment or if it is Tier 4?
  244. critter986

Dirt Moving Ballast box on B3200

I have a kubota B3200 and im not sure what to put in the ballast box while im moving dirt. I had 2 5 gallon buckets filled with dirt but i think i could have more weight. What do you think the...
  245. G

B2630 or B3200

New to posting to this site, I've used it many times for information. Thank you all for that. I currently have a '98 JD 4100 with FEL and want to trade up to a larger tractor. I've narrowed the...
  246. wcampbell47

Using the FEL on new B3200

I have 40 plus hours on my new B3200. I am noticing that the new 3200 feels like it will tip easier than my B7510. The 7510 loader frame is wider than the 3200 frame but has a smaller bucket. The...
  247. B

B3200 Backhoe Subframe and 3pt Hitch incompatible????

Hello, I got my first tractor a month ago (B3200 with removable, a couple 3 pt hitch implements, and top and tilt) and discovered that the backhoe subframe interferes with the 3 pt hitch. I've...
  248. red4now

B3200 rear remotes setup - fyi

For those that are interested, here is a typical remote hydraulics setup and config. For your information, make sure that you order the right ones for your use and application. First one is...
  249. J

Another rookie question: B3200 vs. L2800?

OK, there are two Kubotas, same price with different dealers, the L2800 and the B3200, with HST and 4WD. Very similar, on paper the B3200 has a bit more power than the L2800 but the L has the...
  250. SPMMD

Snow Dead B3200

Tarted up to clear 6 inches of fresh snow. Front blower working great! Moved 10' forward clearing snow, dropped back blade and backed up 10' with loss of power and despite engine running great at...
  251. J

B3200 Differential Lock Question

I have a B3200 with about 30 hrs on it. I was pulling some saplings out yesterday and had occasion to use my Diff lock. I was in Low range 4WD and didn't have enough traction. I stopped, let the...
  252. TroyR57

Buying Advice Back in the Tractor Market, after a few years of enjoying a B3200

Well, the tractor fever has hit again, after buying up property around me, I have went from 10 acres to 25, so doubled my land, and therefore need more tractor. The B3200 TLB set up has been a...
  253. I

New B3200 and B7100 owner

I'm glad I found this site! I hope to enjoy everyone's company and passion for these tractors. I've always enjoyed Jeeps and have spent a good bit of time collecting them....old and new. Guess...
  254. Stewie1

New b3200 owner

Hi all, New to tractors and recently took delivery of a new Kubota b3200... Will be using it for snow removal in the winters, but a recent storm made such a mess of our property, I needed...
  255. Stewie1

New woodchipper for B3200 - do I need an overrun clutch?

Just picked up a used Wallenstein BX40 chipper to use with my B3200. I tested it out before purchase and it works very well with freshly installed blades! The previous owner has an 8N (nice old...
  256. R

Loader Using B3200 QA from LA504 loader on B2620 LA364 loader

Hi, I understand from some previous forum posts that the B3200 QA from the LA504 loader can be used on the B2620/B2920. I am wondering if the QA can be bolted directly to the LA364 loade from the...
  257. D

Buying Advice B3200 vs L3400 or Kioti CK30?

I have 40 acres in NC mountains with about 8-10 acres grass to cut, food plots to maintain, and a 1/4 mile gravel driveway to maintain. most of the grass to cut is flat land but the food plots...
  258. frogfish

B3200 Hydraulics question

I recently bought a Kubota snowblower (used) for my B3200. I installed the blower and discovered I had no place to hold the handle for the chute, so I decided to install a hydraulic motor to...
  259. T

Dirt Moving B3200 and Land Pride RTR1558 rotary tiller.

New owner here. I just purchased a new B3200 with loader. Now I am needing a rotary tiller for garden work. My dealer says this machine will handle the above tiller, but my owners manual specs...
  260. N

Buying Advice Kubota B3300SU vs B3200HSD

I have narrowed my search down to either a B3200HSD or a B3300SU. There is virtually no difference in price, but the B3300SU has 25 pto hp and the B3200HSD has 23 pto hp. Given that fact, I lean...
  261. N

Tomorrow I may own 3 tractors ? 2013 Kubota B3200

I am going to get a B 3200 2013 100 hours tomorrow. Loader 72 inch mower and blade. Anything to look close at ? Sold farm property ( kid going to college ) Will sell BX 2200 and Kioti 45 when...
  262. J

B3200 started up, ran for bit, died - and now won't even turn over

So a couple of weeks ago - in the middle of the last big snowstorm we had - I went out and started the tractor, was letting it run to warm up , it ran for maybe a minute, then it died, I tried to...
  263. Teikas Dad

What size land plane for a Kubota B3200?

I searched the forum but couldn't find the answer..... I've got a 350 foot long gravel driveway that I want to maintain. From everything I've read her on TBN I want a land plane rather than a...
  264. Birdman1970

B3200HSD 12VDC Accessory Outlet and Warning Light Custom Install

One other customization I did to my tractor is to add a warning light. I picked up this warning light from Tractor Supply Company. It is magnetic on the bottom and uses a standard 12VDC...
  265. S

B7800 vs. B3200

Hi, I was wondering what the difference is between these 2 tractors. I was looking at a 2920 and the 3200 and have seen them side by side and could see the difference in size but the dealer didnt...
  266. Stewie1

Resisted the temptation...... B3200 safety switch maintenance

Started the evening off going out to do some woodwork in my shop, but couldn't resist a little seat time clearing space for the chicken run. Dug out a small bank of earth and then got off the...
  267. MattN03

Kubota B3200 Leaking Rear Remote

I noticed the factory installed rear remotes, specifically the detent one, has a minor leak on my Kubota B3200. How do I go about repairing? Is there an o-ring behind the bottom cap shown in the...
  268. I

B3200 w/FEL & BH....what trailer length?

Do any of you know the true end to end length of the B3200 with FEL and BH attached? I'm buying an all purpose trailer, and want to be able to haul this tractor on it. I'm looking at a tandem...
  269. L

Kubota B3200 Stalls While Bush Hogging and Won't Restart

I was operating a B3200 in fairly heavy brush with a LandPride Rotary Cutter. Sometimes when doing this, the cutter gets bogged down and the tractor starts to stall, so I raise the implement (or...
  270. V

Rotary Cutter Bush Hog 70-06 or Woods HBL72-2 blade on B3200?

I'm looking to purchase a new rear blade in the near future and would like something pretty heavy for dirt work. If I can find a good used one I would like either a Woods HBL72-2 or Bush Hog 70-06...
  271. B

Kubota b3200 rear remote install with bh77 hoe

Hi im installing rear remotes on my b3200 with backhoe and was wondering uf anyone has any pics on the hydrulic lines set up the install instruction are not very clear when it comes to that. I...
  272. G

kubota b3200 grill

I am considering the purchase of a new b3200. I am concerned about the lack of sealing around the cheesy plastic front grill. Has anybody run this tractor in dirty conditions?
  273. kuboman

B3200 dual speed PTO

So the other night I was cruising the parts book like I often do for entertainment and I came across a 2 speed rear pto option. Does anyone have it on their B3200 or know if it can be added...
  274. Teikas Dad

Attaching and dropping BH77 on B3200 question/issues

I got a new B3200 last fall with a BH77 backhoe. When I dropped the backhoe for the winter I had a great deal of difficulty getting one of the pins that holds the backhoe to the subframe out. I...
  275. W

B3200 rubber mat

I am new to the site and getting great ideas and issues involving this great little tractor but some things just needs to be done better on a customizing basis, So one thing that has been driving...
  276. K

Feeler.. Pricing my used B3200 backhoe

Howdy Folks, I have a 2010 B3200 hydrostat drive 4X4 that I bought new last May and have about 200 hours on it now. It has the following accesories: LA504 Front End Loader 2) buckets, both 54...
  277. Y

Overheating B3200

I have a B3200 (2010) with 1075 hours. This is my fifth Kubota. All have susceptible to overheating. This tractor is no different. However, it is worse. I've replaced the rad. cap and the...
  278. J

Woods BH70-X to Kubota B3200 hydraulics connections.

I have a BH70-X backhoe which I want to mount to a Kubota B3200 tractor. On the B3200 the loader power beyond port goes to the 3PH. To mount the BH70-X I need to re-route the PB port to the BH but...
  279. G

Snow B3200 front snow blade

I just purchased a couple months ago B3200 TLB. Anyone out there have the quick attach blade? Talked to dealer this morning and was told that for the manual blade i would just remove bucket from...
  280. S

3-Point Hitch B3200 Mower Match

I have a B3200 TLB and need a bush hog mower to help get a 10 acre parcel under control. What size mower would be recommended for this size machine? Thanks for any recommendations. Steve
  281. T

JD 2032R vs B3200

New to the forum and appreciate any help Just bought 10ac outside of Portland. Heavily wooded with trees and brush to clear, about 5 ac to mow. land is sloped. We plan on a garden and small...
  282. TroyR57

Cat 320b Visits my place, putting my little Kubota B3200 to shame.

Local Library, is getting a new location, that is only one block from my place, and the crew doing the dirt work there, took my offer to make a little Money on a Side Job, or I took advantage of...
  283. Y

Snow B3200 - sloppy chain install???

Today I put the chains on rear of my B3200. there doesn't seem to be enough clearance between the tire and the inside of the fender. The chains are binding on the fenderwell and making quite a...
  284. J

Oil Dip Stick location after alternator mod on B3200

I just had the 40A alternator upgrade done on my B3200. It was installed by a local dealer. I went to check my oil yesterday and couldn't reach the oil dip stick from the top. I had to reach under...
  285. D

b3200 weight box question

hi folk's, mounted ballast box on my b3200's 3ph. it is ~ 6 inches off the ground in the down position, so you can not take the weight off the tractor when not in use. my question is, is this the...
  286. L

2 disc b3200

I have a B3200 and want to know if it will pull a dearborn brand 2 disc tiller. I don't know the size of the disc { he is calling me back} I'm guessing 20" disc. He calls it a tiller, it looks...
  287. 1

B3200

Hey Everyone, I'm looking at at buying a new B3200. I have a couple of questions that maybe people can answer for me. One what does everyone think of the quick connect bucket?Can you put a tooth...
  288. C

B3200 w/LA524 want to built frame for forks

let say I wanted to drop the bucket and attach a home made frame that I can attach a variety of forks to. I don't have a set of QA's, so I would have to take the time to remove the pens the hard...
  289. B

Kuboto B3200 engine rattles like crazy

Kuboto B3200 engine rattles like crazy--UPDATE: It stopped Hey, folks. I own a Kubota B3200. It is 5 years old with about 100 hours on it. I mostly use it to cut a large area of grass (belly...
  290. W

Grinding noise in mid gear only- B3200

Hi all, I've been running a B3200 since i bought it new in 2009. It has just under 1,000 hours on it. Recently i get this click, click, click noise when in mid gear. It does not happen in high or...
  291. quarencia

Loader B3200 Loader mounting bolt torque

Does anyone know the correct torque for the various bolts used on the LA504 loader frame? A snap shot of the relevant pages from owners manual would be great. Why? I'm the proud new owner of a...
  292. V

Proper size box blade for B3200 (heavy commercial use)

I'm about ready to get a box blade to use with both my B3200 and Ford NAA and was wondering what the general consensus is on BB size for the larger B series tractors? It seems like 5' and 500lbs...
  293. S

B3200 hydraulic fluid amount.

You can't find my service manual. Can anyone tell me how much hydraulic fluid the B3200 takes and is there a screen/strainer that needs to be cleaned? Thanks, Scott
  294. J

Quick Attach & loader bucket options for B3200?

I'm hoping to get the final go ahead from the wife on purchasing a B3200 with FEL and backhoe to replace my BX23. One of the major reasons I want to move to a bigger tractor is the ability to...
  295. H

Kubota B3200HSD Hydraulic Fluid Question

I have a 2011 B3200HSD with a Kubota FEL - Model #B1625. My question is this. What type of Hydraulic fluid does the tractor/FEL take? Does anyone know the specs or if another brand will work...
  296. M

B3200 engine oil filter

Sorry, but I cannot find this online and my dealer is closed. I have a B3200 and they gave me some filters when I bought the tractor. I changed out the HST filter and now when I look at the...
  297. I

Loader Mismatch loader on B3200?

Went to look at a slightly used 3200 today. Tractor had 97 hrs with belly mower and looked fine. But it had an off-brand loader on it. The guy painted it Kubota orange, but the tag said...
  298. G

B3200 hydrostatic surge

Hot or cold engine, hydrostatic surges I’ve changed filters, etc. B3200
  299. demoman357

Kubota B3200 vs Kioti DK35se

I am two weeks away from purchase. My primary need is to mow a 10 acre mini golf course currently maintained by 3 riding mowers. The Kubota weighs half the amount of the Kioti but is priced only...
  300. M

Will the BH75 fit a B3200?

I know it fits the 7800, but I'm not sure about the 3200. Can the hoe work in tandem with a MMM on the 3200? Do the lift arms need to be removed when attaching the hoe? Thinking about trading...
  301. G

B3200 Floor Mat Question.....

I did the search & came up empty & I'm sure I've heard others mention the floor mat on the B3200 moving around. Anyone have a solution?
  302. T

B3200/B3300 R4 tire/tractor width

A question for anyone with a B3200 and also anyone with a B3300 with standard 54" bucket and R4 tires. Do the R4's make the tire/tractor stance wider than the 54" bucket? I saw a B3300 and you...
  303. wcampbell47

B3200 50 hour service

Seeking comments on the 50 hour service. Plan to change out the engine oil and filter as specified. The dealer did not have a manual for the B3200 - have been reading that factory now recommends...
  304. S

Need help on pricing my B3200

Just finished building our home and I've run out of projects for my Baby. My Baby is a 2013 B3200 with FEL and Kubota Backhoe & thumb with 100 hours. Minor wear and tear (scatches) from 100 hours...
  305. S

B3200 won't turn over, battery not dead.

I have checked the connections for the rear and mid PTO and they are making good contact when disengaged. The seat switch if fine. The HST petal has a lot of play in it put I usually just fiddle...
  306. D

value of a B3200

I have a tier 3 Kubota B3200 with a FEL and 2018 5' rotary mower. About 400 hours on the tractor [I bought it with 300 2 years ago] and about 50 hrs on the mower. How do I value its worth? A...
  307. J

B3200 w/ Quick Hitch Sub Frame--Can Loader be used

I have a B3200 and I will be getting a front mounted snow blower for it. My question is: can the loader be used with the quick hitch sub frame still attached (Snow blower and drive shaft removed)...
  308. R

B3200 Weight

I am trying to figure up the weight of my B3200. I know the base weight is 1764 lbs with ag tires. I have the R4s, how much more are they, hundred pounds maybe? I also have the loader, there is...
  309. Stewie1

Finding the limits of my B3200 loader.

My elderly neighbour (92) had a large white pine come down in his yard and he asked if I was interested in the wood and if I could clean it up for him. As I bought the tractor for logging on my...
  310. S

B3200 headlight busted by semi blind operator, need a replacement lens.

this weekend I managed to stab my left headlight lens cover in the eye with a limb. I broke just the clear lens cover. I looked at Messicks but all they show is the whole headlight assembly...
  311. mattoct3003

2 quote comparisons JD 3032E and B3200

Just wondering which deal you guys thought looked better. John Deere 3032E Tractor- 12,359.09 John Deere 305 Loader- 3,496.76 Frontier Grooming Mower- 2,100.00 Frontier 5' Tiller-...
  312. N

B3200 HSD hydraulic leakdown and lifting capacity

I recently purchased a Kubota B3200HSD. I've only got a few hours on it, so far, but I've noticed a couple of potential problems. Maybe they are normal, but maybe I need to return it to the dealer...
  313. S

B3200 questions...

I am a tractor newbie........I have a New B3200 (32hp - 23hp PTO) sitting in my driveway from the local dealer.....said I could try it out at home :). It has a 60" FEL, HST, Bradco 3265 hoe w/ 4...
  314. J

B3200 turfs to R4

My new to me B3200 has turf tires. For my uses (mostly loader work) I think R4 are a better choice but the price on the tractor was too good to pass up so here I am with turfs. Any opinions...
  315. PSDStu

Just ordered a Grapple for my B3200.

Just got done ordering a WR Long OBG2-48 Grapple and a Electric over Hyd Valve Kit. Hope to get it in sometime next week to install, and pics to follow! Stu
  316. K

B3200 Rear Wiring Connector?

I have a 2010 B3200 and would like to install a 12 volt power plug at the rear for sprayers, etc. I've searched and read many posts about an available unused connector on the BX series. I've...
  317. B

Found another use for the new b3200

6x6x16 are more than I can handle by myself, sooo I improvised.
  318. 1

quick connect bucket for B3200

Ok my next problem is deciding on what bucket to go with. I currently own a b7800 and I have a tooth bar on it. I love it. I would like to get a quick connect bucket for the B3200 that I'm looking...
  319. Tjaltz

Kubota B3200 tiller stops PTO

I have a well maintained B3200 with 300 hours on it. It has hydrostatic drive with three ranges. I recently added a 50 inch Bush Hog tiller that has a PTO shaft with a slip clutch. I made sure to...
  320. Y

Kabota B3200 or CC ex3200

I have been shopping for my first tractor for about a month. A nearby dealer had some Cub Cadets. I hadn't really thought much about them but now I am quite interested and need some advice. I have...
  321. Stewie1

New Forks for B3200

Came home from work today to find a surprise in front of the workshop - some forks and a Kubota QA that I had ordered a while ago. Dealer must have been in the area a dropped them off. Now I...
  322. D

Security & Theft B3200 Wiring diagram

Some thieves tried to relieve me of my tractor and made a real mess of the wiring. My manual doesn't have a diagram. I found one site that says they have one but want an obscene amount of...
  323. J

Size difference between B50/B3200 & B01/B20

I've been a lurker here for awhile, but now I need some advice. I'm going to upgrade my BX to either a B2650 or B2601. Performance wise, either will work. The 2650 may just do it a little quicker...
  324. M

Price Check Selling Kubota B3200

I have a 2010 B3200 HSD with 85 hours. Mid and rear pto. Loader valves no loader. Front brush guard r4 tires. I need a larger tractor and want to sell this one. Paid $13,500. All this to say...
  325. L

Price Check B3200HST

Price check please on a 2010 B3200 HST. Backoe, belly mower and front loader?
  326. SammyLove

Kubota B3200 Shut off while idling/ won't start back up

My tractor was idling, I got off of it and was hooking my boat up to it to move it, it shut off and will not start back up, I checked the neutral switch, the seat switch seems to be working, any...
  327. S

Question for you B3200 owners...

Ok, folks - first post, but I've been cruising around TBN for a few months as I researched info on my first tractor. I feel like I know many of you already! After much looking, I think I've...
  328. R

B3200 Lug Bolts

I am curious about something on my B3200. The rear wheel lugs are all large bolts that are screwed into a threaded hub, except 2 opposing ones on each wheel. These are bolts that come through...
  329. R

Kubota B3200 bucket curl problem.

My B3200 is 4 years old and yesterday I ran into a problem. I was moving a lot of dirt and and my curl control starting sticking. Up and down on the lift is fine but when I go to the right or...
  330. Tjaltz

Kubota B3200 Power Beyond Flow

I have a B3200 with a power beyond port installed for a backhoe. I recently had a WR Long 3rd Function installed by my dealer. Now I’m adding (on my own) a two spool manual control valve for rear...
  331. K

B3200 Fuse Block Question

As shown in the attached pic, 4 fuses (shown vertical) are clearly marked for their purpose. The 3 horizontal slots are filled with the appropriate size fuses, but no purpose shown. Are these...
  332. I

JD 2032R TLB vs. Kubota B3200 TLB comparison

So theres the question, I am looking to compare the two listed above. I own the Kubota setup but recently received a flyer from JD saying they would give me 2000 on top of my trade in on a brand...
  333. Y

B3200 Service cost

The dealer quote me $575 for service on my machine. He told me hydrolic fluid is expensive. Does this seem a tad high for service? regards, Yzordderrex
  334. Tjaltz

Backhoe B3200 with BH76 Backhoe Strap Attachment

I have B3200 that I use with a FEL and Backhoe installed. Sometimes I have the need to attach a tow strap to drag a log out of the woods. The BH76 Backhoe blocks access to the drawbar, so I need...
  335. J

Rock bucket for B3200 loader?

I did some quick searching and nothing popped up on this - so apologies if there's another thread out there that already covers it. I am thinking seriously about getting a rock bucket (tined...
  336. jambx

New B7800 = B3200

I have been looking to upgrade from my BX22 to possibly a B2920 or B3030 however, I just dont like the current B3030 BH design (with additional seat) and was just informed that our friends at...
  337. D

B3200 turf tire sizes

hi folks, i have a b3200 with r4's and i'm looking to get some turf tires and rims. can anyone tell me what size these would be for this tractor? i also have a friend with a similar size john...
  338. Y

Need to add weight to front end of my B3200

I have a B3200 with a large Woods back hoe. I want to add some weight to the front to counter balance. I'll be shoveling snow this winter so want to add chains to front tires as well as rear...
  339. I

How hard is it to change the platform on a B3030 or B3200?

Does anyone know what all is involved in changing the platform on a B3030 or B3200? That is.....if I can get the platform replaced under warranty. Dealer would be too far away to take the...
  340. B

B3200 FEL not working?

I have a 2 year old B3200 with the LA504 FEL. There are almost 90 hours on the tractor and loader. The maintenance was done at 80 hours with all filters and fluids changed. The loader has worked...
  341. wcampbell47

Grapple Recommendations for B3200

I am considering a grapple for my B3200 for some light duty work. The dealer is installing a single remote valve next week. Recommendations please.
  342. F

Getting my B3200 tomorrow!!

Finally, after all the agony and painful researching my B3200 is being delivered tomorrow!! Got a MMM/Snow blade/ and loader with it. Loaded R4's. I know i have read a lot about the 3200...
  343. honorbound

B3200 pics

Well I finally am able to take a few pictures. the toy with the tiller attached. Monday the Backhoe gets attached by the dealer. Been working on gardens all day with the tiller. Blueberries, black...
  344. T

Kubota B3200 HSD Owners.........

I sent a posting a few days ago in regards to purchasing a almost new 2012 Kubota B3200 HSD w/LA504 FEL turf tires and 60 inch mower deck ( 25 hrs use) I am still interested in this tractor and If...
  345. Hazzy

b3200hsd 3 point wont lift

hello i just bought a used b3200 with 2000 hrs on it and 3 point wont lift it has only had a backhoe attached to the back previously and i just bought a brush cutter for it. i opened the valve...
  346. J

B3200 or L3400

Last question, I am buying one of these this week. I know the B3200 will handle mowing (w/ bush hog) my 4 acre horse pasture, and cleaning my extra wide horse stalls. It is lighter, so it...
  347. W

B3200 cramped for big people?

I have a chance to pick up a 2014 B3200 for a good price. It is 5 hours away so I don't want to waste a trip if its the wrong tractor. I'm 6'4" tall and weigh 250. Is the work station going to...
  348. R

Bolt holes on B3200 differntial

Does anybody know what these four 12 mm bolt holes on each side of differential are for? Cheers
  349. mjw357

B3200 axle pivot leak

Noticed this today, looks like it has been leaking for a while. Seems to be leaking at the joint here (arrow) Is this a DIY fix? I’m fairly handy.
  350. C

Price Check Price Check B3200HSD

Anyone know of recent prices on a B3200HSD with 60" MMM and FEL? THanks! John
  351. N

Tiller Finally bought Kubota B3200HSD. Now I need a tiller. Suggestions?

I've been shopping for a new Kubota tractor for a few months. I finally bought one, just in time to still get the 0% financing. I bought a B3200HSD with FEL and BH. Now, I need to buy a rototiller...
  352. frogfish

B3200 Quick couplers

I took off my FEL for snowblower season :( , i'm adding a hydraulic motor to rotate the chute. I'm at the point of adding the hoses from hydraulic motor to the valve bank but don't know what sort...
  353. L

Mowing B3200 go 60 or 72

Getting a B3200 Monday and can't decide if I need/want a 60 or 72 inch MMM? Cutting 5 acres and most is sloped and has terraces and is bumpy { read not very smooth} For cutting along the terraces...
  354. P

B3200 Quarter inching Valve whine.

On my brand new B3200 I adjusted my QIV to work as it should. After an hour or so of box blading I noticed that using the QI side of the lift caused quite a bit of whine each time I tapped or...
  355. jas67

B3200 FEL Quick Attach on LA352 (B7610/B2410)

I've seen here that the B3200 FEL quick attach can be used on the B2920/B2620 (and B2320?). I'm assuming that the B2920 and B2620 are using the LA354 FEL. I have the LA352 FEL on my B7610...
  356. TroyR57

3-Point Hitch Got new equipment for my B3200, new tiller and cutter.

After looking around for two years, and with Prices all going up, found a new salesman at Ruston Tractor, that was really trying very hard to get my business, although, after I called him back...
  357. D

B3200 FEL Pin Size/Spacing

Does anyone know (or would take the time to measure) the pin size and spacing between the pins on an LA504 FEL? Also, the spacing of the arms at the bucket would be useful too. I'm trying to...
  358. M

Kubota B3200 hydraulic flow rate

Does anyone have any info on the pump flow for the Kubota B3200? Tractor data says it's 6.7 gpm with 9.7 gpm total flow but it also says 3.2 gpm steering flow so something doesn't add up. The...
  359. S

B3200 Glow plug

My new B3200 was delivered last Friday and I noticed when I turn the key to engage the glow plug, it does not make a clicking sound like my BX25 did. It actually doesn't make any sound at all so I...
  360. P

Will B3030 factory rear remotes and levers fit on a B3200

Like the clean install of the B3030 setup does anyone know if it will work on a B3200? Are they enough alike? thanks
  361. B

B3200 with cultipacker

Hi folks. Looking for some feedback from anyone with experience using a cultipacker with a b3200. I am planting food plots. Most all seed products indicate the need of a cultipacker to achieve...
  362. MattN03

B3200/BH76, rear remotes and adding 3rd function kit?

Hello all, I have a B3200 with a BH76 and factory installed rear remotes that the previous owner ran a stump grinder off of. What is involved in using a 3rd function kit, like WR Long, and...
  363. T

Resale pricing/value for Kubota b3200 HST

Hi all, I am in the process of evaluating whether I want to upgrade from my current B3200 to the heavier L3301. I recognize that the performance characteristics vary little between the two in...
  364. Y

B3200 engine shuts down

Just bought a B3200 HST. Has been running for a couple hours then just hear a click and shuts down - another click and it is good to restart. I order shop manual for it, but won't be able to get...
  365. C

524 and B3200 lift capacities

LA524 and L3200 lift capacities brochure says 524 lift cap is any where between 855# and 1490# depending on where the load is in relation to the "pivot pin". I take it that the pivot pin is the...
  366. T

B3200 Vibration Issues

have done some internet research on the B3200 and there is a lot of older discussion about vibration issues at over 2,000 rpms. I can't find anything current. Does anyone know if these issues have...
  367. kuboman

B3200/B3300 HP

Just compared spec between the 2 and am curious as to how they get 2 more pto hp from one more engine hp? Near as I can tell the tractors are near identicle. One pound difference in weight, same...
  368. Teikas Dad

Question on B3200 (or B3300SU) TPH lever position with backhoe

When I got my tractor the TPH lever was held in position by an L shaped metal plate and knob/bolt. It looked like it was in roughly the neutral position on the fender. The manual states that...
  369. PSDStu

New B3200 on the way!

Just got off the phone with my dealer and worked out a great deal on a new B3200 and 504 Loader. I have sold my B7510 and hope to finalize the paperwork and get delivery tomm. Stu
  370. L

3-Point Hitch B3200 Remotes

Hi all, So here's my story, had been looking at used tractors for quite a while and Christmas morning the wife pulls out of the woods on a brand new Kubota B3200 TLB. Now it's time for some...
  371. G

b3200 use bh75? and other questions (bx vs)

Currently I have a bx2230 and a l3400 hst. Both have loaders, BX has 60 mower deck and the l3400 has a bh75 backhoe. The L doesnt get used very much any more so i am thinking about consolidating...
  372. 5

B3200

Helped a friend install a soft side cab yesterday on his B3200,he bought a heater for it that runs off the battery, looking for ideas of where to place heater.Any and all suggestions are welcome.
  373. B

B3200 Steering problem- need help

I have a B3200, almost 50 hours and about to go for service. In the last hour of use- while using my box blade I have noticed the steering getting very tight. Moving through 3/4 lock left or...
  374. H

Kubota B3200 LED Lighting Addon

I always see people asking about adding LED lights on their equipment so I thought I'd post how I did mine. I originally purchased some lights from my local Wally World and it helped some, but in...
  375. R

Noise on my B3200

I have a noise on my B3200 that I can not place. It starts at about 1600 rpm and goes away around 2000 rpm and is the loudest at 1800. It sounds like a lifter knocking but it does not change...
  376. N

Price Check B3200 Pricing?

Saturday the wife and I stopped at a Kubota Dealer to take a look at a B3200. (I recently sold my B7100 that had developed problems in the transmission). The Dealer quoted me package price for a...
  377. N

New B3200 was delivered Saturday

Well my new B3200 w/ 504 FEL (60" bucket) was delivered at 8 AM on Saturday morning! It sure is sweet compared to the many hours that I put on my old B7100DT. Everything is perfect so far...
  378. S

B3200 3pt lift hesitation

My B3200 3pt has a hesitation at the top couple of inches. When you pull the lever to lift the arms it lifts fine until a couple inches from the top and than it feels like the lever is being...
  379. dirtymartini

Comparison Kubota B3200 HSD

I currently have a Massey-Ferguson 1230 with a Bush Hog 1846QT FEL. My local Kubota dealer just got a 2012 B3200 HSD with 1 rear remote, 241 hours and a FEL. My question is I have been looking...
  380. P

B3200 Glow plugs and temp guage dead?

Just noticed today that my glow plugs light does not come on with the key held over and the temp gauge is not working. Checked the fuses on the firewall and none were blown. Where do I go from...
  381. dkhntr04

Recent prices on B3200

Looking to upgrade my B2400 to a new B3200 with the hydro trans. I looking the bare tractor only as I have all the implements I need, a Farmall M with loader, and I'd take my remotes off my B2400...
  382. Jeff F.

B3200

Just purchased a new to me B3200. I already put 4 hours on it today. Now my search begins for a front mount snowblower. I'm looking for opinions on the 63" blower. My brother in law bought my...
  383. S

Buying Advice JD 2320 vs Kubota B3200

I can get both of these for about the same price. I have a 10 acre horse property and would use the tractor for pasture mowing, manure spreading and moving stuff around. Both should meet my...
  384. G

Buying Advice Kubota B2920 or B3200 have TZ25DA

I have opportunity to trade the New Holland TZ25DA wit 60" mmm, 48" quicktach loader on either a B2920 or B3200. Last winter blowing snow told wife could use another 5 hp under the hood. Have...
  385. T

B3200 Clutch Housing drain plug?

Mates, By chance, does any one have a photo showing the location of the clutch housing drain plug, for water removal on a Kubota B3200 Your help would be appreciated. Thanks, Tobyone
  386. J

B3200 seat issue

I have a new B3200 which replaced a L2550 that I had for over 20 years. I found the seat and operators area on the L2550 to be very comfortable (I am 6' and 275#). The B3200, however, leaves a lot...
  387. N

Any B3200 owners ?

I just picked up a 2013 B3200 with 72 inch mower and LA504 loader. I have been driving all day in rain sleet and snow so to tired to fight manual. I thought you guys may have quick answer. The...
  388. mjw357

Brakes dragging on B3200 ?

Got the tractor out tonight to do some mowing. I kept getting the feeling that something wasn't quite right. Felt like something was dragging, or had a low tire. I noticed that it didn't quite...
  389. Birdman1970

B3200HSD Custom Mid-PTO Cover Install

New owner here and I've been browsing the forums getting all kinds of good ideas and insights into my Kubota tractor. Great forum! Thought I'd share one of the 1st custom items I added to my...
  390. S

B3200 & L3200 Bucket

Are the B3200 and L3200 buckets interchangeable?
  391. D

Grease zerk question (b2620 w/ QA from b3200)

I have a new b2620 with the quick attach (FEL) from the b3200. It's amazing. There are supposed to be 6 grease points per side on the FEL, but there are only 4 zerks per side due to the QA. It's...
  392. S

B3200 won't crank

Let me preface this post with the fact that I did search the forum and ran through some troubleshooting steps previously provided. I wanted to create this thread to document all of the...
  393. A

Rear Hydraulics Problem B3200

I purchased a new B3200 (FEL,MMM), and it was delivered on Friday. The rear 3pt hitch hydraulics seem to have a problem. The "slow down" position does nothing.....the "down" position results in...
  394. Tjaltz

Installing a MMM Deck on a B3200

I purchased a used RCK60-27ba mower deck for my 2009 B3200HST. The deck came with all the brackets and hangers, but no installation manual. My tractor also has a backhoe subframe installed. Does...
  395. critter986

B3200 Lights

We bought 4 led lights from automation to be mounted on the curtis cab. We mounted two today and these look like they could land an airplane. See for yourself... Only headlights is the first and...
  396. D

Hydraulic leak on a B3200,tube at back of bell housing

My tractor is about 200 miles from my dealer but seems to have developed a slight hydraulic leak. Always a little mess on the shed floor. There is a tube that comes out beside the drive shaft at...
  397. S

Mounting a 60" mid mount mower to a FEL equiped B3200 help help!

Help help I'm being repressed by a crappy manual! I bought the B3200 tractor new with a FEL (504). I just bought the mower deck and waited over a month for it to show up. Now that I have it...
  398. 7

Snow B3200 HST rear PTO stopped working

I have a Kubota B3200 HST which I purchased in 2009 and now has 200 hours on it. When snowblowing recently for some reason my rear PTO stopped working, however, all hydraulics are functioning...
  399. L

Kubota B3200 Hydraulic Leak

Hello, I have a hydraulic leak and I think the culprit is the shaft which is used to open and close (what I believe is) the hydraulic lines. Something has caused the shaft to have an oblong...
  400. JOHNTHOMAS

B3200 3PH Lowering Valve

When I used my B3200 a couple of days ago and lowered the 3PH it operated differently than my old B7800. On the B7800, as I remember, by pushing the lowering handle forward it would lower 3PH a...
  401. C

B3200HST oil drain location and filters....

Newbie here and just did a service on my friend's B3200HST with 109 hrs. I was not finding the answers I needed here or anywhere (including a dealer :sarcastic:). So for anyone doing oil and...
  402. B

Adding lights to a B3200

I picked up a B3200 with FEL and I wanted to add 2 work lights to it. I am looking into the LED work lights that are available. So there will be no power issues with adding these lights. I will...
  403. D

Did Kubota dealer build B3200 with inferior 3 pt hitch?

I lost one of the check chains on my B3200 and ordered a new one from the dealer. It matched the one in the diagram in the B3200 Operator's Manual (part # K12500), but not the one on the tractor...
  404. M

B3200 3 point hitch woes

My b3200 has an issue when the hydraulics are warmed up , it gets jerky and feels like it's fighting against it's self when I try to lift my tiller, I changed the filters still no difference. I'm...
  405. R

B3200 Rear third function

I bought a used B3200 Kubota with backhoe and front snow blower. I need to use my FEL and forks all winter so I am selling the front blower and plan to buy a rear one. What is the best way to add...
  406. MattN03

B3200 Relief Setting?

Can anyone tell me what my 2011 B3200 relief valve should be set at from the factory?
  407. N

Pulled the trigger on a new B3200 w/ FEL

Well last night after work I stopped by the local Kubota dealer and pulled the trigger on a new B3200!! They are supposed to deliver the tractor Saturday morning (I am going to be out of town for...
  408. S

B3200 with Lorenz 5310 Snow Blower

Here's a few pics of the Lorenz 5310 3pt snow blower I picked up on Friday, on my B3200. I don't have nothing setup or adjusted yet. It appears my quick hitch won't be the best option for...
  409. A

B3200

I just got back from the Sunbelt Expo in Moultrie, GA and saw the new B3200. Basically, its a revamped B7800 with 2 extra horsepower and styling consistent with the new B-series models. They had a...
  410. J

Seat Options for B3200

I have a B3200 that I took delivery on last month. I am a big guy...6', 300# and find the standard Kubota seat (non-rotating) to be a bit too low and slightly forward (Higher seat would help more...
  411. DAP

B7800 vs B3200 Weight

Anyone have the weight comparison for these 2 machines handy? Thanks ...
  412. D

still waiting for 63" front snow blower for b3200

hi folks, purchased my B3200/fel the end of october. also ordered the 63" front snow blower. dealer said it would take around a month to come in. well, i'm still waiting! dealer has the blower and...
  413. C

Will a 2008 L2185 front mount Snowblower (72") fit on a 2013 Kubota B3200?

Does anyone know if the L2185 72" front mount snowblower will fit and operate ok on a 2013 Kubota B3200? I found a listing that states it fit a B2910, L5030, L5040, L5740. Thanks in advance.
  414. JOHNTHOMAS

B3200 I'm Back To The B Herd

Had a B7800 FEL for 3 years. Got it paid off last year and traded it for a L3240HST FEL. Few weeks ago traded the L back to Barlows for a new B3200 FEL. Yesterday was sunny and got the B out. It's...
  415. I

B3200 TLB / 22ft enclosed trailer?will it fit?

Hello all, I have a b3200 TLB and was considering picking up a used 22 foot enclosed trailer. I was wondering will the TLB fit in the trailer? has anyone done this? I was figuring I could store...
  416. W

Grinding noise in mid gear only- Kubota B3200

So yesterday I suddenly started hearing a clicking noise while driving the tractor, almost as if it wasn't all the way in gear. It happens in mid gear only, doesn't matter if Im in 2WD or 4WD...
  417. T

Kubota B3200 HSD Owners........

I sent a posting a few days ago in regards to purchasing a almost new 2012 Kubota B3200 HSD w/LA504 FEL turf tires and 60 inch mower deck ( 25 hrs use) I am still interested in this tractor and If...
  418. R

Oil & Fuel Easy and Clean way to get some SUDT out of B3200

I need to remove some SUDT from my B3200. It is overfilled and but I don't want to waste it. I thought about the a turkey baster but it can't reach the oil from the fill hole. I thought I might...
  419. J

B3200 HSD w/ FEL 20 hours

B3200 HSD with LA504 loader and a 5ft box blade. Only 20 hours use and 3 months old. We are moving to the city and can not take it. The tractor was used to re landscape our yard. Located in Dothan...
  420. D

How hard to modify SS attachments for B3200 QA?

I have the B3200 QA (on my B2920) and I have the forks but I want a brush fork with more tines to pick up trash. I found one for a SS. How hard (and how much$) would I be looking at to get a...
  421. sierradmax

B3200 Kubota QA

Anyone know what a good price is for the Kubota Quick Attach? How about a part # to purchase online? Thanks
  422. T

B3200 - First issue at 25 hours

Hopefully not a sign of things to come... loader control arm suddenly went limp from side to side. After removing the plastic cover behind the floorboard, I found that one of the tiny clevis pins...
  423. 1

B3200 and a RC60-82 h mower

Hi I have a B3200 can anyone tell me if a Kubota RC60-82H Mid Mount Mower Deck will work on this machine. If not what machine will it work on. Thanks
  424. I

B3200 Pricing

What did you pay for your B3200? Thanks
  425. D

B3200 steering issue.

I've noticed on my tractor that if you make too sharp of a turn, the tie rod will cross over the tie rod end and lock up the wheel. It seems that it is a poor design not to have a steering stop to...
  426. J

Loader Trade 54" bucket for a 60" bucket B3200

I was wondering if anyone wanted to trade a 54" bucket for 60" bucket for a B3200 Loader. I have two 54" buckets and would like a 60". Let me know, Thanks
  427. W

Kubota B3200 Injector Timing / Vibration

I look forward to meeting all of you, particularly Kubota B3200 owners. I have one and have been reading some of the information on the injector timing and I am looking for all the information I...
  428. E

Thoughts on a 2013 B3200 HSD?

After owning a 2001 L4301 long ago that I sold, we've moved to a new place with just under 2 acres to fix up. Looking for belly mower, ground leveling on an acre in the back and some gardening...
  429. I

B3200 3 Point adjustable right side link

Hello all, I posted this in the general forum, thought I was in kubota forum so excuse the duplicate post... Looking for advise. I bent the adjustable bottom link of the right 3 point hitch. I...
  430. JOHNTHOMAS

B3200 QA Bucket Owners

Found a round pin on the ground about 6" long and had a small leg off one end that made it look like a L. It looked shiney and new. Looked around my B3200 and found that it's the pin that holds...
  431. M

3-Point Hitch B3200 w/backhoe mounts

I just purchased a new tractor with the Kubota backhoe. The problem is where the rear hose is located, witht he backhoe mounts, puts it into the path of some of the implements for the 3-point...
  432. 1

B3200 TLB

Hey Everyone, Just sold my B3200 for a really good deal and buying another one probably identical. Because one I need another tax write off next year and two this will probaly be my last tractor...
  433. J

B3200 power beyond?

I am upgrading my tractor to a used B3200 with FEL. Its in transport so I have not seen it yet. I will be transferring my Woods BH70-X backhoe to the B3200. The person I got if from says I will...
  434. J

Kubota B3200 safety switches - a thank you and some quick info on the HST / foot pedal switch.

A quick thank you to all the people who have posted their experiences and knowledge about Kubota safety switches; really appreciated as info found here saved the day for me; my 2012 Kubtoa...
  435. 1

B3200

Hey Everyone, Just sold my B3200 for a really good deal and buying another one probably identical. Because one I need another tax write off next year and two this will probaly be my last tractor...
  436. CURIOUSGEORGE

Mid-Mount Mower Kubota B3200 Deck Options

Wrong Place for my posting :-(
  437. C

3-Point Hitch Kubota B3200 Owners, Post Hole Digger?

Can any B3200 Kubota owners give me some advise on which 3 pt post hole digger would be a good fit for my tractor? Jr vs full size? I've been getting a lot of conflicting information from...
  438. Y

box blade for my B3200

I have B3200HST. it is 4wd with chains all around. I measure the back tires and about 60" of track width I will be using to maintain my driveway. Driveway is about 1700' 12' wide hard pack. A...
  439. L

B3200 MMM question...

I tested out a B3200 yesterday and was really impressed. Other than the usual vibration complaints, but sounds like there is a cure for that now. I've read everything I could find on them, but...
  440. davatk

Mowing B7800 vs B3200 mowing decks

I was wondering if someone could answer this question for me. Does anyone know, or does someone know how to find out if an RCK60-27B mower (for the B2910/B7800) will fit onto a B3200 ? I know...
  441. W

Need help trouble shooting a Kubota B3200 transmission issue

Hi all, I've been running a B3200 since i bought it new in 2009. It has just under 1,000 hours on it. Recently i get this click, click, click noise when in mid gear. It does not happen in high or...
  442. kuboman

B3200 Axle load capacities

Does anyone know if Kubota gives any specs on max axle capacities. John deere gives the load capacities in there specs but Kubota does not. Or do you load up with whatever the 3pt and loader will...
  443. R

Kubota B3200 in Chattanooga, TN

Kubota B3200 with FEL and 60" belly mover. Rides on filled industrial tires. Works great for moving on hilly area. Only 40hours on machine. Great machine. Need to sell due to moving to a...
  444. W

B3200 Clicking/grinding in mid gear only

Hello. Im looking for some help diagnosing an issue. I suddenly started hearing a clicking noise while driving the tractor, almost as if it wasn't all the way in gear. It happens in mid gear only...
  445. G

B3200 kubota fork setup

Hello all, Looking for some help on fork setup on my B3200 with 504 loader. I have read some posts on forks and am looking to buy the setup from kubota. I have been given a set of forks and i am...